Page 36 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Both sites are back up. No change in status on my three orders from Saturday the 20th.

All were to ship between 8/23 and 8/26. All show estimated delivery of 8/30. Maybe I'll see shipping info when the servers update.
    hp200lx likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    I will be completely honest, I have no "Need" for a touchpad. im just a guy who had $150 to blow. Technology is my drug of choice.
    Ill help you and take that off your hands when yours comes in lol
    Well I ordered on Sunday the 21st in the afternoon. Received order confirmation email on 23rd. Date order processed says 23rd. But received email has been captured on the 22nd. No movement on my order since. Still in Admin. Ship date says 29th. Have called HP SMB twice. One they said can't tell if I will get my order, the other said looks good. Both said order was on warehouse floor. None of the informatin on the order status pages has changed since my original confirmation email.

To be honest, I don't think the hp customer service people have any more info than we do. They are doing there best just to keep customers from blowing up at them and running their call times up. Sooooooo, I am in the wait and see mode as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    mine was a 438xxxx and I received it shipped Monday and I received it a couple days later
    Well.. I was trying to figure out from the Order Status Page which orders have shipped and the ones that are in Admin. I found a lot of orders after 4379249 were in Admin. Hence my first post. I did not go as far as 438XXXX to check.

My two Orders are 441XXXX and 442XXXX ordered on AUG 21 around 10AM and 2PM respectively. Both orders are in Admin status.

Anyone in a similar situation?
    Another day, another status change, another delivery date. Umm, dont think UPS delivers on Sunday. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Another day, another status change, another delivery date. Umm, dont think UPS delivers on Sunday. LOL
    At least yours is changing. Mine updated on Friday with a ship date of 8/27, but that didn't happen. Still says 8/27 for the "Planned" Ship Date.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    guys...i gave in and bought a 32 gigger on ebay :-s it was 269 with free shipping and it included the hp custom fit case. i might give the case to my brother since i don't really want a case but since the case clips on to the sides and doesn't interfere with the front perhaps i might keep it. hmm, my dilemma. i couldn't stand looking at videos online. playing with my ipad wishing it were a touchpad. i have been wasting so much time. its weird since i have the ipad and the touchpad isn't that different. but i guess i hate apple and am so sick of ios that i need a something new and fresh. and ios is old and boring looking.
    if hp comes through and sends me the two touchpads my way, my twin keeps one and the other will get throw up on ebay. or maybe ill make a video of me smashing it and then put it up on youtube so people can think im cool. haha
    Last edited by kurt178; 08/28/2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Even though the TouchPad looks good and WebOS is intriguing, I have to admit that it was the price that prompted me to try to make the purchase. If I don't wind up with one, then I'm not going to pursue one on eBay - I'll simply go with a Viewsonic gTab ($259), Acer Iconia or Asus Transformer (both $399).

Those will work for me. I don't think I can stand to get into bidding wars on eBay.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by torrguy View Post
    Well.. I was trying to figure out from the Order Status Page which orders have shipped and the ones that are in Admin. I found a lot of orders after 4379249 were in Admin. Hence my first post. I did not go as far as 438XXXX to check.

My two Orders are 441XXXX and 442XXXX ordered on AUG 21 around 10AM and 2PM respectively. Both orders are in Admin status.

Anyone in a similar situation?
    I'm beginning to think mine shipped because I ordered a 32gig and those still waiting ordered 16 gig. I could be completely wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    Ill help you and take that off your hands when yours comes in lol
    When you pry it from my cold dead hands sir, my cold dead hands...
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt178 View Post
    guys...i gave in and bought a 32 gigger on ebay :-s it was 269 with free shipping and it included the hp custom fit case. i might give the case to my brother since i don't really want a case but since the case clips on to the sides and doesn't interfere with the front perhaps i might keep it. hmm, my dilemma. i couldn't stand looking at videos online. playing with my ipad wishing it were a touchpad. i have been wasting so much time. its weird since i have the ipad and the touchpad isn't that different. but i guess i hate apple and am so sick of ios that i need a something new and fresh. and ios is old and boring looking.
    if hp comes through and sends me the two touchpads my way, my twin keeps one and the other will get throw up on ebay. or maybe ill make a video of me smashing it and then put it up on youtube so people can think im cool. haha
    this is one of the worst posts I have ever read
    kurt178 likes this.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I'm beginning to think mine shipped because I ordered a 32gig and those still waiting ordered 16 gig. I could be completely wrong though.
    I have order number 4383xxx for a 32Gb that is still in Admin, Date to follow status. Ordered around 3pm Eastern on the 20th. (trying to wait patiently!)
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Order 4415XXX. Order status is still in admin/processing but I have an estimated ship date of Sept 2nd. I guess that's at least realistic but I'll be on pins and needles until the 2nd... I remain hopeful!

And for the guy that wanted to get his to smash it... Worst post ever!
    kurt178 likes this.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    That's exactly how mine looks everyday. We just have to be patient. I'm hoping HP will email something either Monday or Tuesday to let everyone know what is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    That's exactly how mine looks everyday. We just have to be patient. I'm hoping HP will email something either Monday or Tuesday to let everyone know what is going on.
    Hope your right!
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    I have a quick question. I ordered 2 16GB Saturday, I've received email confirmation and everything. HP's home and home office has the "notify me" for when more touchpads are available. Since I ordered from SMB would they fufill my order before adding more on the home office site?? I'm not sure if the inventory for these are the same. Any help with be appreciated. I hope that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    I have order number 4383xxx for a 32Gb that is still in Admin, Date to follow status. Ordered around 3pm Eastern on the 20th. (trying to wait patiently!)
    In the same boat, order number is about the same too. No status updates since 8/23 at 19:00 GMT. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    I ordered on 8/21, HP shows an order # of 441* and a delivery date of 9/14, ship date of 9/11

The order was last modified on 8/26
    Order status does still show Admin

ETA: order was for 1 x 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    I have order # 4381xxx for a 16Gb from around 2:30pm on the 20th. I've been told both times I called that I will definitely be receiving my touchpad but its taking them a while to process all the orders.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    <=== 4424xxx, 03058xxxx, 8/21@2PM EDT, northeast USA, 32 GB, ship date 9/6.....

Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch.

#staycoolmybabies