Page 35 of 185 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    I also realize from my signature that i used "awaiting." I should probably fix that. High Five for order buddies.

Edit: Fixed
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Did you just go and see if the they had them in stock? My local WallyWorld shows none in stock..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    One positive note *not shipping information* i picked up a Touchstone and Folio case for a little over 50 bucks at Walmart. If your store has these in stock print out the page from walmart.com and they "SHOULD" price match in store. Hopefully HP:SMB tells me if im getting a Touchpad before the Walmart 90 day return policy is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnypig View Post
    Did you just go and see if the they had them in stock? My local WallyWorld shows none in stock..thanks!
    *Protip* I work service desk at Walmart. We had 1 folio case on the floor so I made sure to pick that up, and I thought WTH might as well throw in a touchstone while im there. Definitely go check in store, most of the time those "available instore" things are WAY off.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    mine was a 438xxxx and I received it shipped Monday and I received it a couple days later
    That's sorta crazy. My order # 4392xxx and still stuck in Admin. Called and nothing they can tell me. I was even especially nice on the phone.
    I've spent more time reading about something that I don't even have or know whether or not I'll even get.

Is that pathetic or what? I'm heading for a drink and it's not going to be water. What a week!
    untitled and NoICon like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KefMan View Post
    I've spent more time reading about something that I don't even have or know whether or not I'll even get.
    One of my coworkers got one the day the discount launched. He was goofing around with it the other day during lunch. I asked him if he had done alot of the stuff everyone has done like the Hulu fix, overclocking, ect. he had no idea any of that was possible. i know more about the technology he owns than he does and ive only played with a demo unit. *shakes fist*
    One of my coworkers got one the day the discount launched. He was goofing around with it the other day during lunch. I asked him if he had done alot of the stuff everyone has done like the Hulu fix, overclocking, ect. he had no idea any of that was possible. i know more about the technology he owns than he does and ive only played with a demo unit. *shakes fist*
    LOL! I love technology and use so much of it, but this kind of stuff I'm getting to old for I think.

I really got sucked in on this one.
    I will be completely honest, I have no "Need" for a touchpad. im just a guy who had $150 to blow. Technology is my drug of choice.
    NoICon and beasty43 like this.
    Did one of you guys hack HP server ? The Order Status page seems dead now
    MUHAHAHAHAHA *cough* haha... nope wasnt me.
    Thanks I will try in store [WalMart] tomorrow for the accessories....of the many different SMB order status pages, one says my order is shipped, 3 pds (according to FedEx), yet the email says my 32 GB units shipped (26 pds) too. My two orders I placed, as a result of the site crashes in error, have both been combined into one shipment according to SMB...tracking site says its in Seattle so I will have the box Monday to see WTH is in it. Every site has a different date, allocation, line item #, tracking # , etc.......
    Last edited by skinnypig; 08/28/2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Contextual error, hanging participle
    Arnieaz likes this.
    I will be completely honest, I have no "Need" for a touchpad. im just a guy who had $150 to blow. Technology is my drug of choice.
    Ditto!!!
    Anyone else experience HP changing the DATE of your order? My order was placed on the 21st, and I have confirmation emails and order numbers, and then an additional "confirmation" email was sent for my order "placed on the 23rd". Today the charges on my card were completely reversed as well, and it would seem HP wanted me to fall into the group whose orders were cancelled because they were made after the 21st. ???
    The dates are pretty much meaningless at this point. along with estimated shipping and delivery dates. Sit back, grab a drink and enjoy your sunday. if you havent gotten a cancellation notice yet, you may still get a TP.

Edit: also, the charges dropping from your card are meaningless too. CC companies will drop the charges after a week or so. doesn't mean anything really besides this whole thing is going on alot longer than expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreen1347 View Post
    Anyone else experience HP changing the DATE of your order? My order was placed on the 21st, and I have confirmation emails and order numbers, and then an additional "confirmation" email was sent for my order "placed on the 23rd". Today the charges on my card were completely reversed as well, and it would seem HP wanted me to fall into the group whose orders were cancelled because they were made after the 21st. ???
    The SMB online store does not automate the ordering process. What you did on the 21st was actually submit a purchase order. HP converts that to an actual order manually - this happened on the 23rd. My understanding is that anyone who submitted a PO online before 4am on Sunday will get a TouchPad, but count me in the group that's watching and waiting.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Question; does anyone remember during the purchasing process if you had to supply the three digit number on the back of your card? The reason I am asking is that my card is set to expire at the end of the month and the new card has a different 3 digit code. The credit card number itself is the same, but I am worried that the transaction might not go through because I will need to enable my new card at the end of the month. Please note that I don't have any pending charges on the old card although their website (when up) said they had done the pre-charge. After all of this what a bummer if I don't get one...sigh...such is life these days.
    Is this normal I made an order on the 23rd/24rd and HP mentioned that any order after the 22nd will be cancel. Yet I received a confirmation email for my ordered and spoke/chat with a rep that said your order most likely went through because when he checked my status for me everything went fine. Now I just need an email from them with a tracking number!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreen1347 View Post

bgreen1347 can you look at the first post on this page? i wrote an explanation about both of those issues.
    Last edited by kurt178; 08/28/2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by loseover4 View Post
    Did one of you guys hack HP server ? The Order Status page seems dead now
    Yeah I'm getting that problem with both order status pages. On my iPhone, it's "Safari couldn't open the page because the server stopped responding" or something like that. Think they're fixing them?
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    This shot of my order status (that changes almost daily now) sums up my frustration. Every day I see it will be delivered that day and then nothing comes. LOL
    Yeah I've seen nothing like that...Just date will follow.