Page 32 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    The hurricane might slow shipping down even more.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where their warehouses are located? I'm in Korea-the Korea without the nukes and bought two Touchpads, one for him and one for myself. My twin is in LA.

I think I could swim to LA by the time these Touchpads get delivered
    Last edited by kurt178; 08/27/2011 at 07:56 AM.
    I ordered 16gb one 08/21/11 at 3 am thru HP Small and Medium Business Site.
    They charged on my credit card account but it was in pending state for a week.
    But the charged amount was suddenly disappeared from my account last night.
    Does this mean cancellation of my order?
    I really don't understand what HP is doing.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkusang View Post
    I ordered 16gb one 08/21/11 at 3 am thru HP Small and Medium Business Site.
    They charged on my credit card account but it was in pending state for a week.
    But the charged amount was suddenly disappeared from my account last night.
    Does this mean cancellation of my order?
    I really don't understand what HP is doing.
    According to others on this site, you are ok. They will charge your cc at the time of shipment-that being according to those ppl who spoke with sales reps or customer service reps at HP. I was worried also when I checked my bank and failed to see the pending charge just after a few days...hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt178 View Post
    According to others on this site, you are ok. They will charge your cc at the time of shipment-that being according to those ppl who spoke with sales reps or customer service reps at HP. I was worried also when I checked my bank and failed to see the pending charge just after a few days...hope this helps!
    Thank you so much for your answer
    I guess my order became b/o and that might be a reason.
    kurt178 likes this.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for your answer
    I guess my order became b/o and that might be a reason.

for some reason mine is b/o also. i wonder why? i ordered it cst around 7am ish on sunday. maybe earlier in the morning for cst, i forget. and i received a confirmation email on monday. my debit card had a purchase order also for a few days but now it also has vanished.

i'm really looking forward to seeing that money withdrawn from my bank account
    Last edited by kurt178; 08/27/2011 at 08:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I order on 8/21.
    I received the "Your HP TouchPad purchase has been received" bulletin on 8/22
    My order was updated to "admin/processing" on 8/23
    I received my order confrimation on 8/26
    Logged in to https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl today (8/27) and it shows an estimated ship date of 9/6 and delivery 9/8.
    Ordered mine Friday night (8/19). Didn't receive a tracking number until Tuesday night (8/23). Delivered yesterday (8/26). It's a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    kurt178 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by N2HPZ View Post
    I order on 8/21.
    I received the "Your HP TouchPad purchase has been received" bulletin on 8/22
    My order was updated to "admin/processing" on 8/23
    I received my order confrimation on 8/26
    Logged in to https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl today (8/27) and it shows an estimated ship date of 9/6 and delivery 9/8.
    Mine said planned ship date is today (08/27) and delivery date is 08/30.
    But they keep changing this date over time and I am pretty sure they will change the date again.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Mine said planned ship date is today (08/27) and delivery date is 08/30.
    But they keep changing this date over time and I am pretty sure they will change the date again.
    same here...I hoping they will ship ours today but one poster said they don't ship on sat nor sun. I'll pay extra, just give me my TP!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Ordered mine Friday night (8/19). Didn't receive a tracking number until Tuesday night (8/23). Delivered yesterday (8/26). It's a beast!
    have you over clocked yours?

btw, can anyone tell me the proper term for jailbreaking/rooting for webOS?
    Does anyone know where their warehouses are located? I'm in Korea-the Korea without the nukes and bought two Touchpads, one for him and one for myself. My twin is in LA.

I think I could swim to LA by the time these Touchpads get delivered
    mine shipped from Olive Branch MS, I think the warehouse is in Memphis TN. I ordered 2 32gb from the home store but placed a second order from SMB sat. Afternoon for my brother, it shows backorder with ship date of the 29th. Funny thing is I ordered a pre2 Monday afternoon and it shows allocated with a ship date of 9-21!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Anybody know what the WHSE# means? Obviously it's warehouse number, but mine says IN. Does that mean Indiana? Or maybe Independence, MO? Or Indonesia? Just curious, once it ships, how far it actually has to travel?

I'm not sure the correct term but I would say patching.

I installed all the patches to clean it up and notice a big difference! Then I overclocking to 1.5 but only noticed a slight improvement. I haven't done any power hungry tasks though.

I had a launch day pre for a year and then went android when I changed carriers. I really missed how easy it was to patch and customize to my preferences. I can't wait for my pre2 to arrive! So sad about the pre3 :'( I was was planning to get it on launch day.

Homebrew (homebrewing?)
    Difference with WebOS is that it is (was) supported by HP.
    Just an FYI. I live in Memphis and we do have a local large warehouse that I do business with. If HP is using them for fulfillment (and I can find out on Monday) I can check stock and availability myself. As of Friday, none were available there. This might mean they were all allocated already but his is a HUGE warehouse and I would have expected them to have shipped everything that HP had put through by now. It shows 16 and 32 gig units on order, about 3000 of them, and due in at the first of Sep. I have standing backorders there for 2 16's and 2 32s. I'm not sure if they will actually see any more stock or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to have a backorder in. I also see the 64G white one listed but order status is pending and no date.. I have one of those backorderd too. Retail cost on the 64G is 199.00 by the way. Can anyone that has had one delivered by HP look at the address that it was shipped from? This would tell me for sure.
    So checking the order numbers around mine, it looks like most of the ones that have shipped are the 32GB ones. Even numbers with multiple orders for 32s and 16s have received the 32s and the 16s are still in Admin. Just food for thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Weird, I had another status update today.

I checked via this site:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl

The planned ship date changed again this morning for the 3rd time. Now it shows a planned ship date of 24-Aug-2011, and a planned delivery date of 26-Aug-2011

The other site:

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Shows no changes. But still shows an estimated ship date as well as the estimated delivery date of 26-Aug-2011. However in line item details, it shows the est. ship date of the 26th and a delivery date of the 28th.
    The same exact thing happened today. Another change posted to my account with the planned shipping date of 25-Aug-2011 and a planned delivery date of 27-Aug-2011 (today, Sat).

What I find strange is that its changed everyday for 3 days straight. Prior to that, no changes at all since the 21st.

At this point, I am going to stop waiting for them. They will get here someday, but I am going to make myself sick waiting for them. I went to 3 BBs yesterday and missed one order truck by 15-20 mins...UGH!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    riorox, my 2 32gbs are still in Admin as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by obwielnls View Post
    Just an FYI. I live in Memphis and we do have a local large warehouse that I do business with. If HP is using them for fulfillment (and I can find out on Monday) I can check stock and availability myself. As of Friday, none were available there. This might mean they were all allocated already but his is a HUGE warehouse and I would have expected them to have shipped everything that HP had put through by now. It shows 16 and 32 gig units on order, about 3000 of them, and due in at the first of Sep. I have standing backorders there for 2 16's and 2 32s. I'm not sure if they will actually see any more stock or not but I figured it couldn't hurt to have a backorder in. I also see the 64G white one listed but order status is pending and no date.. I have one of those backorderd too. Retail cost on the 64G is 199.00 by the way. Can anyone that has had one delivered by HP look at the address that it was shipped from? This would tell me for sure.
    5510 E Holmes Rd
    Memphis, TN 38118

this was not ordered through SMB, it was on the main site and I used the 2727 us army code (didn't know that till after order was placed)

how did you order the white one? Can you order me one