Page 45 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    You guys are like my family now.
    I ordered on 8/21.. order status online shows order was placed on the 23rd. Credit approval shows 26th, though it ALSO shows "credit hold" still. Requested ship date shows 09/06. I never received an order confirmation email or an order canceled email.. obviously it wasn't canceled yet, but I'm assuming I was supposed to receive the order confirmation email when they put it into their system on the 23rd? The only email I received from them was the one saying my order was "recorded."

I also ordered a Pre2 just after they stopped showing up on the SMB site.. I think that actually was the 23rd (I had one in my cart still when they stopped showing on the website, though the price was 449.99.. I called two times and talked to two different people to make sure that if the order WAS somehow filled, it would only be for 49.99 and NOT $449!). I received an order confirmation for that order this morning, although I am pretty sure the order confirmation doesn't really mean anything at all. I'm sure they ran out of Pre 2's before I placed my order.

Oh, and by the way, the order confirmation email did show the price at 49.99 plus tax (no shipping) for a total of 53.11, though the online order status still shows 449.99 plus tax and shipping for a total of 500.83.

So complicated!
    I ordered 4 TPs via three different orders. I have received confirmation for all of them, even though the last order was submitted after HP's supposed deadline. I just want one TP at this point. I'm tired of checking HP.com and this forum for any update on this fiasco. HP makes me want to cry....
    ********ORDER UPDATE**********

Not that a change in order status means anything at all, but
    my dates did change in the order status screen......

ship date went from 8/27 to 9/4.

ALSO, the previously incorrect total that included shipping was reduced by the amount of the shipping $21.87.

Now, total of $108.16. (Instead of 130.03)

>>Scratchin' head
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    ********ORDER UPDATE**********

Not that a change in order status means anything at all, but
    my dates did change in the order status screen......

ship date went from 8/27 to 9/4.

ALSO, the previously incorrect total that included shipping was reduced by the amount of the shipping $21.87.

Now, total of $108.16. (Instead of 130.03)

>>Scratchin' head
    So they adjusted it to free shipping!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I too am experiencing classic addict behavior.

While reading on an "alternate tablet device" at 1:30am on Sunday morning I saw an article about the TouchPad blowout sale. So, on a whim, I hopped out of bed in the middle of the night and ordered a 32gb model from the SMB site.

My story is like everyone else's - my order details have gone through a dozen variations, my order date doesn't reflect the actual time I ordered, I got the two emails about 24 hours later but nothing since, I called HP last week and they say I should get my order (#4399XXX) soon, haven't received a cancellation notice...or a TouchPad yet, for that matter.....

Now I've gone from ordering a TouchPad on a whim to neeeeeeding one.
    Hi, my name is Pat and I am not only a SMB thread addict but I am finding myself checking HP SMB order status pages multiple times a day. I have self diagnosed myself as a person with an "Addictive Personality." I am not sure the "Twelve Step" program is going to be enough for me. I think possibly, the delivery of my TP might just be the only cure!

I ordered 2 - 32 GB on Sunday, ‎August ‎21, ‎2011, ‏‎12:29:05 AM (I saved the order form on my laptop) from the SMG web site.

It took me almost 3 1/2 hrs of pages freezing, timing out, etc. to get the order to go through. Mind you, I spent the prior 6 hours driving from store to store trying to get my hands on a TP with no avail.

I received my offical order confirmation of.... Order Received on 8/22/2011 3:40:29 AM. But my Order Status on HP's site states Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 05:38:34 AM.

My Order # is 4401xxx and it is currently in Admin Status, currently showing B/O, no tracking info, but a shipping date of 8/27 and delivery date of 8/30. (The original shipping date showed 8/23.)

At this point..... just 1 of the TP's I ordered could be my "fix". (The other one WAS SUPPOSE to be for my grand daughter that lives with me. She is 17 yr's old!!!!!!!........ I think you got the picture!!!)

Thank you for letting me join your group, I do feel somewhat better
    fwinst and IamReady like this.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

I'm sorry, its not Touchpad related but I felt the need to lighten the mood.

In TP news though, I am still in the same boat as everyone else. I am waiting for an updated price though as I was told that my 2 day shipping would be refunded because of them not allowing it for TP. The sales rep I talked to today talked about being in the 400s and that being a good sign so I'm cautiously optimistic. He also stated that they are readying thousands of orders a day and sending them out in batches so he said it could be tomorrow, next week or even 3 weeks from now when they ship it.

Oh and he also stated there may be a delay from when it ships to when my tracking info updates meaning it may be on its way before I get any notification.
    Syndil likes this.
    The hold is off my card. Order status is admin. Delivery date now says date will follow. No ship date at all.

