Page 28 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    I ordered on the 22nd, received a confirmation on the 24th. On the website, it says Estimated Ship date as well as the Delivery Date as 24th. Same date. How odd.
    I've come to believe that the dates are just filler. They put a date, any date in because it's a required field. I don't believe anybody truly knows when a particular order will ship. Except, perhaps, the warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by backtothemac View Post
    Mine still says Admin and delivery date will fallow. Charge is gone from my CC. ***
    The charge may be gone because off your credit card company's policy. I know that my CC Company will automatically drop the hold after 10 days. However, I wouldn't worry. They only put a hold on the card to verify your credit. As long as you have "room" on your card when they're ready to ship, you'll be fine.
    Last edited by fwinst; 08/25/2011 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    As long as you have "room" on your card when they're ready to ship, you'll be fine.
    In that case, I'm hoping they won't ship mine till the 31st...
    fwinst likes this.
    Well I called twice and both times when they looked at my order they said it looks good. In fact one person said congratulations your one of the lucky ones! Yet, I haven't got my confirmation email or any charges. My credit has been approved and my line status says 2 allocated. But my deliver date is screwed up. The customer service rep told me I'd most likey get it on the 28th. I don't see how that possible. I ordered Sunday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by dclark77l View Post
    Just received email confirmation of my 8/21 order, nothing in the email about expected ship time. Checked the website,

Expected ship date : Sep 11
    Expected Delivery Date : Sep 14

Order # is 4419***
    me too
    I ordered one on Saturday. 439XXXX
    Still have 0 allocated...
    My order is back ordered...is that bad?
    Wow, my planned shipped date went from nothing to yesterday and planned delivery date is tomorrow. I will hold my breath and see what happens. Maybe it was due to that I ordered and got delivered 2 TP ordered on Friday. No email for shipping yet.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Still Admin status and nothing else -

Order# 4423***
    Placed the order Sunday at around 1PM
    My ship date changed to 15-Sep-2011. Kinda of a bummer if its true.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    my ship date stayed the same (8-24-11) but this AM it has switched from planned delivery date of (8-25-11) to today (8-26-11) wonder if it actually is shipped, no other changes :-/
    Forget checking the site. Pick up the phone and call.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
    Forget checking the site. Pick up the phone and call.
    From the sounds of it, I doubt the people you talk to when you call know anything specific either. I rather have the ship date change to Sept then get one of those dreaded "Cancelled" emails.

It does look like, slowly but surely, they are starting to catch up. Seems a lot of ppl got order confirmations yesterday and shipping dates are starting to look more realistic. I think if you haven't been cancelled yet, you should be ok... however, I think realistically a lot of these things will ship in September (another week).
    fwinst likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    From the sounds of it, I doubt the people you talk to when you call know anything specific either. I rather have the ship date change to Sept then get one of those dreaded "Cancelled" emails.

It does look like, slowly but surely, they are starting to catch up. Seems a lot of ppl got order confirmations yesterday and shipping dates are starting to look more realistic. I think if you haven't been cancelled yet, you should be ok... however, I think realistically a lot of these things will ship in September (another week).
    This is exactly what I'm thinking after talking to a good customer service rep yesterday. The system's still scrambled, but all of the little people at HP are working their butts off to get these things shipped out. They're just maxed out right now.
    Anyone have any info on Pre3? (Can't believe I just typed those words!) Called hp this morning but they knew nothing. There has to be a huge inventory somewhere...when/where will they be? All uk orders have been cancelled I believe do they should all still be here in the US. Where is the mini-white elephant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflyer View Post
    Anyone have any info on Pre3? (Can't believe I just typed those words!) Called hp this morning but they knew nothing. There has to be a huge inventory somewhere...when/where will they be? All uk orders have been cancelled I believe do they should all still be here in the US. Where is the mini-white elephant?
    There are several threads you can check here. Last I read, HP was holding onto stock to sell but I'm not sure if they will sell here in the U.S.
    Thanks...been looking all over the internet. Based on the touchpad sales.. I have this feeling they will do the same thing with the pre3. I'd love to score a bunch of them.

Edit: duh..looking in touchpad forums for pre3! In my defense I'm mentally drained after spending the last week chasing down TP'ds and Stones. Sorry everyone.
    Last edited by Skyflyer; 08/26/2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: brain fart
    Macbook 1.83 C2D
    DNS-323 1TB Raid1
    Boxee Box
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflyer View Post
    Thanks...been looking all over the internet. Based on the touchpad sales.. I have this feeling they will do the same thing with the pre3. I'd love to score a bunch of them.
    It would really **** me off to see people not even interested in the devices getting 10+ while those of us who have waited for MONTHS get kicked in the balls again! I'd love to see them first offer the pre3 to legacy users--my launch day Pre+ is dying fast!
    my order is 4429 and they said would be shipped on Wednesday and still showing not shipped. As the story goes still waiting.
    placed the order sunday morning and got a 4409 number, but I just got a confirmation with a 030 number. Shipping an expected delivery dates are all messed up. I was hoping it would arrive before I head back to university, but with so many people expecting a september delivery it's looking less and less likely
    Just got my email confirmation and noticed they are charging me shipping;we were supposed to get free shipping if you ordered before 4AM CT on the 22nd. I ordered mine on Sunday,but didn't get the confirmation email until the 22nd at 4PM. Anybody have this issue?
    HP shipping info