Page 21 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Does anyone use this site to check their order? This shows my correct order data, but I'm unable to view the order information....

HP Small & Medium Business - Refurbished Business Products
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    I was told no. That there was no stock to fill the order.
    I was told the same thing when I called them the day I placed the order... They said my order would be cancelled because they had no more stock and didn't expect to get any more. However, I have a feeling that more Touchpads could become available. If they are showing up at Best Buy after Best Buy supposedly sent everything back and firesold what was left in inventory, it stands to reason the HP will get more in as they received final shipments from warehouses and newly built touchpads (before they axed the production).
    My order is no longer showing cancelled as of this morning. It now shows the 28th for shipping and that my credit card has been approved.
    there is still some hope
    Tried to place 2 orders on Sunday and both were cancelled by HP. No reason given and no email ever sent, even though I had a confirmation of my order with estimated ship times via hp's website when the order was placed.

Think it's bs, considering it took me 3 hours to get through their overloaded and crappy website.
    Im in the same boat as a lot of you - Original order was on Tues the 23rd. I was expecting it to be cancelled.

Order showed 'Cancelled' yesterday; Got an Email that it was 'Going to be Cancelled' at 6pm-ish; Got an email at 8:30-ish that my order was 'Confirmed' (with new sales date of 8/24)!?. I dont know what is going on...

As of getting that last email, my account no longer says cancelled like it did yesterday... Line Item is showing that it is B/O and it is in the 'Admin' phase...

I still have a hold on my credit, but no permanent charges yet.
    Last edited by richard_rsp; 08/25/2011 at 07:52 AM.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    Does anyone use this site to check their order? This shows my correct order data, but I'm unable to view the order information....

HP Small & Medium Business - Refurbished Business Products
    I've been trying that one, but when I click to view the order I get "Your request was unable to be processed please try again later". It's been that way since Monday.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    My credit card hold fell off last night, but no perm charge. When I use the work around method to view my order it still says 2 16gb have been allocated. I'm going to call today to get the scoop. I hope it means today I get a real charge. I just need to know so I don't go out a frantically try to buy another two when HP Home get's in more stock. I'm embarrassed for HP that there systems are buckling under the weight of these orders. Of all the people in the world there systems should be able to handle this pressure.
    You might want to check with your card company as well. It's possible that they have a time limit to hold charges. Not sure, just a thought.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    The thing that is really frustrating me is that my order has been showing Admin since Monday. If they canceled it, delayed it, shipped it, whatever, at least email me and tell me. The only thing I've gotten is the email from Monday that says please wait 24-48 hours.

I was on hold for an hour and 1/2 last night and gave up. I sent an email from their contact us page asking for an update. I'm not expecting to hear back any time soon.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Order canceled yesterday, and a new confirmation email today with 1 backordered expected to ship 8/28 and deliver 9/2. My account shows 2 orders, my original canceled order and a new order that they apparently placed for me today. Unfortunately it is still showing $21 in shipping. Hopefully that is corrected.
    I'm order 4415XXX. Ordered Sunday morning. I, along with a lot of you, received the your order has been captured email, but nothing else. At this point, I remain hopeful because I haven't received anything yet... ie. A cancellation notice. At this point, I just want to know what's going to happen... I dont care about when. The pending charge disappeared from my bank statement this morning, but I'm not concerned about that. When HP verified the account, the bank is the one that holds the funds until the amt is actually charged, so I expected it to drop off sooner or later. It really means nothing.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Dolfan, I have a very similar order 4415xxx. I just spoke with one of the IT guys at the center there. He says.. Email servers totally overloaded, don't be stunned if you get some missing/conflicting emails. Things are getting sorted slowly but today or tomorrow they should have a better handle on everything. If you have a web order number 44xxxx and an internal order number 03056xxxxxx and you placed your order Saturday or Sunday you are going to be fine. He said they had to base this on their estimate of touchpad stock.. and the total number of orders they got. This is where the 4am Monday morning ESTIMATE came from. The warehouse is shipping them as fast as they can and the shipments might be out of order depending on which center its coming from. IE some are staffed more heavily than others. The long and the short was I placed mine on Sunday afternoon late and he says I should be good to go. The reason some of the online order status keeps changing is because of server overload. They will have to reset something and then the status has to migrate out again. He stated that was all but fixed too. He told me if don't see a change by late Friday, IE allocated, to call him back. (he's a friend of a friend)
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by obwielnls View Post
    Dolfan, I have a very similar order 4415xxx. I just spoke with one of the IT guys at the center there. He says.. Email servers totally overloaded, don't be stunned if you get some missing/conflicting emails. Things are getting sorted slowly but today or tomorrow they should have a better handle on everything. If you have a web order number 44xxxx and an internal order number 03056xxxxxx and you placed your order Saturday or Sunday you are going to be fine. He said they had to base this on their estimate of touchpad stock.. and the total number of orders they got. This is where the 4am Monday morning ESTIMATE came from. The warehouse is shipping them as fast as they can and the shipments might be out of order depending on which center its coming from. IE some are staffed more heavily than others. The long and the short was I placed mine on Sunday afternoon late and he says I should be good to go. The reason some of the online order status keeps changing is because of server overload. They will have to reset something and then the status has to migrate out again. He stated that was all but fixed too. He told me if don't see a change by late Friday, IE allocated, to call him back. (he's a friend of a friend)
    Thanks for the update. My number is right around yours as well. From what I've been able to ascertain, they're shipping from 2 different warehouses. However, I too have been told that the order numbers you were quoted will ship...eventually...soon...

