Page 58 of 185 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    And this is from all the people that don't all the ADMIN stuck on their account.

You get to actually look at your status. We don't. ADMIN implies something is wrong with your account status. If not, they would have shipped in the first go round.
    Mine has been in Admin since day one. If you click on the word "Admin" in the order status, it tells you exactly what it means: Admin/Processing.

I think most if not all of us have an order in Admin. Probably the only ones that don't are the ones that already received their Touchpads or at least have already been shipped.

BTW the hold is back on my bank account today, so we'll see if that means anything in the next few days.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post

Quick - how many of you are would be enterprise purchasers?
    I am. In fact, I have an evaluation model of one of HP's "enterprise grade" Elite 8200 PCs sitting on my desk right now and a potential 300-unit purchase on the table. Until last week, the reseller was telling me he'd throw in free TouchPads for me and my small team if we decided to go through with it. Last Monday, he said "maybe we can come up with some iPads".

I'm already heavily invested in the iOS ecosystem and dabble in development as a hobby. I have a couple of unremarkable apps in the iOS App Store earning basically enough to pay for a daily latte. Still, I placed my personal TouchPad order through the SMB site thinking it'd be a neat to see WebOS in action and potentially check out the development tools. I reasoned that I'd have a good web tablet for bedside or kitchen counter duty if nothing else.

So here, HP has a potential enterprise customer and a potential developer (admittedly unlikely) to alienate at the same time. No, I'm not going to make my decision based on the outcome of my Touchpad order but it will be based in large part on my overall comfort level with HP. Their inability to tell me whether I'll even get my order (ever) over ten days after I placed it isn't really helping their standing.
    mortymouse likes this.
    my order just disappeared from the system.
    hopefully it comes back!
    Quote Originally Posted by lafester View Post
    hopefully it comes back!
    Well mine is gone too. This is what I get once i click view on my order id.

Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information

I doubt it will come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    Well mine is gone too. This is what I get once i click view on my order id.

Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information

I doubt it will come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by lafester View Post
    hopefully it comes back!
    Oh no - I'm scared to check my order now - anyone else?
    Just checked mine. Still there but nothing's changed...
    OK - mine is still there too - whew.
    My order is there but when I click to view it, it asks for my zip code and then after entering zip code I get the following message: "Unable to load order data from Vista".
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSFCA View Post
    My order is there but when I click to view it, it asks for my zip code and then after entering zip code I get the following message: "Unable to load order data from Vista".

me too. did you order before 2am monday the 22nd? I did and i had a pending charge on my card for a few days and then it went away. i checked my account today and the pending charge is back on. looks like a good sign. and i too get the vista message.
    It would be nice if they would just leave them alone until the new stock arrives.
    Don't want to go through this again with a new order.
    I've been getting the "Order number is not found in the Vista" error message since last Monday. My debit card was reauthorized today which I'm not happy about. I wasn't expecting any further billing activity until the unit was shipped out. Actually, an authorization falling off and being resubmitted without the item being shipped is without precedent in my personal experience or observation. I hope that this is a good sign and that the unit ships before the week is over.
    My order is 4407XXX and was placed around 5am on Sunday the 21st.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Anyone know of any TP orders that shipped after last Wednesday?
    My order is now gone, ordered before the deadline. Guess that is that.
    What does an Associated Order # of all 0's mean?
    Nothing.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Those of you that are saying your orders are 'gone', is it simply the "order not in the vista" error? Because that does not mean your order is gone, it simply means HP assigned it a new order number.
    Does anyone know what "Credit Status: CLO" means? It is now showing that for my Pre2 order (from SMB). It was saying "Credit Status: Credit Approved" before.

I did get a shipping email about the Pre2 earlier this evening, with an ACTUAL TRACKING NUMBER, but it's not in the fedex system yet. I'm not going to believe that I'm actually getting it until it is actually here in my house.

As for the Touchpad, I think I'll just stop checking the order status for a while. Me checking the order status isn't actually going to change anything, it's either going to arrive, or not.. regardless of how many times I reload the order status page.

I did manage to get a 16gb from Amazon OnSale (don't hate me!), though I was planning on selling that (at cost) if I got the 32gb. I suddenly couldn't stand it anymore last night though and I opened the 16 and played with it all night. Now it's not "new in box" anymore, but oh well. If I can't sell it at cost when/if I get the 32, then I'll sell the 32 instead since that will still be brand new. I probably don't need the extra memory anyway.

At this point, I want the Pre2 more than anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    Those of you that are saying your orders are 'gone', is it simply the "order not in the vista" error? Because that does not mean your order is gone, it simply means HP assigned it a new order number.
    so how do you find the new number? the one site says vista error and the other site says no order found.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Same here. Both pages have been open for over a week and now they are both dead. The good new is that I have seen the 'Vista' error before. Bad new is I don't remember the other page saying ever saying 'no orders found'. I have checked so many times the past week that it has become a bit foggy