Page 55 of 185 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Heh. Methinks you quoted the wrong post. SMB Dementia has its grip upon you!!
    OOOOOOOOPS! Sorry.
    I've read hundreds of posts where people are complaining that their status pages keep getting updated.
    At least you have some form of indicator that your order has been recognized.

I placed my order on the morning of the 20th, "web order" starting 438 and "HP order" starting 3057 (associated order starting 3053, whatever that means) and mine still says "admin/processing" on one page and that it should ship on 8/22 on the other.
    My FedEX priority overnight order (that I received an email confirmation on) has been changed to "bestway" and I've received no further updates since the 20th.

Every call to HP SMB results in the same thing, they don't know *anything* at all.

I understand that HP has repeatedly stated (including on their website) that all orders placed before 4am on Monday are being fulfilled... in stark contrast: according to articles posted all over the place on the 30th (just past 1am here on the 31st as I type), HPs stock of touchpads is completely GONE and they're considering making another short production run to accommodate all of those who requested touchpads after they were sold out! Check twitter posts from BrynaAtHP for more info.
    I've seen *nothing* for those of us in between, who've received order confirmations, but no devices. It seems we're being skipped over.

Up 'til now I've been very patient and understanding of their overload, but after seeing many orders placed a day or 2 after mine (with much higher order numbers) already being delivered, and mine was never even handled, I'm getting more than a bit annoyed (especially considering all of the accessories I bought for it).

Someone please point to an article that disproves the above... as I certainly hope I've read all of these postings and articles wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by glabifrons View Post
    Up 'til now I've been very patient and understanding of their overload, but after seeing many orders placed a day or 2 after mine (with much higher order numbers) already being delivered, and mine was never even handled, I'm getting more than a bit annoyed (especially considering all of the accessories I bought for it).
    I think you have every right to be angry. I'm trying hard not to be, but if HP is indeed fulfilling orders out-of-order, that's pretty crappy.

Fortunately I'm one of the people who wasn't planning on buying a tablet of any sort before this fire sale, so it's not like this is having a great effect on me. But now that my appetite has been whetted, I am very much looking forward to using the TouchPad. And like you, I bought a slew of accessories.

I'm just trying to be optimistic until they cancel me, but I can't blame others for feeling used and abused.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Fortunately I'm one of the people who wasn't planning on buying a tablet of any sort before this fire sale, so it's not like this is having a great effect on me. But now that my appetite has been whetted, I am very much looking forward to using the TouchPad. And like you, I bought a slew of accessories.
    It's especially frustrating as I changed my focus to WebOS because of this fire-sale... I was originally planning on getting an N9 (though I'm thoroughly annoyed with Nokia for canceling the beautiful and perfectly designed N950). My eyes are old and my N900's display is simply too high a resolution-density to read PDFs while commuting (by train) to work every day. Now that the N9 isn't coming to the US *either* (I swear Elop is trying his darndest to make sure it fails so he can justify the winphone move), I thought this device would be quite handy (though I would obviously have to carry it *with* my N900 instead of replacing it like the N9 would have).

Looks like all the big companies making nice hardware with nicer OSes want to push us all to Androids.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    What a real fiasco HP is turning this into! Like I've said before, I feel for the people in the lower levels of HP that are now left trying to clean all of this mess up that upper management has caused.

Didn't realize that such a large group of orders had shipped, and those orders appear to have been just picked right out of the middle! My order from the 20th is order number 4383xxx. When I looked at 4386850, it appears it is from the 21st... Oh well, it is what it is now, HP has just really screwed this whole thing up!!!
    You think that's bad, my order number is 4381xxx!

8/20, 3:27pm.

Edit: my other order number is 030598xxx
    Last edited by raduque; 08/31/2011 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by raduque View Post
    You think that's bad, my order number is 4381xxx!

8/20, 3:27pm.

Edit: my other order number is 030598xxx
    One more story ....

4380xxx ordered on 8/20, 11:30 am PDT (other number 30580xxx). Sigh.

Until tonight I've been able to view my order through the two different tracking links, but now I see "Unable to load order data from Vista" again. Print preview says that I have a quoted delivery date of 9/1. The other status page says "admin" and "date will follow" and has from the beginning.

The strangest thing was when they changed my HP order number on 8/23.

Nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to the club Qrious! You just gotta hang in there. Only time will tell if SMB will actually come through. Pretty sure we should make up t-shirts or something.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    IamReady likes this.
    OK I just checked my order 03056xxxx/4408xxx. I finally see a change in the "Last Change" field - it now says 31-Aug-2011. From there I checked my CC and the temp hold authorization is back, although this hold does not reflect the discounted shipping.

Maybe my order # is in line to get shipped today, or HP is just verifying which orders are still valid before sending out a mass email saying I'll get mine in 2-3 weeks. A couple of pages back on this thread someone said they were told by HP that they'll be sending out emails to everyone today.
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    I just called HP. Given my order on Saturday night I look good. He said an email will be going out on all orders tomorrow.

