Page 44 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by alykozmo View Post
    Hi, My name is Brad, webos addict...order munber 442xxxx...

Funny thing, I had $300 Staples 16GB, and deceided to return it when i heard it was discontinued. Hours after i returned it, the firesale was announced...Imagine how i feel, if i was not so quick, i would have TP and refund......

I even had it overclocked to 1.7GHz, Preware, etc....amazing how easy it was to do, literllay took me less than 10 minutes to do. Guess all that practice with my PRE+ helped.

Anyway, thanks for listening, i wait like the rest of you.......

Thnks

Brad
    join the club...I was in the same position but I bought mine from HP.com and returned it back to fedex that MORNING before the firesale was announced.... I didn't know they would give the difference back...
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    Just checked my order (439xxxx) from the link in the order confirmation email and noticed that the shipping charges have been removed. No tracking number yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutch72 View Post
    Just checked my order (439xxxx) from the link in the order confirmation email and noticed that the shipping charges have been removed. No tracking number yet.
    What was the fourth # in your account? Mine was 4393xxx so I'm curious to see if yours ships soon. Did your line item detail have it back ordered or allocated before?

Trying to wait patiently, but it's starting to get to me ....
    Another day, another no delivery. I cant wait to see the site update tomorrow and telling me it will be here. LOL!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cincy2124 View Post
    I went to check my status and was prompted to enter my zip code for the order. Anyone else get this????
    Yes, I've had that a few times.
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Just looked at my order and I see the warehouse# has changed from IN to NE. Has this been discussed previously? I'm so lost in the 44 pages of this thread!!! :-)
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    Just looked at my order and I see the warehouse# has changed from IN to NE. Has this been discussed previously? I'm so lost in the 44 pages of this thread!!! :-)

I wonder what NE means ...
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    My order was also changed from IN to NE. Don't know if that is supposed to be Nebraska/New England/North East/something else though. I ordered on 8/20 with order number 4384XXX and hasn't shipped yet.
    Maybe IN means Indonesia or Indiana, or India...and NE means either Nebraska, New England...

according to that site I was supposed to receive my Touchpad yesterday...I wish it were true!!!...
    also it hasn't been updated in a few days...
    -------------------

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Mine hasn't been updated since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Well it feels that way.
    IamReady, cml21 and shadeybeep like this.
    Reading this thread makes me ill and not reading it makes me ill, too.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    shadeybeep and torrguy like this.
    I think I may apply for a warehouse job at HP in Indiana, grab my order, and get the hell out of there
    torrguy likes this.
    my delivery date just changed from 8/29 (i wish!) to date will follow.

better then a cancellation
    Quote Originally Posted by cincy2124 View Post
    I think I may apply for a warehouse job at HP in Indiana, grab my order, and get the hell out of there
    You could always take a piece each day and build your own (search Johnny Cash One Piece at a Time on YouTube for that concept).
    One thing is pretty evident at this point-HP had very few units on hand when they started this Touchpadmageddon. Most of the units sold appear to have been on the way from the factories in China.
    Quote Originally Posted by lafester View Post
    my delivery date just changed from 8/29 (i wish!) to date will follow.

better then a cancellation
    I ordered early on 8/20 before the price even changed to $99, and my delivery date has always been 'date will follow'.
    my order # is 4385 it says something will happen on September 1st. i really hope i get this 2nd touchpad. i was able to order 1 from best buy on Sunday and get it Wednesday
    My name is Randy and this is my first meeting...I mean post. Ordered one 16gb for me and one for my daughter Saturday around 6pm CST, order number 4387xxx. Been in purgatory (Admin) ever since.

However, my son ordered a 32gb about an hour later and it shipped 8/22 and arrived 8/23 so I have been able to get my hands on one, but I had to give it back to him a few minutes later.

IN stands for either Indianapolis or Indiana, since that was the warehouse that shipped his. I'm not sure, but I think I read that the Memphis TN warehouse is coded as TN. If that is right, I would say that NE is Nebraska. I would guess getting moved to a different warehouse is a very good sign and most likely means they have inventory either on hand or on the way. I'm still in backordered in the IN warehouse.
    fwinst, StevenC56 and untitled like this.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rghilliard View Post
    My name is Randy and this is my first meeting...I mean post. Ordered one 16gb for me and one for my daughter Saturday around 6pm CST, order number 4387xxx. Been in purgatory (Admin) ever since.
    Welcome Randy. We're all in this together.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    They erased my 8-27-11 ship date and put date will follow. Lol. Good thing I placed 4 online orders, at least Best Buy came through.