Page 26 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by LJZaur View Post
    Am I the only one that has an order number in the 43's (4384...) that hasn't gotten one/still has the website showing "Date will follow"? I ordered from SMB.
    Mine is 4381xxx, and my order still says "Date Will Follow" on the order status that you get when you put in your order number and date.

My other order status (the one where you login w/email and password) gives me estimated ship date 8/25 and estimated arrival 9/1. It also says 1 allocated, I only ordered one.
    Mine had an estimated ship date of the 23rd and delivery date of yesterday, obviously that didnt happen
    Quote Originally Posted by raduque View Post
    My other order status (the one where you login w/email and password)
    I tried the SD way on page 101 but I still only get the Vista errror. I've tried every format I can possibly put in - in every browser I have, IE, Chrome and Firefox. It must really not like me.
    hp200lx likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    Mine had an estimated ship date of the 23rd and delivery date of yesterday, obviously that didnt happen
    When you track it now, what does it say? Does it still list those dates or did they change and when.
    They never changed. I never got a tracking number
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raduque View Post
    Mine is 4381xxx, and my order still says "Date Will Follow" on the order status that you get when you put in your order number and date.

My other order status (the one where you login w/email and password) gives me estimated ship date 8/25 and estimated arrival 9/1. It also says 1 allocated, I only ordered one.
    I'm order number 4383xxx and still says Date Will Follow.

I know they are swamped, but they did this to themselves. I tried to call HP this afternoon to just ask for status...after waiting on hold for 48 minutes I finally just hung up! They are really not doing anything to help their reputation...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Here's a tip I used, if you ordered from SMB, dial the other number that was posted earlier. No wait at all, I waited 3 hours on the main number in the email.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post

Call 1-888-728-9985
    Hey if you're worried about your order, give that number a call. Have your order number ready. The rep told me mine will be shipping by the 30th but I have one for sure.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    My status says one should have shipped 8/23 and arrived 8/25, and the other says sip 8/24 and arrive 8/25. That didn't happen either.

They should just change everyones ship date to 9/2, with the appropriate delivery date according to shipping method. Then when an order is ready to ship, they can adjust the shipping date and add the tracking to status page. If your TP ships before 9/2, you're very happy. If it ships on 9/2, you're satisfied. No more faux status updates on a daily or semi daily basis.
    kurt178 likes this.
    lol better than me, the one with the actual login page says Est Shipping: 08/23/2011 and Est Delivery: 08/23/2011. Of course im still in Admin hell.
    Finally received my order confirmation (6 days later). Looks like I'm still being charged for 2 day FedEx and not getting free shipping (at this point I don't care... just ship the puppies! )

Now to wait for shipping confirmation.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Same here; I guess the logistics and the rush of orders was overwhelming. Strangely for me however, I don't see a pending debit on my credit card. Not sure what that means, but it cannot be good although it did say credit approved on their status page.
    .... I am still trying to receive some form of confirmation of shipping -
    441XXXX order # : Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later - this has been the same every day for the past days checking.

- received a confirmation of order a few days ago for order place 08/21/11.

My office depot products already arrived - but no touchpad.
    I got my confirmation from HP, they are shipping it on 8/26. When I was buying the last touchstone available at Best Buy yesterday, they wheeled out a secret stash and I was able to buy a second 16gb Touchpad. I couldn't believe it. I also waited until Sunday to order my first touchpad, but by going under small business and playing with the refresh button, they let me order one. Now I will have two, but I think the other one is going on ebay.
    No confirmation email, but just spoke with rep who said I was good to go (I'd be getting mine). Got off the phone and my order was updated with an official order date and time of today and just a couple minutes after my call ended. Coincidence? Maybe, but the timing suggests to me that the rep may have done something because I called. Who knows.
    kurt178 likes this.
    Mine says ship date of 25th. That's today, but I don't see anything and I haven't been charged. I'm calling them tomorrow to see when it's going (and to make sure my order is valid)
    There were a lot of changes to my order today. First off, I finally got the Order Confirmation via email about my order. This evening when I got home, I checked the order status online and the planned ship date went from "Date to be come" to Sept 2nd, with a delivery date of Sept 6th. My order number was 4415172 and I ordered Sunday morning. I take this as a good thing, even tho on the order status it says: number ordered 1, number allocated 0 number backordered 1... At least I have a date instead of to be announced. I ordered 1 32 gig TP.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I got my confirmation email. Says it should ship tomorrow the 26th. I'm gonna call them with that other number and ask what the real ship date is supposed to be. I'm so anxious. At this point I don't think I can get cancelled. Too late, they would've cancelled me already.

My friend got a TP at BB because he works there. So lucky of him. He was playing with the SNES emulator and all. I'm TP-less at this point with not so certain of the real ship date.
    I'm sure your order screen looks similar to everyone else waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    There were a lot of changes to my order today. First off, I finally got the Order Confirmation via email about my order. This evening when I got home, I checked the order status online and the planned ship date went from "Date to be come" to Sept 2nd, with a delivery date of Sept 6th. My order number was 4415172 and I ordered Sunday morning. I take this as a good thing, even tho on the order status it says: number ordered 1, number allocated 0 number backordered 1... At least I have a date instead of to be announced. I ordered 1 32 gig TP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    I got my confirmation email. Says it should ship tomorrow the 26th. I'm gonna call them with that other number and ask what the real ship date is supposed to be. I'm so anxious. At this point I don't think I can get cancelled. Too late, they would've cancelled me already.

My friend got a TP at BB because he works there. So lucky of him. He was playing with the SNES emulator and all. I'm TP-less at this point with not so certain of the real ship date.
    Trust me, the people you'll get a hold of tomorrow will NOT be able to give you any more info on your order. IF it is going to ship tomorrow, the only people that would be able to give you any more info would be in the warehouse. You need to be patient. My ship date has changed 3 or 4 times. They are doing the best they can. Their warehousing and shipping system was never designed to handle this kind of volume, and I'd be willing to bet they were never given any notice about the sale so they could adjust staffing levels. We're talking about a system designed to handle hundreds of orders a day being inundated with 200000 or more orders.
    kurt178 likes this.