Page 43 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Mine changes daily. I ignore it as HP has stated that the status pages we can see are inaccurate.
    Exactly. Mine changed on the 22nd, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th. each time adjusting the shipping and delivery dates. This morning it was changed again saying it would be delivered today. Its all junk, nothing changes, no shipping.
    I ordered on Monday, the 22nd bot an email confirmation saying pending. Never got another email communication from them. I talked with them several times on the phone and was told it was still pending, that I for sure would get the phone, and finally that they were sold out and my order had been canceled.

HP is not on my "favorites" list!

The pending charge is still on my Credit Card but they said that would come off in a few days.

I have since bought a Pre2 on eBay.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manormortal View Post
    Last Change: 25-Aug-2011 00:52 GMT

: (
    Same figures on my end too. Order 439....
    Well, figured I might as well throw in my info:
    Order#4408xxx
    Actual order date/time: 8-21/11:35am
    Order Confirm. date/time: 8-22/4:10pm

On one of the order status pages, if I click on the "print" option, there is a "quoted delivery date" of 9-1. The other order status page indicates a ship date of 8-26 and a delivery data of 8-28, which of course is wrong.

The last update to my "order status" page was 8-23.

I'm only kicking myself because I've already ordered some accessories, some of which have already arrived (see below). But I've come to accept that I now may not even get a TP. Hopefully if that's the case, I'll be able to sell my TouchStone and keyboard without too much of a loss.

My initial plan was not to order any of the accessories until I actually received the touchpad. I first looked at Amazon and the TouchStone was ~$70. I looked a day or so later and the price went up to ~$73. So my first thought was, the price of the accessories was going up b/c demand was going up and I got it in my head that if I waited I'd either a) be paying even more, or b) there would be no more TouchStones available. Since I had received the two emails everyone else here seems to have gotten from HP - the "Be assured that your order has been captured" email and the subsequent "Order Confirmation" email - I went ahead and order the TouchStone and a relatively inexpensive case. The last price I saw on Amazon over the weekend showed it had actually dropped to ~$55. Can you say panic purchase :/

On Friday I went ahead and called HP and like others here, the rep really couldn't tell me anything other than guess it would ship this week. Before I realized my previous purchase was probably premature, I found a low price for the TP BT keyboard (~$35) which I went ahead and ordered.
    Hi, I'm Kevin and I have a TP user wannabe problem...Crap, it's not working.

Anyways, Good Luck to all you lads and I certainly hope that each and everyone receives their touchpads, including myself. I'll just have to wait and see if I'm lucky enough to enter the WebOs world.

If HP ever actually ships my order from 8/21 (Early AM), then I'll be back to chat and learn from all you smart people about WebOs. If not, it'll be a brand spanking new Samsung Prime for me at the end of October.

Good Thoughts!
    fwinst likes this.
    Syndil has gone through all 12 steps of the program and now he is at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    And I have not bothered calling them or emailing them, because that would be pointless.

Patience, Daniel-san.
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    Same figures on my end too. Order 439....
    order 438xxxx

*sigh*
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    Syndil has gone through all 12 steps of the program and now he is at peace.
    Once an addict, always an addict. It's a daily struggle. :-D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Well, figured I might as well throw in my info:
    Order#4408xxx
    Actual order date/time: 8-21/11:35am
    Order Confirm. date/time: 8-22/4:10pm

On one of the order status pages, if I click on the "print" option, there is a "quoted delivery date" of 9-1. The other order status page indicates a ship date of 8-26 and a delivery data of 8-28, which of course is wrong.

The last update to my "order status" page was 8-23.
    This is so funny. I never even bothered to look at the print option page. Mine show 9/6 delivery date. Yet my my order number is lower at 4407xx. My actual order date is about 5 hours earlier but I didn't get the confirmation email until the 24th. the rest of dates shown are so all over the place that nothing really matters I'm afraid.
    i have two separate orders, checked my print preview page, one is suppose to ship tomorrow, the other 9/02...guess we shall see what it says tomorrow afternoon
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    On Friday, I didn't want a tablet. On Saturday, I ordered one anyway. Nine days later, there is nothing in the world I want more than my TouchPad!!! My name is Charlie, and I'm addicted to this thread.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    the funny thing is, IF we get our touch pads, we won't get any 6 pack of apps, because they will stop doing it by then.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cml21 View Post
    On Friday, I didn't want a tablet. On Saturday, I ordered one anyway. Nine days later, there is nothing in the world I want more than my TouchPad!!! My name is Charlie, and I'm addicted to this thread.
    Hilarious, but alas, me too I'm sorry to admit.
    torrguy likes this.
    This is the email response I got from the inside sales associate who helped me with the sale on Saturday night. My order # is 03054XXXX and PO order #439XXXX.

XXXXXXXX,

Please do not worry unless you get an email stating that your order has cancelled. They are in extreme delay of processing over 30,000 orders. Your card will NOT be charged until your product ships out. Once it ships, then you will get an email with the tracking number. Wait for that.

I know this is difficult, but please be patient and wait. That is the best information we have right now.

Thanks,
    Danny…..
    Hi, My name is Brad, webos addict...order munber 442xxxx...

Funny thing, I had $300 Staples 16GB, and deceided to return it when i heard it was discontinued. Hours after i returned it, the firesale was announced...Imagine how i feel, if i was not so quick, i would have TP and refund......

I even had it overclocked to 1.7GHz, Preware, etc....amazing how easy it was to do, literllay took me less than 10 minutes to do. Guess all that practice with my PRE+ helped.

Anyway, thanks for listening, i wait like the rest of you.......

Thnks

Brad
    fwinst likes this.
    I went to check my status and was prompted to enter my zip code for the order. Anyone else get this????
    This sounds like me exactly!
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Welcome Charlie. LOL
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alykozmo View Post
    Hi, My name is Brad, webos addict...order munber 442xxxx...

Funny thing, I had $300 Staples 16GB, and deceided to return it when i heard it was discontinued. Hours after i returned it, the firesale was announced...Imagine how i feel, if i was not so quick, i would have TP and refund......

I even had it overclocked to 1.7GHz, Preware, etc....amazing how easy it was to do, literllay took me less than 10 minutes to do. Guess all that practice with my PRE+ helped.

Anyway, thanks for listening, i wait like the rest of you.......

Thnks

Brad
    Welcome Brad. I feel your pain. We're all here for you.
    wooo my order finally shipped!!!...for the Amazon one(32gb model) I bought for $260 TWO days ago...GAHHH!!!!!! hehe :P

So IF I ever get the 16gb model from SMB I will be selling it probably for what I paid with shipping which was $128 ...as I don't believe I can cancel that order already...
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)