Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I placed my order early Sunday morning, about 5:30AM CDT. All day Sunday my order was visible. My status eventually changed to "Your order is approved and being sent to order management."

Then 2:45 this afternoon I got the email from HP saying my order was 'captured'. Right after that I checked my order again an ever since then all I get is 'Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later.' when I press VIEW on the order status.

I do have a pending charge on credit card, but no actual charge. Anybody else seeing 'Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later.'?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Placed my order Saturday night. The order status has said "we cannot process your order..." the entire time. Finally got through to an exhausted customer service rep on the smb side this evening. He said my order was received and will be filled but it may take 5-10 days before it ships. This fits with what the smb touchpad site says-- your order has been captured and will be filled blah blah blaah. He says I should receive an order confirmation email tomorrow. Hope he's right. If it doesn't work out I will most likely take it as a sign and just get an iPad.
    Barnes and Noble killed my order and my only hope now lies with the company that destroyed the product I loved...
    untitled likes this.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Placed my order mid-day Saturday and got the tracking email earlier today.
    I managed to get an order through around 330pm CST Saturday. I've got an email that says "Order Confirmation #####" and my credit card has been charged.

When I click order status, then "Line Item Detail", it says it's back ordered. I only ordered one 16gb model.

Edit: Shipping/delivery dates are both 8/25, but on the LID page, it says 8/25 is the ship date, and 9/1 is the delivery date.
    Just took a look and my Line Item Detail page shows that they're backordered as well with an estimated ship date of 8/26. Since HP is expected to get more I'm not to concerned at this point.
    My Detail and order page disappeared. It was there earlier today. When I click on the link to go to my order, it's saying the page is not found.

Crap, I had a delivery date and everything with a pending charge on my card. I think my order may have been yanked.

Bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by KefMan View Post
    My Detail and order page disappeared. It was there earlier today. When I click on the link to go to my order, it's saying the page is not found.

Crap, I had a delivery date and everything with a pending charge on my card. I think my order may have been yanked.

Bummer
    Same here. I can't go to the order page even if I click on the link on the confirmation email. I placed my order and got confirmation before noon central time Saturday...haven't received ANY news since then.
    Not able to access my order status for the TP... looked on the web and the link posted there is also dead. Did HP pull the link to stop us from bombarding the server?

Can anyone get see their oder status? Mine was confirmed with a ship date of tomorrow. Strange... This process is like a roller coast only with the puking and fear before the ride with no idea if you will ever get to front of the line.
    mine is also stuck in the page not found mode...it probably is on HP's part to lower the amount of server stress...I believe we still have ours ordered.
    I wouldn't sweat it. It looks like their redoing some of their site. You can also use this alternate link that still works...

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Last edited by OpenTrackRacer; 08/22/2011 at 10:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Can't find my order status any more either
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    I wouldn't sweat it. It looks like their redoing some of their site. You can also use this alternate link that still works...
    Thanks for that link. The only problem is, you should have shortened it. It's showing your order status. I almost freaked when it showed 2 16GB units ordered. It wasn't until I saw the city didn't match that it struck me what was happening.
    Last edited by midas69; 08/22/2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Took out previous order info in case original poster edits his
    Thanks... I wasn't able to get that link to work earlier but it does now with order number and order date... Phew. Still no tracking yet. Come on TRACKING!! LOL
    Fixed it. Damn HP autofilled the info even if I clicked on the "Order Status" link and copied the address. Weird and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Thanks for that link. The only problem is, you should have shortened it. It's showing your order status. I almost freaked when it showed 2 16GB units ordered. It wasn't until I saw the city didn't match that it struck me what was happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Same with me, LOL! I have two 16's and two 32's ordered and I thought they had dropped the 32's off my order. My order has the quantities for both listed in the partial qty column. I don't think there was anything in that field earlier today. Anybody know what that field means?
    I reached the new Order Status screen, also. It says my order is at the Admin stage with a Delivery Date to follow.

I'm starting to think that I might actually get a Touchpad but it may not ship for awhile.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Getting this, good sign?

I hate that there is no sign in button or link.

I have no way of checking my status now.
    I think what is happening with all the "your order has been captured" stuff is that HP is actually out of Touchpads right now, but they are expecting to receive many from retailers and distributors that are sending theirs back. So rather than canceling orders due to being out of stock, HP is just sitting on them until they get more. So I guess they're technically being backordered, which apparently is not something HP normally does. But if that is the case, I'm glad my order will eventually be fulfilled, rather than HP just outright canceling it and saying, "try again when we get more... and good luck with that."
    Touchscreens are a fad.