Page 40 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bsigg12 View Post
    Anybody know where I would be able to find the Touchstone and HP Case for their discounted prices? Everywhere I look is sold out?
    Call or visit local Office depot if you have one around your home.
    I got one from them yesterday.
    Yes, I got one... from B&H. However, I still have two on order with HP SMB that I want just as much as everyone else wants theirs.

The point is, after 40 pages, no one knows any more than they did when the thread was started because HP doesn't know and can't tell you no matter how many times you call (or post).

So... My name is indeed Mike and I'm a WebOS-a-holic. I've been "sober" for zero days since 2009. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm a Palm-a-holic and have been since 1997!

Quote Originally Posted by beasty43 View Post
    You say that because you received yours already.
    beasty43 likes this.
    No longer in stock @ B&H.
    Very true. It seems there are two kinds of people when it comes to finding TouchPads, the quick and the dead. Actually, that's wrong, there are also the zombies, as evidenced by this thread!

Well, ghosts in limbo at least.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    No longer in stock @ B&H.
    The accessories are drying up as fast as the touchpads themselves.
    Sigh. My phone hung up on me. So I called the quick number. Ronny swore to me that my status is 400. I should be getting a TP by the 30th.

Is that next month? I didn't ask?
    kurt178 and major payne like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by torrguy View Post
    Ayacullo, whats your order # and day/time of the order?
    my PO is 440825x and I ordered late saturday night, early sunday morning but it says one page the 21st and another the 22nd.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just called called 1-888-728-9985 and the guy told me that they are not sending out emails with tracking numbers. It sounded to me like he is looking at the same information I am looking at. I am looking at the Order Status page and it says I have a delivery date of August 30th. And then he says, "Oh, wait. That is tomorrow." He then said that I should expect it by Friday. For anyone that is wondering, my call went straight through. Virtually no waiting. It says my order date was the 22nd which is wrong. It was on the 21st, sometime after midnight, so I'm not going to hold my breath expecting it to arrive this week.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post

Every few minutes the horrible hold music pauses and I get my hopes up, only to hear the recorded voice say:
    "Thankyou for waiting. Please continue to hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly."
    haha...actually its not every few minutes...its exactly every 30 seconds! it's quite annoying~
    My order# is 43805## and I order late Sat. morning. I'm stuck in admin and don't have a scheduled ship or delivery date. i called the # and first guy said it should ship by the end of this week tomorrow but sounded shady so I called again and this girl said could be two weeks.

I asked both, why is it that I am seeing sooo many posts of people who have ordered 1 or 2 days after me having received est. shipping dates if not TP's themselves as a few isolated posts have said. Neither had a good answer that left me confident that I will even be getting one through SMB. Time will tell, I did get one through BB but this one was supposed to be for my mom and she is very excited to get it.
    pcrichard has the case for $29.99
    Quote Originally Posted by metal321 View Post
    I just called called 1-888-728-9985 and the guy told me that they are not sending out emails with tracking numbers. It sounded to me like he is looking at the same information I am looking at. I am looking at the Order Status page and it says I have a delivery date of August 30th. And then he says, "Oh, wait. That is tomorrow." He then said that I should expect it by Friday. For anyone that is wondering, my call went straight through. Virtually no waiting. It says my order date was the 22nd which is wrong. It was on the 21st, sometime after midnight, so I'm not going to hold my breath expecting it to arrive this week.
    I called the same number and he told me I will get an email when items shipped...........And he does say if my order wasn't cancelled till now, it will be fulfilled this week...hope so~~
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatso View Post
    My order# is 43805## and I order late Sat. morning. I'm stuck in admin and don't have a scheduled ship or delivery date. i called the # and first guy said it should ship by the end of this week tomorrow but sounded shady so I called again and this girl said could be two weeks.

I asked both, why is it that I am seeing sooo many posts of people who have ordered 1 or 2 days after me having received est. shipping dates if not TP's themselves as a few isolated posts have said. Neither had a good answer that left me confident that I will even be getting one through SMB. Time will tell, I did get one through BB but this one was supposed to be for my mom and she is very excited to get it.
    I gave my mom the first one I got too, now I'm trying to get one for myself. My ship date was the 27th guy on the phone told me I'd get it by the 29th, I'm not a believer.

number 438xxx is way behind mine number 422xxx and I ordered on Sunday noonish... So i doubt it was Sat morning as others who ordered on Sat have 415-419
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    if you are still looking for the case, be sure to check out Staples..I got an HP brand case there yesterday. No touchstone though... :-(
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    ...I asked both, why is it that I am seeing sooo many posts of people who have ordered 1 or 2 days after me having received est. shipping dates if not TP's themselves as a few isolated posts have said. Neither had a good answer that left me confident that I will even be getting one through SMB. Time will tell, I did get one through BB but this one was supposed to be for my mom and she is very excited to get it.
    Here is my theory about your situation. HP generally ships out of 2 warehouses in the USA. Which warehouse your device is shipped from depends on delivery location (this keeps shipping costs down), and/or inventory availability. Realize that a warehouse generally only ships 500-1000 orders per day. That is what they are staffed to do. This sale generated 10's of thousands of orders. The warehouses are completely swamped. They're trying to take care of their normal 500-100 orders PLUS the insane number of TP orders. So, some people with order numbers after yours might be shipping from a different warehouse.

As for status. The shipping dates on the status pages we can see are, for the most part, worhtless. There are three things that you need to be concerned with (assuming you have an order confirmation). First, has my order been forwarded to the warehouse? Second, if it's in the warehouse, has my order been allocated (Allocated = verified against known stock. A good CSR might be able to tell you. Do NOT trust the status pages you can get to.)? Third, If my order is in the warehouse, and has been allocated, I just need to wait for a shipping confirmation, or my item to show up.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    So... My name is indeed Mike and I'm a WebOS-a-holic. I've been "sober" for zero days since 2009. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm a Palm-a-holic and have been since 1997!
    Lol. perhaps all post on this thread should now begin, "Hi, my name is xxxxx, and i am addicted to the "People Who Ordered at HP Small and Medium Business Site" thread.
    Last edited by fwinst; 08/29/2011 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcott View Post
    pcrichard has the case for $29.99
    Once again-No.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Lol. perhaps all post on this thread should now begin, "Hi, my name is xxxxx, and i am addicted to the "People Who Ordered at HP Small and Medium Busiess Site" thread.
    Hello-My name is Steve. I ordered my Touchpad from HP SMB Saturday the 20th at about 7PM PST. After over an hour of website lag, screens freezing, and page refreshings my order finally went through. My order now sits in limbo like thousands of others. My backup order from OnSale through Amazon was cancelled. My second backup order with AIC failed as well..........That's a story that requires a whole separate support group. I have cases, keyboards, and touchstone chargers that have arrived already. That's my story. Thanks for allowing me to join your support group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    number 438xxx is way behind mine number 422xxx and I ordered on Sunday noonish... So i doubt it was Sat morning as others who ordered on Sat have 415-419
    I don't think the order numbers are in chronological order. I have email confirmations on both of my orders from Sat night. The numbers are 4383xxx and 4390xxx