Page 59 of 185 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    It sure would be nice to start hearing from members who receive their Tpads. Order numbers as well, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    It sure would be nice to start hearing from members who receive their Tpads. Order numbers as well, please.
    I don't think anyone who ordered through HP SMB has actually received their TouchPad yet.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Here's my new theory. It's based on nothing, and it's only my new theory because it makes me feel better. So, here it is, I think that those of us who continue to get a status of "date will follow", followed by a new status of the current date are either next in line, or very close to getting a "shipped" status. I say this because I see more orders with delivered status nearer to my number than those who have september shipping dates already. AGAIN, I have no real info to base this on. However, thinking this way makes me feel better.
    LJZaur and IamReady like this.
    Okay...after about a week of the pending charge being removed from my account it shows up again...Wonder if that means I get it soon :P *crosses every appendage*...
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    IamReady likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatso View Post
    We should keep in touch as my order number is 4380XXX as well and we both order at the same time roughly....I think I'm at 11:17. I also have been stuck on admin. I did get a confirmation roughly two hours after initial order and my card did have a pending charge on it that was later released. I've called once about the issue and about getting skipped over but never got any answer worth repeating. Today was the first change i've seen in that it just says "Last Change 31-AUG-2011" When I go to print preview it shows a "Cust. Quoted Delivery Date:09/02/2011"
    Sounds like a plan. Mine also update to last change 8/31 but still says 9/01 for quoted delivery day. Just hoping that one day I'll have a welcome surprise on my doorstep.
    Quote Originally Posted by 482123 View Post
    I don't think anyone who ordered through HP SMB has actually received their TouchPad yet.
    Not so. My friend ordered 3 from SMB early AM of the 20th and received them last week.

In those early hours, the SMB site was displaying a price $99, but at check out was charging full price. So while the units have been delivered, HP has still not credited the (massive) difference in price.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This may be only my second post but I've been following this thread since its beginning virtually. And I'm in the same boat as most of you. Wanted a tablet of some kind, searched B&M stores everywhere and no luck, found SMB and played with the shopping cart for two hours to finally submit the order.

[I ordered 1 16GB TP on Sunday 8/21 at ~1AM and got the confirmation etc, and am back ordered and stuck in Admin ]

Well I am very patiently (impatiently) waiting for my TP and praying for a ship confirm instead of a cancellation. And today I saw this .... SEE PICTURE

I called up my local Aarons and the employee on the phone said he was getting 2 or 3 on his truck either tomorrow afternoon or Friday. And he was even nice enough to take my name and number and offered to call me when they came in. I just wanted to share this light of hope with you guys. NOTE: He said they sell the 16GB TP bundled with a folio case for $150, which I am willing to pay just to have this thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    I Credit Card was also recharged again today after being removed a few days ago. Got my hopes up for a minute.
    Mine too! They need to quit playing with my emotions lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Looks like we aren't getting that email that some people on this forum said HP would be sending out today.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metal321 View Post
    Looks like we aren't getting that email that some people on this forum said HP would be sending out today.
    I was just about to ask this... Did anyone get the 25K TouchPads available email?
    So, I had a pretty frank conversation with a rep on the phone today. Basically we should all stop checking posts like this one for a few weeks. She said, yes there's a chance that I might receive my touchpad in the next 2 weeks, if I don't get a shipping status by the end of this week or beginning of next, it means they need to fulfill my order from the tablets that they are building. Meaning I can expect my tablet sometime in mid to late October if I don't get it in the next week and half or so. This goes for all of you too. Basically if you don't see a shipping status by mid next week, check back in a month.

I'm very very disappointed as i haven't seen any movement on my account either. I'm 100 percent sure she's telling me the truth though.... another rep told me a couple days ago to expect it somewhere between first week of Sept. and last week of Oct. So this information fits.
    Last edited by memyselfandi; 08/31/2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: misstype
    There is now no delivery status at all on my order.
    sigh I worked the smb site for hours the night of the 21st I finally was able to order in the wee hours of the 22nd. The confirmation shows 22nd at 4:25am. I haven't gotten any other emails since and the hold on my card is no longer there.
    I do have a touchpad but paid full price from amazon and have gotten nowhere with them on any kind of refund. I love this thing and now with doc editing it works great for my business. Sooo I wanted to at least pay the lower price for one more for my company. Please HP help me out here!
    Yesterday, delivery date said "date to follow". Today it had today's date. Just now, it's back to "date to follow". And WHY can I NOT stop clicking on this damn thread????!!!!
    Oh, also,

I see a lot of people freaking out about having the pending charge removed from their card. This means nothing. Credit card company's only allow for the charge to be left on there for a specific amount of time before they remove it. When you see it pop back up, it just means HP noticed it's been removed and apply it, they could keep doing that forever if they wanted to. So it has nothing to do with where your order is at. Discover Card for instance only allows a pending charge to stay on for 10 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
    So, I had a pretty frank conversation with a rep on the phone today. Basically we should all stop checking posts like this one for a few weeks. She said, yes there's a chance that I might receive my touchpad in the next 2 weeks, if I don't get a shipping status by the end of this week or beginning of next, it means they need to fulfill my order from the tablets that they are building. Meaning I can expect my tablet sometime in mid to late October if I don't get it in the next week and half or so. This goes for all of you too. Basically if you don't see a shipping status by mid next week, check back in a month.

I'm very very disappointed as i haven't seen any movement on my account either. I'm 100 percent sure she's telling me the truth though.... another rep told me a couple days ago to expect it somewhere between first week of Sept. and last week of Oct. So this information fits.
    You say that we should stop checking these posts for a few weeks but admit that you might get your touchpad w/in 2 weeks. The rep that you talked to might be telling you the truth, but why should we believe that rep over the other few dozen responses we've heard? How can you be 100% sure that she's telling you the truth? This post makes about as much sense as anything else I've read
    I obviously meant that if you don't get it in a week or two, you will be on board to get it in the second building. I was being facetious when I said not to check any longer. I believe her 100 ( of course there's always a chance, but come on) percent because what she said fits with what I know is occurring with HP building more, the fact that some but not all people have received their orders, and the apparent lack of any real amount of new shipped orders being presented in the postings. Also, the fact that she didn't sugar coat it for me makes be believe her. I'd like to get mine tomorrow along with everyone else but I don't believe in ferry's, Santa clause, or HP coming through as promised. All 3 are fantasy's.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    *crosses every appendage*...
    Ow.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Mine also update to last change 8/31 but still says 9/01 for quoted delivery day. Just hoping that one day I'll have a welcome surprise on my doorstep.
    Same for me. I wonder what changed. order# 43921xx
    I went back to "date will follow" too.

I have a specific problem. I don't know how my order will ship. I planned to leave town for the long weekend and tie a couple of extra days on. Now I'm afraid that it will be returned if I'm not here to sign for it.

What utter BS that they can't even give us a ballpark shipping date. Is their inventory control really that bad that HP can't give a reasonable and reliable date for delivery?

The biggest problem is that some report receiving the delivery before they received a shipping confirm. If I knew I could track a shipment I could have my daughter wait at my place on the day of delivery, since the two I ordered are going to her and her husband.