Page 56 of 185 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
  1. #1101  
    Ok almost a week ago the soft charged my account to see if the money was in there now I have an actual charge for the exact amount that my order says. No shipping info still in admin status and shipping says date will follow? Bit the charged my card a second time but actually removed the money this time. Does that mean it may be getting closer. Yeah right

    sent from my thunderbolt
  2. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #1102  
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Ok almost a week ago the soft charged my account to see if the money was in there now I have an actual charge for the exact amount that my order says. No shipping info still in admin status and shipping says date will follow? Bit the charged my card a second time but actually removed the money this time. Does that mean it may be getting closer. Yeah right

    sent from my thunderbolt
    Your situation might warrant a call to HP. If they've actually charged your card, it could mean your order is being processed to ship. Of course, it also could mean that someone at hp messed up. Call them and check.
  3. Fguills75's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #1103  
    My #4427 has been updated today with a ship date of sept 3rd delivery on the 6th. Checked my bank account and the pending charge is back baby!!!!!!
  4. cml21's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #1104  
    The stages of grief:

    Denial > Anger > Bargaining > Depression > Acceptance

    We're all in different places, but we have each other, and we'll all eventually accept the fact that this is a cluster, and we're just along for the ride.
    cmalineni likes this.
  5. #1105  
    I haven't seen the print preview either. I thought it was something you could only access if you were not stuck in ADMIN like me. Duh.

    Top left hand corner > File > Print Preview >


    I'm still thinking about calling back and seeing about getting that ADMIN removed from my status somehow if possible. They say when they look at it that my status shows on their screen that my status is 400 and that means that I am in the warehouse waiting to be shipped - or something like that. My thought is that the ADMIN is why my order got skipped the first go round it makes it look like my CC not legitimate or something.

    OH! My HP charge is on my CC today too!
  6. #1106  
    My order is 4406 and my wife has hers 442x but hers has a ship date of 9/11 mine admin. But my new pending charge is for the exact amount my order is for gonna call then. Anyone have the quick answer number?

    sent from my thunderbolt
  7. Fguills75's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #1107  
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I haven't seen the print preview either. I thought it was something you could only access if you were not stuck in ADMIN like me. Duh.

    Top left hand corner > File > Print Preview >


    I'm still thinking about calling back and seeing about getting that ADMIN removed from my status somehow if possible. They say when they look at it that my status shows on their screen that my status is 400 and that means that I am in the warehouse waiting to be shipped - or something like that. My thought is that the ADMIN is why my order got skipped the first go round it makes it look like my CC not legitimate or something.
    Why bother calling them? It's been like this since day one! No one is going to find out how they go about shipping or anything else from the reps! Just watch bank statement to see when they place a second hold on your account meaning it'S ABOUT TO SHIP!!
  8. #1108  
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    Why bother calling them? It's been like this since day one! No one is going to find out how they go about shipping or anything else from the reps! Just watch bank statement to see when they place a second hold on your account meaning it'S ABOUT TO SHIP!!
    Well this is the second bank hold almost a week later. But no status has changed so are you saying its most likely gonna ship? Has any one got their touchpad delivered through smb

    sent from my thunderbolt
  9. uwmbjn's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    #1109  
    I have a planned delivery date of today, but yesterday I had a planned delivery date of yesterday.

    I'll bet you tomorrow that I have a planned delivery date of tomorrow...
  10. #1110  
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    Why bother calling them? It's been like this since day one! No one is going to find out how they go about shipping or anything else from the reps! Just watch bank statement to see when they place a second hold on your account meaning it'S ABOUT TO SHIP!!
    I agree. Calling is useless because the customer service folks simply don't know anything more than you do. The real indicator that your Touchpad has shipped will come when you receive an email with a tracking number (which may or may not happen) or when the device simply arrives at your door.

    Calling HP is only going to frustrate you more because you'll come away with no real news and possibly (based on what others have reported here) incorrect information.

    As I've said before, HP clearly didn't have the infrastructure in place for this device to be a hit--that is, a highly-sought after device. If your order got in before the 4 AM deadline of the 22nd, I'm sure you'll get it--if not now, then when the batch that was announced yesterday gets manufactured. Regardless, everyone who ordered them should have them before the end of October.

