Page 24 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    This is quite entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by raysgrumpy View Post
    I just checked my bank statement and the 2 pending charges that I've had since Sat night are gone!!!
    Same here. Not sure if HP dropped the holds or if my bank canceled them, but now I'm really worried.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Generally "holds" are only good for a set number of days. It dropping off is of no concern really. Just means they haven't charged you you. They can still charge with the same authorization if you have the money in your account/room on your credit card.
    Quote Originally Posted by obwielnls View Post
    They can still charge with the same authorization if you have the money in your account/room on your credit card.
    That was what I was worried about. I thought if the hold dropped off, they would need a new authorization. Are you sure about this?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOSE PENDING CHARGES HAVE DISAPPEARED:

Call 1-888-728-9985 (I was not even put on hold).

The rep told me that they will charge when it has shipped & that the pending charge disappearing does not mean that your order has been canned (it was a precaution to prevent double charging as well as adjusting for the free shipping).

He also informed me that I might not receive email notification , but that is also nothing to worry about as they're focusing their efforts on getting them shipped out in a timely manner.

also, many thanks to fwinst for posting that number! =]
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    ...as they're focusing their efforts on getting them shipped out in a timely manner.

Ummm...I think that boat sailed awhile ago.

You are most welcome. Thanks really need to go to MihMih for posting the number originally.
    Last edited by fwinst; 08/25/2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    "Dogs and cats sleeping together" --Bill Murray, Ghostbusters
    *living together
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    *living together
    I stand corrected. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHOSE PENDING CHARGES HAVE DISAPPEARED:

Call 1-888-728-9985 (I was not even put on hold).

The rep told me that they will charge when it has shipped & that the pending charge disappearing does not mean that your order has been canned (it was a precaution to prevent double charging as well as adjusting for the free shipping).

He also informed me that I might not receive email notification , but that is also nothing to worry about as they're focusing their efforts on getting them shipped out in a timely manner.

Thanks!!! I was worried when I say that this morning.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I just called the 888-728-9985 number and got through right away.

Gave him my order # (4423***) and he said everything looked good, that it was sent to the warehouse, but he couldn't tell me when it would ship. He said to keep an eye on my email for a notification.

My order was placed Sunday at around 1:00PM (32 gig, with 2 day shipping). The hold came off my card this morning, so I guess the charge will show again when it ships.
    I just called the number, the girl didn't think mine will be cancelled. She said "I haven't really seen any canceled this late in the game that your order is at" hopefully thats a good sign. We shall see, I honestly dunno if it looks good for me or not..and I already bought the accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    I just called the number, the girl didn't think mine will be cancelled. She said "I haven't really seen any canceled this late in the game that your order is at" hopefully thats a good sign. We shall see, I honestly dunno if it looks good for me or not..and I already bought the accessories.
    I'm right with you on the Accessories
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    hp200lx likes this.
    Man, you guys all need to relax. HP has said that the information in their system is not accurate and that it's overloaded. They also said all orders placed before 4am on 8/22 will be filled.

Take a chill pill, learn some patience and just wait to see what happens. You can check on-line or call SMB every five minutes but it's not going to change anything.

My 10 year old daughter has more patience than 99% of the people posting in this thread.

Seesh!
    Bockscar likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    Man, you guys all need to relax. HP has said that the information in their system is not accurate and that it's overloaded. They also said all orders placed before 4am on 8/22 will be filled.

Take a chill pill, learn some patience and just wait to see what happens. You can check on-line or call SMB every five minutes but it's not going to change anything.

My 10 year old daughter has more patience than 99% of the people posting in this thread.

Seesh!
    The problem for me is I DID place my order before 4am on the 22nd but their system says Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 4:06:53 PM

That has me worried and like I said earlier, especially after I dropped the money on accessories.
    Mine too but there is nothing any of us can do but wait and see if we get one so why stress?

Quote Originally Posted by AYacullo View Post
    The problem for me is I DID place my order before 4am on the 22nd but their system says Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 4:06:53 PM

That has me worried and like I said earlier, especially after I dropped the money on accessories.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    If you didn't see tracking numbers in your order details or your "ASSOCIATED ORDER #" is still at 0000000000, you have NOTHING....
    I think your assumption on the assoc order # is wrong as mine reads all 0's, has from the start, and I got it yesterday.
    mortymouse and kurt178 like this.
    im still patiently waiting but think its hilarious how HP keeps emailing me to take their Customer Satisfaction Survey. HP, believe me when I say that I'm doing you a favor by NOT taking the survey. I am a very unsatisfied customer...
    @mortymouse "Bring me my 3DS."
    mortymouse likes this.
    Am I the only one that has an order number in the 43's (4384...) that hasn't gotten one/still has the website showing "Date will follow"? I ordered from SMB.
    The "assumption" was not mine. That's what the guy at HP at the SMB division told me.
    I guess he was just blowing smoke outta his a** when he told me that....

Of course, at this point, HP doesn't know what's going on themselves, so they'll tell ya anything to get ya off the phone . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I think your assumption on the assoc order # is wrong as mine reads all 0's, has from the start, and I got it yesterday.