Page 46 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bsigg12 View Post
    So go to the one that you use your email address to pull up the info. Click on the view button. Now right below the orange line is an order number, copy it. Now, jump to this site https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl and paste that order number into the HP Order # option. Then select the day you ordered, I can use the 21st and the 22nd kinda weird, and look at that one.

Its the same thing as using your Purchase Order # but maybe it'll work
    Sure, I know. I can use that other order checker, but it provides much less information than the broken one.

That's not my point. My point is that HP themselves have stated on multiple occasions that neither of those order checkers is providing valid information.

Heck, the entire Small Business site was unable to take orders for ANYTHING for most of last week, days after they'd stopped selling Touchpads. How many printer sales did they lose? How many laptop sales?

It's pathetic that a company proclaiming to put all it's eggs in the "Enterprise Software" basket is so inept at keeping their own systems in proper working order. Their sites have been malfunctioning for over a week, still HP cannot manage to get them back in operation.

Even if we give HP a pass for the hammering their systems took during the initial Touchpad madness, there's little excuse for the entire Small Business site's inability to take orders days after they'd stopped selling Touchpads, or the continued failure of their order checkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    Nothin wrong with the order status link. You're using a cached link.
    No, I'm not.

I've tried multiple browsers, every link (including that one) and regularly clear my cache.

I suspect the issue is related to specific order numbers, but it's no small number of order numbers.
    If anyone is having trouble getting a response from HP SMB regarding your Touchpad order, simply PM your order number to me and I will be happy to tell you that HP is currently working on their many thousands of orders and will get to yours when they get to it.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    fwinst and shadeybeep like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    If anyone is having trouble getting a response from HP SMB regarding your Touchpad order, simply PM your order number to me and I will be happy to tell you that HP is currently working on their many thousands of orders and will get to yours when they get to it.
    LOL
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    When I login in with my account number and last name (wouldn't work with my email), it says "No Current Order Exists." Hadn't heard anyone say they had seen that before. On the other status page mine is still in "admin". My number is 4401xxx and I went through almost the exact same situation as Sagehen early Sunday morning who has the same number. And like him, I'm just hoping for one Touchpad. No way I could afford one otherwise.
    @Metal321, im in the same boat. *probably not too far off numberwise either* except the site where you have to log in works for me. have you been able to log into that site before? when you ordered your TP it should prompted you to make a username. *shrug* atleast the other site is working.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Yeah, I set up an account when I ordered my Touchpad, but haven't been able to access it even once. Not with my email address anyway which is what the field on the page needs, but it seemed to work, like I said, in the other fields using my Account ID and last name. It'd be nice to know the order times of people who have gotten tracking numbers. I'm assuming right now that I'll be lucky if I do get one shipped out so I'm not going to get all worked up about it. I have definitely been glued to this forum though.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    When I called to get my refund on my pre-order to the fire sale price (which took a week to arrive and I never did get the confirmation email) they told me the fire sale purchases would be shipped in about 3 weeks. That was about a week or ten days ago. The person I spoke to confirmed I do have one ordered and that the order will be filled.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Hey, my Pre-auth is back on my card. That's... something, i guess.
    fwinst likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    OK addicts, one more page to obsess over. As mentioned earlier, your item might ship long before you actually get an email notification or the website is updated. So you can go here

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Put in your HP order number in the place that says 'Enter Reference'. This is not your web order number, but the one that's listed as HP order number. Most likely starts with a 3. Leave the account number blank. Put in your country and zip code. If your order has actually shipped you'll likely see it here first.
    I can only assume that us folks who used UPS are left out in the cold? Why does Fedex have to suck in my area...
    UFDisciple likes this.
    My credit card charges are back on as well. I remember reading somewhere in this thread, don't remember where exactly, that an HP rep said they would charge your card again only if it has been shipped. I guess this is good news. Or this HP getting my hopes up again....
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hmm, this is interesting. The pending charge is back on my card for the touchpad. This sounds like a very good sign to me.
    yep, my first order,from Sat AM, is back under authorized on my cc statement...my second one, from early Sunday Morning, still isn't
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    My order was early Sunday morning. #4401xxx.

Add your own caption here Leo Apotheker | Meme Generator
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Did everyone notice this in the "Answering your questions" blog yesterday?

HP Communities - Answering Your Questions

Q: Does my TouchPad order qualify for free shipping?
    No other discounts or promotions can be applied to the TouchPad promotion. However, because a Free Shipping offer was on the website for a portion of the promotional period and some customers received Free Shipping as a result, we are waiving ground shipping charges for all customers who ordered the TouchPad after the reduced promotional pricing was announced on Saturday August 20. Ground shipping charges are being manually removed from all orders that had ground shipping. However, for those orders that have already shipped and invoiced, a credit will be applied for the standard ground freight charges and a revised invoice sent.

Regretfully, expedited shipping is not available on the TouchPad promotion orders. If you requested and were charged for expedited shipping, you will receive a credit for those charges. If your order has already shipped and invoiced, a credit will be applied and a revised invoice sent.
    Sounds like HP is going to send them out anyway They choose...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Here's what they told me this morning

Ok - I called 1-866-625-0242 at 7:00 this morning. My hold time was 11 minutes. I asked him why I was still in Admin. After some hemming and hawing around I finally got it out of him - they are out of TouchPads. He said my order will not ship at least until 1 to 2 weeks, when they get some more in.

I heard that last night from the other "quick" number, from the sales rep, Ronny. He let it slip too. He said "When they get some." I said, "What are you saying? Are they out of Touchpads?" And he said "I didn't say that."

I asked the guy this morning about why the one page kept saying "Order not found in the Vista" and his was able to pull it up too but said he couldn't help me on that.

He just said my TouchPad WILL ship when they get some more in.

Whenever that is.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    yep, my first order,from Sat AM, is back under authorized on my cc statement...my second one, from early Sunday Morning, still isn't
    That's funny! I have two orders in as well. One for 1 32Gb placed Saturday afternoon and the other for 1 32Gb placed Sunday evening...what's funny is my second order has pre-authorized again but not the first.

I know it is the second as I added a rem of paper trying to take advantage of the 30% off coupon...never did get it to take...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    In all honesty and perhaps I'm bias here (lol) but HP should continue production if they don't have enough stock currently to at least fill the current orders. People will absolutely freak out now if they don't get a touchpad after getting an order confirmation and it will be a really bad look for the company.