    No fun to wait, and I'm in the same boat, having ordered one, too, but most of us here weren't even all that interested until the price dropped drastically.

    So we should all follow the old proverb by remembering that truly, patience is a virtue. That also means I wouldn't recommend checking your order status or charge card account more than once a day. Again, the only real indicator is going to be when a tracking number is received or when it arrives at your door. Until then, we should all have lots of other things to keep us occupied.
  11. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1111  
    Quote Originally Posted by uwmbjn View Post
    I have a planned delivery date of today, but yesterday I had a planned delivery date of yesterday.

    I'll bet you tomorrow that I have a planned delivery date of tomorrow...
    You never catch the dragon.
  12. Fguills75's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #1112  
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Well this is the second bank hold almost a week later. But no status has changed so are you saying its most likely gonna ship? Has any one got their touchpad delivered through smb

    sent from my thunderbolt
    By you calling HP what do you think you will find out? They have made statements on there websites/blogs about there shipping and product availibility what else are they going to tell you that hasn't been said. I can tell you exactly what they are going to tell you.....Hp rep it looks good can't tell you when it's going to ship but you can check the order status to see when it will be delivered. If they they tell you anything diff PM and let me know..not!
  13. #1113  
    And this is from all the people that don't all the ADMIN stuck on their account.

    You get to actually look at your status. We don't. ADMIN implies something is wrong with your account status. If not, they would have shipped in the first go round.
  14. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1114  
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    And this is from all the people that don't all the ADMIN stuck on their account.

    You get to actually look at your status. We don't. ADMIN implies something is wrong with your account status. If not, they would have shipped in the first go round.
    Not true, mine says ADMIN and has from day one. But once I got the confirmation email the other order status page started working for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by midas69; 08/31/2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added screen shots
  15. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #1115  
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    ...ADMIN implies something is wrong with your account status. If not, they would have shipped in the first go round.
    Unless you have intimate knowledge of HP's order tracking system, you should not assume that ADMIN means anything other than it hasn't shipped yet.
  16. #1116  
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Not true, mine says ADMIN and has from day one. But once I got the confirmation email the other order status page started working for me.
    Yep, that's what I see, view #1. I'd love to see view #2.


    What does a header say when you don't get Order Not Found In The Vista

    Mine says:

    h t t p s://h20282.www2.hp.com/CustomAccess/hporderstatus/orderheader.asp?OrderNo=0305414XX&FDS=20&Branch=I00323&ShowClosedOrdersFlag=Y&CustomerPO=
  17. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1117  
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Yep, that's what I see, view #1. I'd love to see view #2.


    What does a header say when you don't get Order Not Found In The Vista

    Mine says:

    h t t p s://h20282.www2.hp.com/CustomAccess/hporderstatus/orderheader.asp?OrderNo=0305414XX&FDS=20&Branch=I00323&ShowClosedOrdersFlag=Y&CustomerPO=
    It's just another screen that has bogus delivery, order and shipping dates along with name and address. Basically meaningless stuff that means nothing.
  18. #1118  
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Not true, mine says ADMIN and has from day one. But once I got the confirmation email the other order status page started working for me.
    Can you link me to the page providing this kind of detail? The original order status page in my confirmation email just gives me "order not found in the vista" or something when I try to use it.
  19. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1119  
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Yep, that's what I see, view #1. I'd love to see view #2.


    What does a header say when you don't get Order Not Found In The Vista

    Mine says:

    h t t p s://h20282.www2.hp.com/CustomAccess/hporderstatus/orderheader.asp?OrderNo=0305414XX&FDS=20&Branch=I00323&ShowClosedOrdersFlag=Y&CustomerPO=
    Have you tried doing it this way:

    Go to shopping1.hp.com

    On the top click CONTACT HP

    On the next page choose ORDER STATUS in the middle of the screen, not from the top.
  20. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1120  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    Can you link me to the page providing this kind of detail? The original order status page in my confirmation email just gives me "order not found in the vista" or something when I try to use it.
    See post after yours.

Posting Permissions