Page 27 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    First post...

Ordered a 32gb Touchpad 8/21 at 3pm Order# 441xxx. Have not received a single Email throughout this whole process.(apparently not uncommon)

I was double charged on my credit card, again not uncommon, both charges were removed today. Now my order date says 8/23 and Item Status stuck in "Admin".

Called the number mentioned in this forum and got through almost immediately, as opposed to waiting 3.5 like I had on the main number earlier today. The Rep told me my order was sent to the warehouse, which does not guarantee it will be shipped, but he said on his side it still shows me as having ordered on the 21st.

I have no idea what to take from this other than they are really confused over at HP.
    Last edited by iTouchPads; 08/25/2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Update - Within 20 minutes of calling that rep I got a confirmation Email
    Yeah, they seem to know as much there as we know here. *plays the waiting game*
    Just received my confirmation Email in the last hour.I placed my order on the 21st at 8 am eastern I have a 4411 order number my status on the order search site has given ship date as September 6 and deliver September 8. I haven't called and I remained patient looks like things have a way of working themselves out. Hers my confirmation email if anyone interested. I would like to say this thread has been really informative so thanks for posting your order results. Good Luck
    Last edited by yaggermr; 08/25/2011 at 09:20 PM.
    kurt178 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    I placed my order early Sunday morning, about 5:30AM CDT. All day Sunday my order was visible. My status eventually changed to "Your order is approved and being sent to order management."

Then 2:45 this afternoon I got the email from HP saying my order was 'captured'. Right after that I checked my order again an ever since then all I get is 'Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later.' when I press VIEW on the order status.

I do have a pending charge on credit card, but no actual charge. Anybody else seeing 'Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later.'?
    Same thing I see re: confirmations, but I don't have the pending charge on my CC. I ordered from HP SMB @ approx 2PM Sunday.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    I'm sure your order screen looks similar to everyone else waiting!
    You're backordered??? Mine says quantity allocated.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I got backordered too, I hope I don't get screwed.

Ordered 8/20 at about 8:30 in the morning, Pacific time. Site was crashy, so I needed to try over and over...additionally, the site was still screwed up - on the product page, the clearance price was listed, but it went back to regular price in the cart. I ordered anyway...

No email confirmation. I could see that my order was in there when I went to the status page that took an email and password, but nothing on the one that only takes order numbers and order dates. I called a few times and they assured me that my order was in the system and everything was backed up, but I was getting anxious because I saw a lot of people who ordered after me get tracking numbers and the like (my order # is 437xxxx)...

Finally, I get my email confirmation yesterday at 3am...it shows a ship date of the 29th, but everything lists as backordered on the order status. Here's hoping they come through...
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    You're backordered??? Mine says quantity allocated.
    Let us know if it ships tomorrow. I hope it does. When did you order?
    Like so many others I was told by customer service again today that Saturday and Sunday orders were looking good to be fulfilled, and that people after the Monday cut-off should already be getting their cancellation notices. I ordered mine Sunday afternoon, so it sounded good to me.

Now I just received my order confirmation email and my current order status on the site shows estimated delivery of 8/28 - which is Sunday, so I don't think that's happening. Of course, the rep also said that it was pointless to check the order status function because it just isn't going to be trustworthy right now.

They're just doing the best they can to get all of these things shipped.
    insane42 and kurt178 like this.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I just want to know when it actually ships so I can come straight home after work the day of delivery and it's not just chillin on the porch all day.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    +1 on getting order confirmation today (after getting no email until now). Ordered on Sunday at 4pm. CC on second day of pending charge for full amount. I expect to get tracking tomorrow.
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionte View Post
    I just want to know when it actually ships so I can come straight home after work the day of delivery and it's not just chillin on the porch all day.
    If you asked for fedex shipment, that won't happen. Someone will have to sign for it.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    If you asked for fedex shipment, that won't happen. Someone will have to sign for it.
    Mine says Ups blue
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci625 View Post
    +1 on getting order confirmation today (after getting no email until now). Ordered on Sunday at 4pm. CC on second day of pending charge for full amount. I expect to get tracking tomorrow.
    You got an order confirmation or a shipping confirmation? If you got an order confirmation, get in line and be ready to wait. I also ordered about the same time. My card has had a hold on it since Sunday, and I don't expect to see it shipped until mid to end of next week at the earliest. If you got a shipping confirmation, there are going to be a lot of people that ordered on Saturday that are mad.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionte View Post
    Mine says Ups blue
    I'd check with UPS. I don't think I'd want my new TP sitting out all day. You might be able to arrange a pick-up, or have a neighbor sign for it.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Let us know if it ships tomorrow. I hope it does. When did you order?
    I hope so too. I ordered 9PM Saturday but the system put it as 3AM Sunday(I guess they got the order that time.
    I got my conformation tonight as well. I checked the site and it says Expected to ship Sept. 6th and delivered Sept. 7th.
    So glad i have a good relationship with my UPS guy. if im not home he takes it to my mom's office a block away.
    fwinst and kurt178 like this.
    Just received email confirmation of my 8/21 order, nothing in the email about expected ship time. Checked the website,

Expected ship date : Sep 11
    Expected Delivery Date : Sep 14

Order # is 4419***
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I ordered on the 22nd, received a confirmation on the 24th. On the website, it says Estimated Ship date as well as the Delivery Date as 24th. Same date. How odd.
    Mine still says Admin and delivery date will fallow. Charge is gone from my CC. ***