Page 39 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    My hope is slowly dying.

Mine is showing up under the B/O column. I got excited last Friday because the order info updated with a new shipping date. Hasn't changed since, still showing up on the B/O column.

Guess I'll continue to wait this out and maybe they'll cancel my order sometime before Christmas so I can start trying to buy something else while all the other tablets are being bought up.
    I'm in the exact same boat... I'm still backordered. I just want to know if I'm getting one at this point. It's crazy because I dont even know if I should be shopping around for another tablet or not because we're all in the dark.. a week later.

I'd expect a week from Bob's Electronics Store... but not from HP.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    i like how they try to get you to buy a laptop instead, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    I called the number I posted. Got someone with in 30 seconds or so. Spoke with Johnathan, I gave him my order number. He said my order looks good. I told him my order says 2 ordered 2 allocated. He said if youre seeing that and not back ordered you should be seeing yours very soon. I sure hope so, I dont care if soon is september 20th...
    Ayacullo, whats your order # and day/time of the order?
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat... I'm still backordered. I just want to know if I'm getting one at this point. It's crazy because I dont even know if I should be shopping around for another tablet or not because we're all in the dark.. a week later.

I'd expect a week from Bob's Electronics Store... but not from HP.
    I'm hoping they at least give us some info before they start the whole process over again when (if?) HP gets more stock in. How am I supposed to know at this point if I should try ordering through HP again when I don't know the status of my current order?

Also, from an FAQ posted by @MarkatHP:
    Please note that planned ship and delivery dates on the order status page are not accurate for TouchPad orders
    Well I chk my bank today and the pending charge is back on and last week hp change my
    shipment date to the 29 and del. to Sept. 1.So hopefully I'll get it
    I order mine on 8-20 at 3:30 pm EST. order# 4383...
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Looking at some of the FAQ HERE, I would say that there is a very real possibility that more cancellation notices will be going out this week.
    I ordered around 5pm pacific on the 20th, #4393..... and nothing yet.
    If you placed an order prior to 4am CT Monday, August 22, we are working through the large volume of orders, verifying payment details and seeking to source inventory for fulfillment. This process is taking longer than first anticipated. At this time, we cannot guarantee supply to all these orders but are working to supply as many orders as possible. If you saw a reserve hold for the amount of your order on your credit card and your order cannot be fulfilled, no actual charges have been made, and this reserve hold will be released if the order is cancelled.
    *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    I ordered around 5pm pacific on the 20th, #4393..... and nothing yet.
    Same with me.

Order #4391..., 32GB version, ordered Sat. night (20th) Order Confirmation email received on Sunday (21st). Order still showing up under B/O Column, planned ship date of 8/27, and planned delivery date of 8/30. No tracking, so we'll see...I feel sad.
    What's the longest anyone has been on hold? I've already gone through 2 landline phone batteries since 7:30. It's 11:15 now

My order status page online changed the other day to a completely different looking one, with a different order number.. "associated order number" is all 0's, and there is no tracking information yet. It also says "credit hold" so I called the sales number (the one that people actually answer), and the guy said that he didn't know what that meant and all he could do was transfer me to customer service. I've been on hold for a little over 2 hours now, and I'm getting really annoyed. I just want to know what "credit hold" means!! Are they really still getting that many calls that it takes over 2 hours to get to a call?

Every few minutes the horrible hold music pauses and I get my hopes up, only to hear the recorded voice say:
    "Thankyou for waiting. Please continue to hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly."

I'm at work, and I do not have a speaker phone here. My ear is tired!
    You a can give the sales department a call: 888-728-9985. You should get to someone right away. Although, I have a feeling all they can see if the same order status info we can see, and so may not be very helpful.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    What's the longest anyone has been on hold? I've already gone through 2 landline phone batteries since 7:30. It's 11:15 now

5 hours was posted earlier. There is another number you can call that you won't be stuck on hold for that long. I posted it a few days ago, I'll edit this if I find it.
    I called the sales number and got through right away.. but all that guy said was that he could transfer me to customer service to find out what this "credit hold" meant. I wonder if someone else would know, maybe it was just that one guy who didn't know what it meant. I could call sales again but I've been waiting for over 2 hours now for customer service, and I'd hate to hang up after having invested this much time...
    So now we're up to 40 pages of the same thing. This thread has turned into AA for HP SMB TouchPad orders.

Good grief people, relax, wait and see what happens!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    So now we're up to 40 pages of the same thing. This thread has turned into AA for HP SMB TouchPad orders.

Thing is, we want to know if we'll be getting one or not. If we are then its not an issue, but if not, we need to know so we can start looking.
    You say that because you received yours already.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post

Me: Hello, my name is Mike...

Rest of PreCentral: Hi Mike

Me:...and I want to know what's going on with my HP SMB Touchpad order.
    insane42 likes this.
    Well . . . got a package today. It was the case and touchstone that I ordered from WalMart last Tuesday. Now I just need my Touchpad and Pre2 . . .
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Anybody know where I would be able to find the Touchstone and HP Case for their discounted prices? Everywhere I look is sold out?