I have the feeling that I am never going to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Too Funny!

I just had to push this to the front again.

It's been down for most of a week, and still HP can't manage to get their own order tracking site back up and running.

Why the hell any business would trust HP to run their e-commerce site is a complete mystery to me.

It's still down now: http://h71016.www7.hp.com/dcart/SaveOrder.asp
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasters View Post
    Too Funny!

It's been down for most of a week, and still HP can't manage to get their own order tracking site back up and running.

Why the hell any business would trust HP to run their e-commerce site is a complete mystery to me.

It's still down now: Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    That's weird, it has worked fine for me everyday. Sure occasionally I'll get a server down thing that I just F5 and its gone but never any major issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsigg12 View Post
    That's weird, it has worked fine for me everyday. Sure occasionally I'll get a server down thing that I just F5 and its gone but never any major issues.
    It allows users to select "order status" and log in, but click "view" and BOOM!

(It could certainly be related to specific order numbers, but given the number of buyers who receive the error, it's no small number of orders.)
    Too Funny!

It's still down now: Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    Wrong link. Use this one: Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Just saw this article on iptimes.com from HP's Mark Budgell's blog:

Q: I placed my order online with HP's SMB Store.* How do I confirm that it was received?

For orders placed after 4am CT on Monday 22nd August, US SMB had already sold out of HP TouchPad. We are unable to fulfill these orders and they have been cancelled.* If you saw a reserve hold for the amount of your order on your credit card, no actual charges have been made and this reserve hold will be released now that the order has been cancelled.

If you placed an order prior to 4am CT Monday, August 22,*we are working through the large volume*of orders, verifying payment details and seeking to source inventory for fulfillment.* This process is taking longer than first anticipated. At this time, we cannot guarantee supply to all these orders but are working to supply as many orders as possible. If you saw a reserve hold for the amount of your order on your credit card and your order cannot be fulfilled,*no actual charges have been made, and*this reserve hold will be released if the order is cancelled.

You can check your order status here.* If your order is not recognized, please check your order status again the next business day. When inventory has been allocated the status will change to "shipped."** Please note that planned ship and delivery dates on the order status page are not accurate for TouchPad orders. You can only be certain that we have identified a unit to fulfill your order once the order status shows a shipment tracking number.

Full article here:
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2056...bility-faq.htm
    Last edited by kailess; 08/29/2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: To add article link.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    I've tried a number of different links, none can find my order number "in the vista".

I was able to successfully use this tracker to view my order for the first few days after I ordered. After I found I was lost in "the vista", I called HP, they do have my order. Their order tracker is simply borked and they haven't been able to fix it in a week, sad...
    Well the "order status" page has been taken down and you get a web page telling you they sold out but if you ordered before the 22nd you will get email soon.

I guess the servers that track finally gave up so they replaced it with a generic web page

Page also has nice ads for all the other hp products we want.

Sent from my Evo - so there!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I've tried a number of different links, none can find my order number "in the vista".

I was able to successfully use this tracker to view my order for the first few days after I ordered. After I found I was lost in "the vista", I called HP, they do have my order. Their order tracker is simply borked and they haven't been able to fix it in a week, sad...
    So go to the one that you use your email address to pull up the info. Click on the view button. Now right below the orange line is an order number, copy it. Now, jump to this site https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl and paste that order number into the HP Order # option. Then select the day you ordered, I can use the 21st and the 22nd kinda weird, and look at that one.

Its the same thing as using your Purchase Order # but maybe it'll work
    Last edited by bsigg12; 08/29/2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: spelling/clarification
    Well I was surprised to find out today that the order I placed on the 23rd, and was apparently subsequently cancelled, was reactivated as of today and will ship on the 4th. My card has been charged as of today as well. I'm not sure HP has a clue what they are doing, but I'm glad I was able to get 2 more 16 gb Touchpads for my family.
    Nothin wrong with the order status link. You're using a cached link.

Use this one.

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Too Funny!

It's still down now: http://h71016.www7.hp.com/dcart/SaveOrder.asp
    You can still get to the order page several different ways, but the link they gave everyone in the emails now goes to a web page basically saying "stop calling us, we'll call you! "

More importantly, as told to me by two different reps, the order status pages are meaningless at this point - they are screwed up and they are not trying to fix them. If you ordered in time you should get it but they don't really know when.

For example, if my order page gives an estimated ship AND delivery date of the 25th. If I click on the line item detail it says requested ship on the 20th. If I then click the "eds/edd" it says est. ship 25 est delivery 30.

Sent from my Evo - so there!
    Last edited by midmofan; 08/29/2011 at 11:42 PM.