Page 23 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    I'm willing to pay an extra $22 for shipping if it means my Touchpad will get delivered. With all of the demand for this product, I think HP should and probably will charge full price for shipping on the next wave.
    That's why I think we are stuck in Admin. They are out of TP's.
    I got through right away using that number. Unfortunately, they (HP SMB) weren’t very helpful. In regards to receiving incorrect data from the online order status, they basically said that the data base is “messed up” and you can’t go by that.

He asked me my name to verify against my customer number / order number. He said the Status of my order was “400” and said that I was in better shape then a lot of other people on hold and calling in. He didn’t have to say that because I didn’t ask that.

They are saying Monday is the day that they will know more but I kind of doubt that. It sounds like total chaos over there and they don’t know which way is up. Total disarray. Helter-skelter,….end of days,….
    What is the number to call? I am calling the wrong place apparently....
    438617X go up or down from there. See how many have shipped and how many are in *Admin* I see a heck of a lot that have shipped and are delivered.
    1-888-728-9985

Its the SMB sales office (if you ordered it from the HP Small Business Division only)
    depending on who you get, you might squeeze some information about your order out of them.
    Others just blow you off, and give you the regular c/s number that you hold for hours on....

Quote Originally Posted by bubba04 View Post
    What is the number to call? I am calling the wrong place apparently....
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    depending on who you get, you might squeeze some information about your order out of them.
    I asked for Ms Admin. It didn't help.
    1-888-728-9985

Its the SMB sales office (if you ordered it from the HP Small Business Division only)
    Others just blow you off, and give you the regular c/s number that you hold for hours on....
    Thanks I gave that a shot.

Said my order is in the 400th, and I should be find and receive it by the 30th.

Whatever the 400th means?
    you didn't squeeze hard enough! LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I asked for Ms Admin. It didn't help.
    being in the 400th state definately sounds better than being stuck in "admin".

Quote Originally Posted by bubba04 View Post
    Thanks I gave that a shot.

Said my order is in the 400th, and I should be find and receive it by the 30th.

Whatever the 400th means?
    If you dont have tracking numbers in your order profile, you haven't been allocated one.
    Interesting, I have seen many people that have received and unboxed their TPs and they hadn't received an email or an update to the site. Most of them didnt see updates on the HP site until well after they received. I am not sure its a fair statement to say that if you dont have a tracking number you have not been allocated one at this point. Hit and miss.....bigtime.
    Also got cancelled and then received confirmation email. I spoke with a guy in sales at SMB and was told that most likely orders will get cancelled but many may also end up receiving product. No way to tell who gets what as of now.
    what link did you use to get this info? I am using the order statuss in SMB and don't get anything like this
    EXACTLY right... Hit or miss. No sense tracking this any longer. Wait til Monday and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by blt1025 View Post
    Also got cancelled and then received confirmation email. I spoke with a guy in sales at SMB and was told that most likely orders will get cancelled but many may also end up receiving product. No way to tell who gets what as of now.
    1-888-728-9985

I called this number and the guy told me everything is excepted and will ship on the 31st
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    It's clear that no one at HP knows what's going on, but they're not about to admit that. They're probably all waiting on one middle manager to make some decisions.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Here are some screen shots of my "supposed" order.

what link did you use to get this info? I am using the order statuss in SMB and don't get anything like this
    One is the ORDER STATUS at the top of the HP SMB website, and the other is the one that says "CONTACT HP" over to the right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by richalarmsz View Post
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Same day. (It doesn't matter what day you put in the box really.) I'm looking at a lot of them from there on and a LOT of them have already been delivered.

Called and pointed it out to the guy that answered and he had no answer for me of course. Said that it will be coming at some point. That they are having *issues* with the system.

I don't think we are hearing the truth. Something is wrong if all these others are being delivered.
    I believe they're also shipping from two different locations with different staffing numbers. I guess it just depends on where your order is, physically.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    ...Helter-skelter,….end of days,….
    "Dogs and cats sleeping together" --Bill Murray, Ghostbusters