They should be getting 25k units in. If your order is high enough on the totem pole you will get one of those. If not, you will have to wait 6 to 8 weeks until they get the remainder of the units from Asia.

Good for some, bad news for most, I suspect.
    This is the post I was referring to.
    I just checked and my 1st order (32gb w/confirmation email of 7:30 pm 8/20) is showing up as a pending charge on my bank account again this morning. It's for the original price w/2 day shipping. Nothing showing up for my 2nd order yet (16gb confirmed a few hours later on 8/20.) We shall see
    My "last change" changed to the 30th... Not seeing any pending charges on my bank account and nothing else changed as far as dates. Still says my ship date is the 2nd of September and delivery date of the 6th. That date is fast approaching........
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Mine was updated yesterday to Date Will Follow and then again overnight to 8/31.

And it means absolutely nothing.
    Syndil likes this.
    True meaning of the estimated shipping dates:
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    razorback likes this.
    Hi all... I have been following this thread from a week or so.
    Interesting things and information
    Jst wanted to update on my order. My order number is 443****
    I made the order sunday night at around 10PM
    Initially there was a hold on my bank acct and then the hold was released. I regularly checked the status of my order and got addicted to that once I started reading this thread
    The status was all messed with different times and dates.
    There is no update on my status this morning as well. But I could see the hold on my bank account for the amount this morning
    Hopefully I will start hoping to get a hope on my TP

Thanks all for the Information

CMalineni
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    One more story ....

4380xxx ordered on 8/20, 11:30 am PDT (other number 30580xxx). Sigh.

Until tonight I've been able to view my order through the two different tracking links, but now I see "Unable to load order data from Vista" again. Print preview says that I have a quoted delivery date of 9/1. The other status page says "admin" and "date will follow" and has from the beginning.

The strangest thing was when they changed my HP order number on 8/23.

Nice to meet you all!
    We should keep in touch as my order number is 4380XXX as well and we both order at the same time roughly....I think I'm at 11:17. I also have been stuck on admin. I did get a confirmation roughly two hours after initial order and my card did have a pending charge on it that was later released. I've called once about the issue and about getting skipped over but never got any answer worth repeating. Today was the first change i've seen in that it just says "Last Change 31-AUG-2011" When I go to print preview it shows a "Cust. Quoted Delivery Date:09/02/2011"
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    Mine was updated yesterday to Date Will Follow and then again overnight to 8/31.

And it means absolutely nothing.
    +1 Same here...again. Yesterday, for the 7TH time my order changed to Date will follow and had the date of the 31st on it, then this morning I check and it now shows it will be delivered today 08/31.

It means absolutely nothing = Epic correctness
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    New update on my order. This one is dated for tomorrow 08/31/2011. Now the planned delivering date says: Date to follow.

Order Date 08/21/2011
    Order Number: 4396xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    Mine says Date Will Follow now. Still have no idea what that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post
    My order was changed to Date Will Follow too...
    Quote Originally Posted by 482123 View Post
    Mine also says Date Will Follow now. At least it's an update. My status had been the same since I made the order last Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Mine changed to "date will follow" as well tonight. First change I've seen at all on it. Order 439xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    +1 Same here...again. Yesterday, for the 7TH time my order changed to Date will follow and had the date of the 31st on it, then this morning I check and it now shows it will be delivered today 08/31.

It means absolutely nothing = Epic correctness
    The pattern is clear and it matches everything they keep telling us and not telling us. The status updates mean nothing, the shipping dates mean nothing, its all crap. The only way to really now is one its says shipped and you have a tracking number. Until then, this is just a great game for all of us OCD geek types. lmao.........
    razorback likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatso View Post
    We should keep in touch as my order number is 4380XXX as well and we both order at the same time roughly....I think I'm at 11:17. I also have been stuck on admin. I did get a confirmation roughly two hours after initial order and my card did have a pending charge on it that was later released. I've called once about the issue and about getting skipped over but never got any answer worth repeating. Today was the first change i've seen in that it just says "Last Change 31-AUG-2011" When I go to print preview it shows a "Cust. Quoted Delivery Date:09/02/2011"
    I haven't seen the print preview quoted delivery date referenced before. Is this something that had been discussed that I missed? Or did you just discover this?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    mine was "date will follow" last night, this morning it says ship date "8/31". Yeah, right
    Quote Originally Posted by CDINCA View Post
    I haven't seen the print preview quoted delivery date referenced before. Is this something that had been discussed that I missed? Or did you just discover this?
    Prior to seeing that post, the only time I'd clicked on the print preview it said something like information not available. When I read that post, I clicked on it and it said "Cust. Quoted Delivery Date" of 9/1 and I was super geeked--until, that is, I thought for a moment and remembered what everyone else is saying: none of it means nuthin'! At least not until you get "shipped" and a tracking number or, I actually think, until the prize is in your hands.

In the meantime, I refreshed the print preview this morning and it was gone again. Just refreshed it again and the same data came up: 9/1. I highly doubt it.