Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst 12345678910 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I've been on hold for over 2 hours now trying to confirm. An hour I can understand, but two? That just seems a little ridiculous...even during the fire sale.
    I gave up after holding for more than 5 hours. My time wasn't completely waited --I was able to moderate the forums while I was waiting.
    angiest and semprini like this.
    took me 2 30min holds to finally get through. it sounds to me like these HP SMBS orders *are* going to eventually happen. may take a little time, but they are talking as if the orders will be fulfilled...

whereas the B&N orders, were much easier to place, but now its a complete shutout... they won't even let you stay on hold, the call system just hangs up on you after a polite message...
    Ordered mine yesterday and just received the email at 20:41 GMT today:

Got a pseudo-"confirmation" email:

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price.

If you have any questions, please contact an HP representative at 866.625.0242 and choose option 3. Please note that we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, so we ask for your patience. We are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,

Your HP Business Promotions Team

Just like the one above...beat me to it
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hapbeeboy View Post
    ordered yesterday evening from HP small medium biz and got this email just now:

"Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad HP.com HP TouchPad

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price.

If you have any questions, please contact an HP representative at 866.625.0242 and choose option 3. Please note that we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, so we ask for your patience. We are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,

Your HP Business Promotions Team"

So hopefully we'll all get our touchpads soon.
    I ordere mine around 12:30 yesterday afternoon and just got the same message. It's nice that they acknowledged my order about 27 hours after the fact, since they waited about 27 seconds to charge my card. Anyway, hopefully I have my TP soon
    I just got the same email you all are getting. My order is "captured."
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Wow...I ordered Saturday morning (central US time) and I haven't heard or seen anything since my order confirmation way back then. It's still showing as backordered in the line status.
    I got the standard 24-72 hour email that says your order has been captured! Basicly they are saying we dont know if we have one for you. How do you go about getting the shipping removed?
    Global Posts
    725 Global Posts
    I placed my order around noon yesterday (Sunday) and got my confirmation email before the end of the day. My card has been charged as well. Now OTOH I tried call about my retroactive price cut on my SMB preorder, held 2 hrs 45 min before I gave up and came home to where my afternoon treadmilling awaited me. I will try again tomorrow.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Same here. Fingers are crossed (for myself as well as everyone else in the same boat - this is frustrating, isn't it?!).
    I just checked my order status at HP and here is the shipping information. It seems that my order went through and is coming = ). I ordered 5:00~6:00pm on Sat.

I ordered on Sat afternoon after a lot of clicking and reclicking to get past the server errors.

Received he email confirmation late saturday night and logged on today to the order tracking system and it shows the ship date of the 25th, so looks like I'm good.

One thing that was strange when I ordered, in addition to all the server issues, was then when i registered it would not take my gmail address no matter how many times i tried, kept saying i needed to give "a valid email address"

Tried with my backup yahoo address and it went through fine.

Maybe its a plot against google!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyz11 View Post
    I just checked my order status at HP and here is the shipping information. It seems that my order went through and is coming = ). I ordered 5:00~6:00pm on Sat.
    Cool. I'm happy for you. My order finally went thru around 12:30AM on Sunday morning. Got the confirmation eMail this morning at 3:42AM. Have my fingers crossed still.
    I just checked my order that was placed on Friday night, and it now shows as shipped. Never received an email or anything, but I have a tracking number and am very happy right now

Make sure you keep checking the website because it seems they may not be sending emails out to everyone that ordered but are still shipping them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I got the email, just checked and my status has changed to :

HP order receipt
    Your order is approved and being sent to order management.

Ordered 8/21 at 6pm, pst..........let's see if it ships...
    Quote Originally Posted by alykozmo View Post
    I got the email, just checked and my status has changed to :

HP order receipt
    Your order is approved and being sent to order management.

Ordered 8/21 at 6pm, pst..........let's see if it ships...
    Mine was ordered at 2:30 PM on 8/21, although my order status screen says it was at 6:30 PM. And my status has just been updated to say the same as yours. It's looking good, but I'm still not ordering any accessories until I know for sure!
    Ordered on Saturday late afternoon. Received confirmation email last night. I called HP SMB this afternoon about 3. Waited for 12 minutes on hold, had shipping charges taken off. Was told I WILL get my TP but it may be a few weeks before they actually ship. I have been charged. Still no tracking number or shipping conformation email. At least I was told I will get them, I just have to wait. Unless I was lied too.

I hope you regulars are prepared for the onslaught of noobs coming your way in the coming weeks. I'll apologize in advance for everyone.
    Looks like they're working down their list... My order was completed or captured @ 8/22/2011 12:30am AST.
    My cc is pending payment and I got an email this afternoon saying that my order was received and I would receive a confirmation email within the next 24-48 hours. I ordered mine yesterday about 2 pm ET.
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Same here. Hopefully they get all the orders filled before they start letting people order again. I will be really PO'd if I get charged and then they say they don't have any.