Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Still getting the VBVBVB $memory$ $crash$ $when$ $trying$ $to$ $check$ $on$ $order$ $status$ $from$ $yesterday$ $morning$ - $I$ $guess$ $it$ $will$ $take$ $a$ $few$ $days$. $Good$ $luck$ $speaking$ $to$ $someone$ $on$ $the$ $phone$.... $and$ $if$ $you$ $did$, $what$ $the$ $heck$ $did$ $you$ $press$ $to$ $actually$ $get$ $in$ $touch$ $with$ $someone$?

Did anyone recently try to get in touch with SMB HP via phone?

I am now getting a message that "Due to a fire drill, HP global sales team cannot answer your phone call at this time. Please try again later." - That's a first for me to hear... Hilarious!
    That's hilarious...wonder if HP is experiencing a little employee revolt. I know I'd be quite peeved with the recent going-ons at HP.
    I called 866-625-0242 and selected option 3. Keep in mind that I was on hold for an hour. The rep said it had been nuts all morning.
    Just got my confirmation email from HP for the 2 I ordered.
    Good luck to all of you out there that are trying to get one.
    I called earlier and hung up at the 1 hour mark. I'm trying again and I'm up to 35 minutes. Speakerphones sure come in handy...
    I just don't have the time as I run a company and can't have one of my 3 lines tied up that way.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I got an email confirmation for the 4 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th, and I show a pending charge on my bank account. But when I go back to the HP SMB site and check the order status, I see this:

Associated order number is all zeros. Could be a bad sign. Clicking on the zeros takes me to a page that says the order can't be found in Vista--I assume that's HP's ordering system. I expect to receive a cancellation notice any time now.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    My order status page looks the same. Time will tell!
    Just got my confirmation email about an hour ago. WOOO HOOOOO
    Still no email sine yesterday's purchase, but checked order status and this is what's shown :

"Your order is approved and being sent to order management"

Is it going to come?
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    Still no email sine yesterday's purchase, but checked order status and this is what's shown :

"Your order is approved and being sent to order management"

Is it going to come?
    Checked this morning and had the same message. Still have yet to receive a confirmation email though.
    I hope this means it's on its way @knicks?
    Holy CRAP! I must have ordered the last one, just now got my order in and now the business site shows out of stock....wow!
    I've been on hold for over 2 hours now trying to confirm. An hour I can understand, but two? That just seems a little ridiculous...even during the fire sale.
    In this case the the "fire" goes both ways...
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I'm getting nervous. HP sent me a confirmation via email but my credit card hasn't been billed. When I check the Line Detail of my order it says that my TP is backordered, but there's a delivery date of 8/27.

The thing is, if my order isn't going to REALLY go through, I want to grab one where I can before they run out. I feel like I'll end up with 2 or none.
    At least you got an email. They won't charge the credit card until it ships. Debit card users will see holds against their account balance, but those should be released if the order is cancelled.

I called early this morning and the woman I spoke to said that an email should arrive within 48 hours of placing an order (basically restated what was on the screenshot). I was lucky enough to snag one from BestBuy yesterday as a backup plan in case the order with HP is canceled. It will be the one that will replace what I have to send back to Amazon.
    Mine still says it's being processed. Not sure if it went through or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    I got an email confirmation for the 4 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th, and I show a pending charge on my bank account. But when I go back to the HP SMB site and check the order status, I see this:

Associated order number is all zeros. Could be a bad sign. Clicking on the zeros takes me to a page that says the order can't be found in Vista--I assume that's HP's ordering system. I expect to receive a cancellation notice any time now.
    My order looks the same except expected shipping date is the 25. My CC has been charged though.
    Are they refunding shipping? Cuz it says free shipping, but still had the charge..
    ordered yesterday evening from HP small medium biz and got this email just now:

"Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad HP.com HP TouchPad

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price.

If you have any questions, please contact an HP representative at 866.625.0242 and choose option 3. Please note that we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, so we ask for your patience. We are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,

Your HP Business Promotions Team"

So hopefully we'll all get our touchpads soon.