Page 33 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    riorox, my 2 32gbs are still in Admin as well.
    That's why I said "most." I'm sure not all 32GBs have shipped, and I'm sure not all 16s are stuck in admin. It has to be a combination of WHAT you ordered, WHEN you ordered, and possibly even geographical location. I could be completely wrong too. But I don't think there's any right or wrong at the moment because no one knows everything about what is going on.
    Interesting, that's not my warehouse. The white 64G just shows pending as when it will be back in stock. I might backorder a few more and see what happens. I can't imagine I would have trouble selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    5510 E Holmes Rd
    Memphis, TN 38118

this was not ordered through SMB, it was on the main site and I used the 2727 us army code (didn't know that till after order was placed)

how did you order the white one? Can you order me one
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Looks like the page is down again. Maybe they're going to do changes again.Mine hasn't changed yet it said they changed it yesterday but still the same info. The site I'm talking about is the one with login and password.
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    Looks like the page is down again. Maybe they're going to do changes again.Mine hasn't changed yet it said they changed it yesterday but still the same info. The site I'm talking about is the one with login and password.
    Its back up, no changes for me since early this morning.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    mine still says estimated delivery date: 8/23/2011...
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    mine still says estimated delivery date: 8/23/2011...
    Still the same info also. Est. Deliv. Date 9/1
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    The small business site now has this information on it. Does anyone know when this began appearing on the site? Says if you ordered before 4 am CST Monday 8/22 you'll get discounted price and free shipping, and that they are processing the orders as quickly as possible; and expect a confirmation in 24 - 72 hours. Also says orders after that time are to be cancelled.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by edistopre; 08/27/2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Changed attachment to show full message
    Quote Originally Posted by edistopre View Post
    The small business site now has this information on it. Does anyone know when this began appearing on the site? Says if you ordered before 4 am CST Monday 8/22 you'll get discounted price and free shipping, and that they are processing the orders as quickly as possible; and expect a confirmation in 24 - 72 hours. Also says orders after that time are to be cancelled.
    I think it was this Wednesday or Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by edistopre View Post
    Well I'm confused now. I placed the order on 8/21 and got this confirmation:
    Order number: 4409xxx
    Order date: 8/21/2011 12:08:30 PM

I get the same date when I log in. But then when I click "VIEW", it takes me to the Order Status page and I get this:

Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 5:55:54 PM

Email confirmation said the same, TouchPad and accessories are backordered...

I dont know if that means I'm before or after the 8/22 4am cut off. Phone support hasn't been much help either. I'm about ready to cave in and grab one off ebay...
    Quote Originally Posted by obwielnls View Post
    Just an FYI. I live in Memphis and we do have a local large warehouse that I do business with. If HP is using them for fulfillment (and I can find out on Monday) I can check stock and availability myself. As of Friday, none were available there. This might mean they were all allocated already but his is a HUGE warehouse and I would have expected them to have shipped everything that HP had put through by now. It shows 16 and 32 gig units on order, about 3000 of them, and due in at the first of Sep. I have standing backorders there for 2 16's and 2 32s. I'm not sure if they will actually see any more stock or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to have a backorder in. I also see the 64G white one listed but order status is pending and no date.. I have one of those backorderd too. Retail cost on the 64G is 199.00 by the way. Can anyone that has had one delivered by HP look at the address that it was shipped from? This would tell me for sure.
    Glad to see another Memphian here. I have noticed a few posts that said that their TPads were tracked as being in Olive Branch, MS (Fedex Ground hub for this area). Could be coming from the HP facility on Holmes Rd.
    Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information
    Does this mean my order is cancelled. I ordered on the 20th and now they have refunded the money to my bank account.
    Quote Originally Posted by manormortal View Post
    Does this mean my order is cancelled. I ordered on the 20th and now they have refunded the money to my bank account.
    No, the charge was probably dropped due to inactivity and the order system freaks out and puts in the wrong order #. Use this: https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public....y=7&sort=a-po

to get the right HP order # and you can copy and paste it into the URL with the Vista error after "OrderNo=...". Just replace the other number and it should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by uaphysio View Post
    No, the charge was probably dropped due to inactivity and the order system freaks out and puts in the wrong order #. Use this: https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public....y=7&sort=a-po

to get the right HP order # and you can copy and paste it into the URL with the Vista error after "OrderNo=...". Just replace the other number and it should work.
    oh ok I see my order now, thank you. So I guess I just have to wait until they get more in stock & then my card will be charged again.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I ordered on Sat Aug 20th and received the order confirmation right away. I called and spoke to someone on the 24th and they told me that it would shp out on the 25th. He also told me that if I didn't receive the shipping confirmation by Friday I should call back. I called back Friday and today and receive the same answer, that due to the backlog of orders they can't give a shipping date but the order is confirmed and should ship out as soon as they can.

As for the website nothing has been updated and I also receive the Vita website error.

Tony
    Ah jeez. You gotta be kidding me. My order was Sunday (4/21) morning (not sure of the exact time) but HP lists it as Monday afternoon (4/22). So, even though I placed my order before the cutoff, HP's "enterprise" systems choked and didn't record it properly and my order's cancelled?

Bunk!
    HP order date appears to be when they checked the ordern in and accepted it into their system. My order date was 8/21, HP order date is 8/23, after they checked CC and all was ok, they sent confirmation on 8/26. Item is in b/o status with est. ship date of 9/2. Their cutoff was 8/22 @ 4:00 AM. They are apparently going by your actual order date for the cutoff time. I have been assured my order will be shipped. First order is still in limbo as it went in with wrong expiration date due to constant refreshing and their prefilled dates. Said there was no way I could correct this one to get it entered and shipped as it would be considered a new order and item is OOS.
    I ordered around 8pm pacific on Saturday. The first order made it through but I didn't make it to the confirm page. I did a second order for one 16gb and made it to the confirm page of which I made a pdf. Then I read that 32's were more available so I ordered a single 32 gb in the hopes that one of my orders would go through.

5PM Sunday I received three email which confirmed all three orders. I was shocked they all went through but kids, sister and ex are all happy. All were to have shipped between the 23rd and 27th. I have no shipping confirms yet. My earliest order number starts with 4393.
    I've come to the conclusion that all the inaccurate information in the order status screens is just that - - inaccurate, and a bunch of b/s...

According to that information, I was supposed to have HAD two by today according to the dates, but still in backorder/admin......

HP really f***ed up this deal for alot of folks. I don't think HP even knows what's still going on.

My temp credit card auths fell off. I'm to the point if they finally DO ship without any confirmation about shipping, i'll just REFUSE them when they do come (I don't want to be fighting a battle afterwards either if they really DO charge me shipping).....

I'll never do business with HP again....Ashame, because I own ALL hp equipment, and would have liked to had a newer desktop, but all of this Touchpad crap has put a sour taste in my mouth. Think I'll just order a nice ACER at Compusa.

So long HP!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post

My temp credit card auths fell off. I'm to the point if they finally DO ship without any confirmation about shipping, i'll just REFUSE them when they do come (I don't want to be fighting a battle afterwards either if they really DO charge me shipping).....
    Please don't refuse your shipment. You can always sell your Touchpads to someone else and add in the extra shipping costs.
    I could probably resell them for what I have in them + ship cost to resell.

Just irritates me about how poorly HP has handled this whole saga.

Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    Please don't refuse your shipment. You can always sell your Touchpads to someone else and add in the extra shipping costs.