Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    HP has a very sick sense of humour. I just checked the small business site and found this in the huge "we are out of stock, you may have had a pricing error, yada yada yada."
    We have received unprecedented orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. This is clear confirmation to HP there is huge interest in building a webOS community. We apologize for any difficulty you may have had in ordering on the web or through the phone this weekend; it was as a result of selling out of our current inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    HP has a very sick sense of humour. I just checked the small business site and found this in the huge "we are out of stock, you may have had a pricing error, yada yada yada."
    We have received unprecedented orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. This is clear confirmation to HP there is huge interest in building a webOS community. We apologize for any difficulty you may have had in ordering on the web or through the phone this weekend; it was as a result of selling out of our current inventory.
    Ya, I snorted when I read thatů
    No extra handling fees, just tax and shipping.

I just saw on SlickDeals what seem to be Tweets from HP about SMB orders that indicate if you didn't get a confirmation e-mail you actually have a backorder and not a confirmed order. Don't know if this is the real scoop or not but...

Quote Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
    Did you get charged like 5 bucks or something? I did... I guess it handling fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    No extra handling fees, just tax and shipping.

I just saw on SlickDeals what seem to be Tweets from HP about SMB orders that indicate if you didn't get a confirmation e-mail you actually have a backorder and not a confirmed order. Don't know if this is the real scoop or not but...
    Yea I payed Taxes and shipping and handleing (not extra handling). I thought shipping was free?

Guess Im not getting a TP then.

Says I ordered it at 3:41 pm but I actually ordered it at 10:41 am (which would be 1541z adding -5 for my timezone would be 1041). Freaking sucks.
    I ordered one this Morning around 7:30 AM CDT. I tried several times over the weekend but could not get past the Checkout button. I gave up after several hours of hitting refresh, checking other websites and finally gave up. I got up this morning and hit refresh one last time and was able to check out! I just checked and my credit card has been charged, but I do not have a confirmation email and HP cannot find my order when I give it the order number and purchase date. Hmmm...
    I ordered on the HP website on Saturday. I've received the "order confirmed" e-mail, and my online order status says my 2 TP's will be shipped on 8/23 (until an hour ago, it said they would also be delivered on August 23). But when I click the "Line Item Detail" link at the bottom of the Order Status page, it shows Quantity Allocated=0, and that both TP's are back ordered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BubbaHooska; 08/21/2011 at 11:54 PM.
    - Bubba
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Still no eMail here, but my order status now says "Your order is approved and being sent to order management."
    Same here, I ordered mine @ 8/21/11 3am.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Did they remove that? I can't seem to find it. Anyone have a screenshot they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks!
    Jimmie Geddes
    after accepting my order around 1pm EDT today, now order status says "Your order could not be processed. Please call...."

whatever... B&N is accepting orders... fast site too...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Just found this..

HP Small and Medium Business Customers

Your order has been captured and you should receive a confirmation over the next 48 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price and will send you confirmation via email.

Should you have any questions, we can be contacted at 1 800 888 5858 option 1: Though we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, we ask for your patience and we are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small and Medium Business Team
    I woke up around 8:45am EST, about a 15 minutes after the time that Slickdeals posted that the HP Small and Medium Business Site had 32gb's left, and I tried for maybe 3 hours just adding it to the cart, clicking check out and getting an error, and trying over and over again. Finally, I got through to the login page for business users (thankfully I set up an account back in March for my developers Pre 2, or else I would have probably gotten another set of errors), got to the checkout, clicked submit, and decided to wait for it to load. I got an error, and while I was waiting, I was looking around on SlickDeals to see the status and saw the coupon code for $30 off, so I clicked back to the shipping and deals, tried to add the coupon but kept getting the error. I finally just gave up and figured I'd find one eventually some other time when I had more money.

However... On my way to work, I received an email saying my order was confirmed, so I guess I got one. I'm not too happy about not being able to get that $30 off, since my total came to $170 with taxes and overnight shipping (I was only planning on buying it for my mom since the 16gb was $99, but couldn't find that and decided to just go with the 32gb). Oh well, I basically got my original launch day TouchPad for free with the $50 rebate for palm phone owners, $50 towards apps, and the price matching for the lowered price a few days ago, so I guess I'm not that mad.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Got a confirmtion email from HP SMBO today!!! 36 Hours after the initial order I get an email confirmation with an estimated ship date of 8/23! So I am guessing sometime tomorrow that I might get the tracking id?
    I received an e-mail order confirmation as well. Trying to call HP about the shipping but no dice getting anyone on the line yet.
    There may be hope for HP SMB orders... see screenshot...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I best be getting mine very very soon or holy hell is going to rain!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm getting nervous. HP sent me a confirmation via email but my credit card hasn't been billed. When I check the Line Detail of my order it says that my TP is backordered, but there's a delivery date of 8/27.

The thing is, if my order isn't going to REALLY go through, I want to grab one where I can before they run out. I feel like I'll end up with 2 or none.
    Semprini,

that is my problem, when i got the order I figured I didn't need to attempt to get one locally. Now everywhere i have called state they have been sold out in the phoenix Area within 2 hours of the announcement

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Just got off the phone with HP (took an hour to get through). The rep removed the shipping charge right away and also said my order was "confirmed". I won't believe anything until I get a tracking number but it's looking good.
    really? sweet maybe i should call...

I would! I just rechecked my order status and the shipping has been removed.