Page 29 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Yes, I posted the same thing a few posts back (556).
    Thanks;sorry I missed your post (permalink 511)

I'm like you, don't really mind the shipping;just want my Touchpad

I've been on hold for 15 minutes with HP customer service,waiting for them to answer...
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    My confirmation showed a shipping charge too, but now it seems to have disappeared. And my tax went down too. Of course, since I still don't have it, none of that really matters.
    Mine still shows a ship and delivery date of the 23rd. Obviously they aren't going to make that.
    All for One and One for All!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    wow! what are my chances then? i called CS twice the last couple of days and the CS confirmed that i'm good and just wait for the order confirmation in 24-72 hours from yesterday. ordered 2 32GB TPs.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Just got my confirmation email.

It shows no shipping charge, and FedEx STD Overnight. It also shows Estimated Shipping and Delivery dates of 8/23, so I'm not sure what to believe, but at least getting the email is a start.
    Got my email confirmation on the 23rd, and still no updates to it's status as of today. No Tracking info, but it has an estimated shipdate of the 24th with delivery date of today... so, I guess we'll see...
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcB View Post
    It shows no shipping charge, and FedEx STD Overnight
    At least you aren't getting charged for your Overnight STD.
    (just kidding lol)
    Like everyone else who ordered their HP Touchpad on the HP Small and Medium Business site I have been trying to figure out: 1 Will I get my Touchpad and 2. When will it ship.

One minute I am completely convinced I will get it and the next totally sure I won’t. It doesn’t help that orders seem to be shipping out completely randomly. After a lot of thought and some complex math I think I have hit upon the system HP is using to ship the orders and I know why it’s taking so long.

First…. They had to get some radioactive Cesium, some poison and a lot of cats…. They put every order in an individual box with a cat and some poison. If the Cesium decays the poison will be released and kill the cat (and your order is cancelled). If the cat escapes your order gets shipped. I think if your order is in Back Order status they are just having a hard time getting your cat in the dang box.

In the meantime we are all simultaneously both getting our Touchpad orders fulfilled and cancelled. I hope everyone is both happy and sad to hear that.
    Schrodinger's TouchPad? I like it.

Edit: But I also hate it.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Go here: Check Order Status

With your order show, click View
    From the Order Status page, click the "View Line Item Detail" at the bottom

There is a Requested Ship Date shown, I have a data of 09/06/2011... so I hope this will help others out...
    Actually... I guess the other order status page shows me the same information... nevermind..
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    I logged in today via this link:

HP Small & Medium Business - Order Status

It still shows the same info as above.

Then I checked this way:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl

It shows that I had a status change as of today. 08/25/2011. It shows a planned shipped date of 08/23/2011 (it did say 08/22/2011 prior). It also shows a planned delivery date of 08/25/2011. The status still shows as admin as well. One other thing I noticed on this site is it doesnt show BO, now it shows Partial Qty 2 in that area but just on this one site.

So if I am to believe this tracking, my TPs were shipped on the 23rd via 2 day UPS and I should receive later today.
    Weird, I had another status update today.

I checked via this site:

The planned ship date changed again this morning for the 3rd time. Now it shows a planned ship date of 24-Aug-2011, and a planned delivery date of 26-Aug-2011

The other site:

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Shows no changes. But still shows an estimated ship date as well as the estimated delivery date of 26-Aug-2011. However in line item details, it shows the est. ship date of the 26th and a delivery date of the 28th.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Weird, I had another status update today.

I checked via this site:

The planned ship date changed again this morning for the 3rd time. Now it shows a planned ship date of 24-Aug-2011, and a planned delivery date of 26-Aug-2011

The other site:

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Shows no changes. But still shows an estimated ship date as well as the estimated delivery date of 26-Aug-2011. However in line item details, it shows the est. ship date of the 26th and a delivery date of the 28th.
    I'm seeing the same thing - not sure which system to believe.

One has a shipping date of 8/26 with a delivery date of 8/31, and the other says a shipping date of 8/27 and delivery of 8/30.

The Search Order Status screen still shows my order on backorder, while the other shows it with the partial qty.

I'd much rather trust the latter, as it was updated today (8/26).

This is a rollercoaster ride to say the least.
    Just got off the phone with HP small business. The woman who answered said right off "are you checking for an order status?" and asked for my #

Said "You ordered on the 20th Good Job!" Told me I am in good shape, my order has been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment and I will get an email as soon as it ships.

I said it sounded like you have done this before and she started laughing. Said, "oh, your just about call 650"

I noted that one problem is that the order status sites that the original email sends you to are not being helpful as they have wront and conflicting information. She said that there are a bunch of 20-year olds with grey hair at this point trying to keep the servers running. Been working day and night to try to keep up.

Oh, yeah, asked about the associated order, it does not mean anything for us TP purchasers.

Lastly, that 800 number that is posted in this thread is how i got through and it worked great. Could not through on the 866 number that was in the email I got as it would never recognize when i punched any of the keys to get to the right place, the only one that was working was #9 for "repeat menu"
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    I'm seeing the same thing - not sure which system to believe.

One has a shipping date of 8/26 with a delivery date of 8/31, and the other says a shipping date of 8/27 and delivery of 8/30.

The Search Order Status screen still shows my order on backorder, while the other shows it with the partial qty.

I'd much rather trust the latter, as it was updated today (8/26).

This is a rollercoaster ride to say the least.

Call the 800 number that has been set out above in this thread. Just got off the phone and the CSR could look up order and say exactly where it is. We talked about how the various order status sites are not correct or have confilcting information. She said don't rely on those order status sites as the servers are just overwhlemed. Said there would be an email as soon as it ships.

I ordered on the 20th and the CSR said the estimated ship date she saw on my order, that had just been sent to the warehouse, is the 30th
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    There are a few things that are certain here:
    1. The "Big-Wigs" at HP did not think this decision through.
    2. Same Big-Wigs did not tell anybody in their organization what was about to happen.
    3. They really shot themselves in the foot with this ordering fiasco/server crash. I know if i was a SMB I would just run out and trust an HP solution to scale to my needs…Not!
    4. The folks that are now left to clean up the mess are doing everything they can!

Come on HP, step up and give your folks the help they need...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Call the 800 number that has been set out above in this thread. Just got off the phone and the CSR could look up order and say exactly where it is. We talked about how the various order status sites are not correct or have confilcting information. She said don't rely on those order status sites as the servers are just overwhlemed. Said there would be an email as soon as it ships.

I ordered on the 20th and the CSR said the estimated ship date she saw on my order, that had just been sent to the warehouse, is the 30th
    Called that number. Got an answer right away.

CS: How can I help you?

Me: I'd like to check on an order status.

CS: Is this for a TouchPad order?

Me: Yes.

CS: Did you get an order confirmation email?

Me: Yes I did.

CS: Did you get a shipping confirmation?

Me: No.

CS: Then there's nothing else I can tell you until you get the shipping confirmation.

Never asked me for my order number or anything. Sounds like they're getting worn out and cranky. I feel for them, but that's still no way to talk to a customer.
    Can the OP-er put the phone number in the OP? It's hard to find that number everyday with this thread growing like crazy.

I think that would help a lot people.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I read that HP sends a cancellation email to those who will not receive the touchpad. Is this true? Has anyone received an email stating the unfortunate event of not receiving one?