Page 61 of 185 FirstFirst ... 11 515657585960616263646566 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Why will they produce something to sell at bellow cost??
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
    I have pending charges on my card again. But nothing else has changed on my order status.
    me too! First change in over a week. Order #4380XXX, Sat. 8/20 11:07am. Could it be?!?!
    Would it even be worth it for me to call? I've ordered on the 21st and my card had a pending charge almost instantly. Since then not much had changed. Order status still says administration and it says planned delivery is today, but yesterday its been saying it was going to be delivered "today" for the last 3 days.
    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    CHECKCARD AUTH XXXXXXXXXXXXX 08/31/11 HP DIRECT - SMB 800-888-0292 NE

woohooo!!!!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    Would it even be worth it for me to call? I've ordered on the 21st and my card had a pending charge almost instantly. Since then not much had changed. Order status still says administration and it says planned delivery is today, but yesterday its been saying it was going to be delivered "today" for the last 3 days.
    I doubt it would help anything. Seems like the CSRs are as clueless as we are and are basically telling people whatever they think is the case.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    CHECKCARD AUTH XXXXXXXXXXXXX 08/31/11 HP DIRECT - SMB 800-888-0292 NE

woohooo!!!!!
    Pending transaction, or did they actually take the money?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Why would they produce something new and only give it a month in the market before discontinuing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Why would they produce something new and only give it a month in the market before discontinuing it?
    Why would the number one pc manufacturer stop making pc's?

Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Pending transaction, or did they actually take the money?
    Pending

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    Why would the number one pc manufacturer stop making pc's?
    Why is there air?

Pending
    At least you know they want your money.
    Sorry,

I broke down and paid 240 for one on ebay... At least I know it will be here in two days.

d
    Pending
    I wouldn't get too excited. I had the pending charge show back up on my c/c on Monday with no status update or shipping confirmation since.
    Quote Originally Posted by 482123 View Post
    I wouldn't get too excited. I had the pending charge show back up on my c/c on Monday with no status update or shipping confirmation since.
    Many stated that they had no notification until it arrived

Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    My guess is they have a factory full of parts that they can't return and/or contractual obligations with suppliers. At this point the spent costs are not a factor. The financial evaluation is now what is the net effect of assemble, ship and sell vs try to sell the remaining parts. The non-financial evaluation is how bad do they not want to anger customers and suppliers.
    handar likes this.
    Many stated that they had no notification until it arrived

People had there cards charged a second time with no updates and still had it delivered?

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    People had there cards charged a second time with no updates and still had it delivered?

sent from my thunderbolt
    Not sure about that as I'm referring to the other time.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I ordered on 8/23, not sure what time, in the morning. I got a confirm on 8/24 at 11:00, and that is listed as my order date. I got an e-mail confirmation, followed later by an e-mail that my order would be cancelled.

The pending charges fell of my credit card last Friday. Today, they returned. There has been no change on the order status on HP site, still shows the order status as admin/pending.

Why would the pending charges return today if the order was truly cancelled? Why would it still show on their order status as admin/pending? Is it wishfull thinking that they are allocating some of the new production to previously captured orders? Also, if they sent a cancellation e-mail, and then later filled the order, don't they face the possibilty of selling to someone that no longer wants it?

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post

sent from my thunderbolt
    Some have said they had it shipped to them without being charge
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpherson View Post
    I ordered on 8/23, not sure what time, in the morning. I got a confirm on 8/24 at 11:00, and that is listed as my order date. I got an e-mail confirmation, followed later by an e-mail that my order would be cancelled.

The pending charges fell of my credit card last Friday. Today, they returned. There has been no change on the order status on HP site, still shows the order status as admin/pending.

Why would the pending charges return today if the order was truly cancelled? Why would it still show on their order status as admin/pending? Is it wishfull thinking that they are allocating some of the new production to previously captured orders? Also, if they sent a cancellation e-mail, and then later filled the order, don't they face the possibilty of selling to someone that no longer wants it?

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
    HP's staff are spinning. I don't think they know which way is up. To top that off, I don't believe that the order #'s are following the correct sequence. I've seen order #'s after mine that have order dates before me, and vice versa. I think their system is so jacked right now that they have no way of making sure that they've cancelled all the orders placed after 8/22, 4am CT. I'd just hang on, and keep quiet. Maybe your order will be filled.
    Not sure about that as I'm referring to the other time.
    I've been told by every CSR that the pending charge is just a soft hold and I won't know I've gotten a TP until I get a shipping confirmation.