Page 22 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    It really is a bit annoying seeing that many on one order. However, I've been told by more than one rep at HP that the majority of those orders will not be filled.
    Awesome. People like that really irritate me.

Edit: well, that's weird. I was able to post this, but my last post in this thread said it would be posted when a moderator was finish reviewing it.
    Called the number in my email confirmation and here is what it said

If your order was before 4am Monday Aug 22 you will get your order at the discounted price with free shipping. If you ordered after your order will be cancelled
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Last night, I got an email saying my order was going to be canceled and this morning I received a confirmation. I ordered my on Tuesday. Order #4454***. I just check the order status and it stated that it will be shipped on 8/28. So which email do I believe? Also, I checked the order status and the totals are way off:

Sale Amount: $99.00
    Tax Amount: $4.06
    Total Amount: $124.93

What the frigg??? Who is doing the math at HP???
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    You forgot the $21.87 in shipping. Depends on what order status site you're looking at!

Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post
    Last night, I got an email saying my order was going to be canceled and this morning I received a confirmation. I ordered my on Tuesday. Order #4454***. I just check the order status and it stated that it will be shipped on 8/28. So which email do I believe? Also, I checked the order status and the totals are way off:

Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    4396*** Order made on Aug 21st 10:56pm

Status still shows as Admin/Processing
    Planned Ship Date: 22-Aug-2011
    Planned Delivery Date: 22-Aug-2011
    via UPS 2 day (UPS Blue)
    Last change to account was 22-Aug-2011

I have received no emails other than my original confirmation from 21-Aug-2011. I tried to track via UPS online using the order number as the reference number as I hear that is what HP does, however it found nothing.
    I logged in today via this link:

HP Small & Medium Business - Order Status

It still shows the same info as above.

Then I checked this way:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl

It shows that I had a status change as of today. 08/25/2011. It shows a planned shipped date of 08/23/2011 (it did say 08/22/2011 prior). It also shows a planned delivery date of 08/25/2011. The status still shows as admin as well. One other thing I noticed on this site is it doesnt show BO, now it shows Partial Qty 2 in that area but just on this one site.

So if I am to believe this tracking, my TPs were shipped on the 23rd via 2 day UPS and I should receive later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4touchpad View Post
    You forgot the $21.87 in shipping. Depends on what order status site you're looking at!
    Shouldn't there be NO shipping charges? I know I specifically picked the $0 shipping option, yet I'm being charged for shipping? 99+8.75=107.75, but I'm seeing another $7.04 added on.
    If you didn't see tracking numbers in your order details or your "ASSOCIATED ORDER #" is still at 0000000000, you have NOTHING....

Then I checked this way:

It shows that I had a status change as of today. 08/25/2011. It shows a planned shipped date of 08/23/2011 (it did say 08/22/2011 prior). It also shows a planned delivery date of 08/25/2011.

so if I am to believe this tracking, my TPs were shipped on the 23rd via 2 day UPS and I should receive later today.
    I'm really tired of this. I just put in the number ONE right before mine and guess what it showed? Delivered.

Ditto for the one AFTER.

Disgusted.
    I think this whole thing is just confusing

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    fwinst likes this.
    There was a message on the SMB website at one point stating there had been some pricing errors, but they would be corrected at TIME OF SHIPPING.....Whether that will happen, who knows. If you get charged the $21.87 in shipping, (1) refuse the shipment when it arrives (2) dispute the shipping with your credit card company.

I kept screen-snaps of all the HP websites stating all of this. HP is one hell of a wishy-washy company at this point.

I also got email confirmations, email cancellations, and email RE-CONFIRMATIONS this morning, so I don't even think the people at HP know what's going on.

Getting one of these is a hit or miss.

Quote Originally Posted by raduque View Post
    Shouldn't there be NO shipping charges? I know I specifically picked the $0 shipping option, yet I'm being charged for shipping? 99+8.75=107.75, but I'm seeing another $7.04 added on.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I'm really tired of this. I just put in the number ONE right before mine and guess what it showed? Delivered.

Ditto for the one AFTER.

Disgusted.
    Did you look at their order date? I have found, in some cases, that numbers before mine have order dates after mine, and some numbers after mine have order dates before mine.
    I still have THREE temporary authorizations on my AMEX. If they're cancelling them as they say they are, when are the auth's gonna disappear?
    Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post

Same for me. It was cancelled yesterday, and today it's back on process. In fact, credit status is showing approved. Estimated shipping date is 8/28. Let's see if they are going to ship this or not.

Then I checked this way:

It shows that I had a status change as of today. 08/25/2011. It shows a planned shipped date of 08/23/2011 (it did say 08/22/2011 prior). It also shows a planned delivery date of 08/25/2011. The status still shows as admin as well. One other thing I noticed on this site is it doesnt show BO, now it shows Partial Qty 2 in that area but just on this one site.

So if I am to believe this tracking, my TPs were shipped on the 23rd via 2 day UPS and I should receive later today.
    I have already recieved my confirmation letter

Checking with the first link i get

Order #: 03057xxxx Order Date/Time: 08/23/2011 1:58:03 PM
    Customer # I23xxxx Estimated Ship Date: 08/23/2011
    Customer PO #: 442xxxx Estimated Delivery Date: 08/23/2011
    Associated Order #: 000000000 Credit Approval Date: 08/23/2011
    Invoice#(s) :

Checking the second link

442xxxx 3057xxxx 23-Aug-2011 Admin date will follow

I want and need a straight freakin answer. On top of it the first link say i ordered on Aug - 23 but everything else i have says Aug 21
    Last edited by Major Payne; 08/25/2011 at 10:30 AM.

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I still have THREE temporary authorizations on my AMEX. If they're cancelling them as they say they are, when are the auth's gonna disappear?
    That depends on:

A) When the message is sent to cancel the hold

B) How long your CC company takes to change the status. Most say somewhere between 48 - 120 hrs.
    If you didn't see tracking numbers in your order details or your "ASSOCIATED ORDER #" is still at 0000000000, you have NOTHING....
    Interesting assumption.
    Here are some screen shots of my "supposed" order.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Did you look at their order date? I have found, in some cases, that numbers before mine have order dates after mine, and some numbers after mine have order dates before mine.
    Same day. (It doesn't matter what day you put in the box really.) I'm looking at a lot of them from there on and a LOT of them have already been delivered.

Called and pointed it out to the guy that answered and he had no answer for me of course. Said that it will be coming at some point. That they are having *issues* with the system.

I don't think we are hearing the truth. Something is wrong if all these others are being delivered.
    A lot of us got that. I wonder if they're expecting a shipment before the weekend gets here hence the ship date is 8/28
    HP is looking bad enough for all this anyway, do you think they're gonna ADMIT any issues or problems at this point?

Like I said earlier, this is a hit or miss. If you get one, you get one, if you dont, too bad.

If you dont have tracking numbers in your order profile, you haven't been allocated one.

Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Same day. (It doesn't matter what day you put in the box really.) I'm looking at a lot of them from there on and a LOT of them have already been delivered.

Called and pointed it out to the guy that answered and he had no answer for me of course. Said that it will be coming at some point. That they are having *issues* with the system.

I don't think we are hearing the truth. Something is wrong if all these others are being delivered.