Page 20 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    4386625 was my order number and I got it today. Might be because I ordered a 32 gig
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Here's something weird. I looked up a confirmation number approximately 600 before mine, and it shows an ordered date of 2 days after me. I also looked up the HP order #'s and some that were 2000 before my number had an order date that was after mine. If their going by order numbers, and not date ordered, there might be an issue. However, they might be looking at date 1st, and then using the order numbers to prioritize that date. Dunno. It gets curiouser and curiouser.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgonsoulin View Post
    So, I did a little hunting around the HP SMB order website.

Order 4400056 has order status of Admin with a planned Delivery date (which is 8/30-but delivery date is probably partially based on service selected).

Order 4400058 (57 is not a valid order) has order status Admin with planned delivery date of "date will follow".

I searched up in increments i.e. 4500000, 460000, etc. and then started bracketing. The highest Order Number I found, with some sort of status was 4443499 . Everything higher than that shows "No Order". (The purchase order date doesn't matter, as long as it is within a couple of days).

Orders below 4400056 were a lot more spaced out between orders, which I'm guessing means those orders have actually been fulfilled.

I did see some orders above and below mine with delivery dates and some without.

I have no idea what this means, I just hope that it means my order is still going to be fulfilled, since my order at least still shows up in the system.

FWIW, I used https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl to check order status.

I'm curious:

1: If someone with an order outside the range of 4400000 - 4443499 has actually gotten a Touchpad (I'm assuming below 4400000 has).

2: If anyone within that range has gotten a confirmation email, and if so, do they have a delivery date or "date to follow".

3: Is anyone within that range someone who ordered after the listed "cutoff" time of 4 am Monday (or whatever it is). My order status shows 8/23, but I ordered early Sunday morning.
    Hello,

I have 2 for you:

Order 4402XXX
    Ordered: 8/21 at 1:30am
    Used Overnight Shipping
    Confirmation Received: Mon 8/22 at 6:27am
    Currently shows "Date Will Follow" (It used to say 8/24/2011 until today)

Order 4422XXX
    Ordered 8/21 9:30am (8hrs later)
    Used Overnight Shipping
    Confirmation Received: Mon 8/22 at 6:27am
    Currently shows "Date Will Follow" (It used to say 8/24/2011 until today)

Strange but both order now change status at the same time. They must have linked them somehow.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    4386625 was my order number and I got it today. Might be because I ordered a 32 gig
    You got your TP today? What day did you order? The status page says 8/21. Is that accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I ordered the 32GB too. My order number is 442xxxx and I ordered on Sunday 11 am central.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    Hello,

I have 2 for you:

Order 4402XXX

Order 4422XXX

Strange but both order now change status at the same time. They must have linked them somehow.
    Both of those are within the range I was looking in, maybe we'll get lucky.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    If you were getting a "vista" error message when trying to view your order, follow the instructions on this thread. FYI I was order # 439XXXX. It appears I went from back ordered to allocated today. I suspect my card will be charged tomorrow.

Official HP TouchPad Order Status Page - Page 101 - Slickdeals.net
    Why do I have the feeling my HP SMB order is going to turn out the same way my OnSale order through Amazon did?
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    If you were getting a "vista" error message when trying to view your order, follow the instructions on this thread. FYI I was order # 439XXXX. It appears I went from back ordered to allocated today. I suspect my card will be charged tomorrow.

Official HP TouchPad Order Status Page - Page 101 - Slickdeals.net
    Thanks for posting this! I was terrified that since I was getting that "Vista couldn't find the order" page I was screwed, but apparently I have had one allocated. Crossing my fingers that's true!
    So confused, received email from us-bulletins @ customer . hp . com 6 hours ago:

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad
    HP.com
    HP TouchPad
    Due to the large volume of orders, we have sold out of the HP TouchPad.

Your order was placed on Monday/Tuesday after the Sold Out message was posted on our webstore; therefore, we cannot fulfill your request and will be cancelling your order in the next 24 hours.

You may have seen a reserve hold for the amount of your order on your credit card. No actual charges have been made and this reserve hold will be released as soon as the order is cancelled. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small & Medium Business Team
    Then received this an hour ago from HPDIRECTORDERS @ hp . com:

Confirmation of your HP order
    Hewlett-Packard receipt of XXXXXXXXX ordered on 08/24/2011

Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website.

** Please do not respond to this email, as emails sent to this mailbox are not monitored.
    ** If you have questions, please contact your Client Service or Sales Representative at 866-625-0759. A subsequent shipping confirmation email will be sent at the time your order ships.

Subscribe to HP email. Receive customized promotions, articles, and events for your business. Chat online with HP product experts. Monday-Friday 9AM-8PM EST
    Rate and review HP products now

Customer Account Number: XXXXXX
    Web Order Number: 44XXXXX
    Customer PO Number: 44XXXXX
    Order Date: 08/24/2011
    Carrier: RPS-FEDEX GROUND

etc.
    I have no idea if it's coming or not now... Charge is still pending.
    Frankly I dont care when this thing ships, I just wanna know if im getting one. Stupid HP.
    I talked to 2 reps the last 2 days that said I should be fine because my 2 orders are from Sat night. One of the reps didn't know why my orders hadn't shipped yet (talked to him on Tuesday night.) I just checked my bank statement and the 2 pending charges that I've had since Sat night are gone!!! No emails since the confirmation Sat night either!! What in the world is going on?
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    My order is still in Admin status (planned delivery date=date will follow) and now the hold is off my card. I guess this means my order is canceled? Nice of them to communicate with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    This is the email I received from HP at 6:53 EST today concerning my order:

BTW, the "SOLD OUT" message was not shown when I ordered.
    So, I received the email above on Wednesday, then on Thursday morning, I received this one:

What gives? Am I getting one or not?
    I received the exact same emails... First to say it was canceled and then to say it would be shipping.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    how did you guys fill in the info? all i have is an order date and an order number that starts with an H
    I feel bad for anyone who ordered from HP smb. It is like it is not HP. If you call home and home office they cannot help you with your order. I have been on hold numerous times and can't talk to anyone as I am hold for 2 hours and they are closed on weekends. I bought from them on July 1 and they are making me send my back for a refund... No price match. From now on only buy from home and home office. They are also open 7 days a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I received the exact same emails... First to say it was canceled and then to say it would be shipping.
    I was told no. That there was no stock to fill the order.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    My credit card hold fell off last night, but no perm charge. When I use the work around method to view my order it still says 2 16gb have been allocated. I'm going to call today to get the scoop. I hope it means today I get a real charge. I just need to know so I don't go out a frantically try to buy another two when HP Home get's in more stock. I'm embarrassed for HP that there systems are buckling under the weight of these orders. Of all the people in the world there systems should be able to handle this pressure.
    Does anyone else have this message?

We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.
    Sprint Love