Page 25 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    @mortymouse "Bring me my 3DS."
    LOL!

“We’ll buy one from some Best Buy employee who bought twenty last Friday at the end of his shift”

OK, I will not go too off topic, but man this is still making me laugh pretty hard. I needed it.
    I decided to call and got to someone right away. They said my order looked good but to give them a few days before it would be assigned a tracking number. I was told that it "should" ship. So...there's still a possibility that I won't get my order even though I placed it before noon on Saturday (8/20)? Great.
    hp200lx likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    Man, you guys all need to relax. HP has said that the information in their system is not accurate and that it's overloaded. They also said all orders placed before 4am on 8/22 will be filled.

Take a chill pill, learn some patience and just wait to see what happens. You can check on-line or call SMB every five minutes but it's not going to change anything.

My 10 year old daughter has more patience than 99% of the people posting in this thread.

Seesh!
    I'm with AYacullo my order shows 8/23/11 not the date i order hence why i was worried
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I decided to call and got to someone right away. They said my order looked good but to give them a few days before it would be assigned a tracking number. I was told that it "should" ship. So...there's still a possibility that I won't get my order even though I placed it before noon on Saturday (8/20)? Great.
    sounds mighty familiar to me lol
    Just got the Touchstone and keyboard that I ordered Tuesday. Just about jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang, thinking it was my TouchPad. But as soon as I grabbed the box I knew it was too light.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    kurt178 likes this.
    HP has said that the information in their system is not accurate and that it's overloaded. They also said all orders placed before 4am on 8/22 will be filled.
    4am in what time zone?? I placed my order at about 4am central time (CST) for a 16gb at SMB. It still says admin/processing, and I got a confirmation email.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Just got the Touchstone and keyboard that I ordered Tuesday. Just about jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang, thinking it was my TouchPad. But as soon as I grabbed the box I knew it was too light.
    aww, I would have almost jumped out mine too lol, I also have a touchstone and folio waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I just called and got through too and the guy told me my order is good and will come but to please be patient. I don't have tracking numbers yet and my order says it will ship the 27th. Ordered it the 21st. The shipping date had been changed once already so we'll see when it actually ships. At least I really have an order being worked on. He did say all orders would be completed so I hope that is true.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmdjm View Post
    4am in what time zone?? I placed my order at about 4am central time (CST) for a 16gb at SMB. It still says admin/processing, and I got a confirmation email.
    4am.............CENTRAL

Here's the LINK
    kurt178 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJZaur View Post
    Am I the only one that has an order number in the 43's (4384...) that hasn't gotten one/still has the website showing "Date will follow"? I ordered from SMB.
    I still have that and mine is 4382, also from SMB. =(
    4395 here, but mine says "Your order is currently being processed by order management."
    I THINK i'm past the order management thing...and my credit was approved. Who knows... :-P
    I ordered my touchpad during the firesale through HP and it's arriving tomorrow, can't wait.
    hp200lx and kurt178 like this.
    Here we go:

Your order has been cancelled...

Thanks HP!!!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Well, at least I have a little movement on my status. I ordered on 8/20 @ 5:06PM Eastern, got the confirmation e-mail @ 6:08 PM. My order # is 4382xxx . A couple days later, it said it'll be shipped on 8/22 with a delivery date of 8/22, so I knew that wasn't gonna happen. There's been a hold on my CC since 8/20, but no charge yet.

I still haven't gotten any e-mails or cancel notices since the order confirmation on 8/20, and today it said the order will be shipped on 9/2 with a delivery date of 9/6. So at least something happened to my order, and I can keep looking on the bright side. So theoretically I'll have something to put in the case that showed up today in the mail.
    9/2 seems to be the great shipping day, also in Europe...
    Does qty ordered 2 and qty allocated 2 mean anything one way or the other?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    Does qty ordered 2 and qty allocated 2 mean anything one way or the other?
    You'll get 2
    LOL! I meant as far as likeliness I'lll get it or it gets cancelled. It also said Whse- IN whatever that means.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    LOL! I meant as far as likeliness I'lll get it or it gets cancelled. It also said Whse- IN whatever that means.
    I don't think so. I believe others have had multiple units shipped.