Let us know if you hear anything else.
    Thanks for the info! My internal order (I'm assuming because the numbers match) is 03056XXX.... which means I should be good to go.. eventually! I'll be looking forward to Friday to see if my order status changes, but I'm feeling kind of good based on that!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    You got your TP today? What day did you order? The status page says 8/21. Is that accurate?
    I ordered around 5pm CST on Saturday. It took forever as I had to keep refreshing and going back, but I finally got it completed. Confirmation email didn't come through until around 1am. Shipping email was sent to me Monday around 1pm. it arrived yesterday at 1:36pm
    I have an "internal order" number of 03059xxxxxx, but my web order is 4381xxx, I placed the order Saturday afternoon, about 330pm. I've gotten exactly one email from HP, the one that says
    Hewlett-Packard receipt of 030537615 (note this order number is incorrect; not found in any order status systems) ordered on 08/20/2011

Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website.

** Please do not respond to this email, as emails sent, blah blah blah, etc etc
    My Order Status page (after logging in) is not found "in the Vista", but I did the SD thread workaround and was able to check. It now shows that I placed my order 8/20 1:38pm, with an estimated ship and delivery date of 8/25. Checking Line Item Status says my credit approval date was 8/24, but the charge is gone from my bank. It also says I'm allocated, as well.

But then it says
    Sale Amount: $99.00
    Tax Amount: $8.75
    Total Amount: $114.79
    'The hell kind of math is that?!

I just don't know what's going on. I called HP and the girl on the phone (Jackie) was quite unhelpful, she gave me an order number I already had, and couldn't explain Admin status, and wouldn't give me any information about my order or even about the orders in general. I waited on hold for over 30 minutes.

I'm fixing to call them and cancel because I don't think they even know what's going on.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have a "We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909" and finally got through on the phone. All they told me was "If your order goes through, you will receive and email to say it went through, if it was cancelled, you will receive an email to say it was cancelled." What a waste of time of being on hold. I think my unable to process order message is because I ordered with credit card instead of debit card. Anyone else with this problem? I'm a 442xxx
    Wanna get angry... Like some in here I was checking my order and orders older than mine to see where HP was in the queue... This is annoying

edit: HP really should make this more secure.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    @MEEH083--Lots of people seem to be getting the same message. I've had MUCH better luck getting through @ 1-888-728-9985. Good luck.
    Last edited by fwinst; 08/25/2011 at 09:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Wanna get angry... Like some in here I was checking my order and orders older than mine to see where HP was in the queue... This is annoying

edit: HP really should make this more secure.
    It really is a bit annoying seeing that many on one order. However, I've been told by more than one rep at HP that the majority of those orders will not be filled.