Page 19 of 185 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Course I am forced to login but this is the output I get:

following is a list of orders placed under your account. If you would like more details, simply choose the order.

Type Order ID Purchase method PO/Lease number Order date Order cost
    439xxxx credit 8/21/2011 $251.22

I click the view to the left:

Order Status Details

To obtain more detailed information for this order, select line item detail, tracking information and config status links below.

Order Status Detail
    Order #: 03054xxxx Order Date/Time: 08/21/2011 7:53:49 PM

Customer # Ixxxx Estimated Ship Date: 08/26/2011

Customer PO #: 439xxxx Estimated Delivery Date: 08/26/2011

Associated Order #: 000000000 Credit Approval Date: 08/21/2011

Invoice#(s) :

Customer
    Bill To:

Ship To:

Configuration: No Ship Via: ECON VALUE FRT
    Express Config: No Carrier Info:
    Ship Complete : No

Sale Amount: $198.00
    Tax Amount: $12.38
    Total Amount: $248.82
    Credit Terms: CREDIT CARD
    Credit Status: Credit Approved

Then I can click on the bottom called line item detail:

Line Item Detail

Select the item# or mfg part# to view serial number and asset tag information. Select the more info button to view products that have shipped directly from other vendors.

line item detail
    Order #: 0305xxxx Order Date/Time: 08/21/2011 7:53:49 PM

Customer PO #: 439xxxx Requested Ship Date: 08/21/2011

Configuration #: No Credit Approval Date: 08/21/2011

Ship Complete: No

Item# MFG
    Part# Line Qty
    Order Qty
    Alloc. Qty
    B/O Qty
    Invcd CTO
    Ship Unit$ Ext$ Whse# ESD
    EDD
    1501905 FB454UT#ABA 001 2 0 2 0 0 $99.00 $198.00 IN >>

HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy

Order Header | Tracking Information |

Take a look there, the info is different than the link given earlier.

Really no reason to call hp, those dolts probably see that same info. Who knows what policy they are giving the guys in the warehouse. I'd bet it gets last priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy27 View Post
    My order for 3 32g went thru Saturday night and my order went from shipping on the 25th to cancelled. I'm confused
    And that's why everyone is still on pins and needles. An order that went in on Saturday getting cancelled.

Who can figure out what in the world is going on?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Why would anyone try to bother calling HP right now anyway? They've already told us it might not be till Thursday for all the orders to be shipped. Calling them isn't going to get you anywhere anyway, so why put yourself through it? That's my opinion anyway.
    Please stop making sense. These are absurd times, and absurd times call for equally absurd measures.
    Dionte likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    And that's why everyone is still on pins and needles. An order that went in on Saturday getting cancelled.

Obviously not HP
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Obviously not HP
    cancelled for quantity?? Didn't I read that they weren't allowing orders of more than 2?? Maybe I just dreamed that.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well like I said earlier i called and the lady said that it would be about 2-3 weeks before they even ship mine and I would get a conformation sometime... Not sure why it would take them 2 weeks to get my order out unless they are waiting for stock to come back to them. Makes me a little angry though since I have a charge pending and I may not get it for a month...
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    This evening I received a second confirmation email that said the same thing as the first email originally sent on 8/22. After I sign in to check my order and click view I get this message "Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information." Any idea what this means?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post

I emailed them to see what was up after being on hold for 2 hrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    This evening I received a second confirmation email that said the same thing as the first email originally sent on 8/22. After I sign in to check my order and click view I get this message "Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information." Any idea what this means?
    No idea. And I still havent received any email except for the generic "we got a lot of orders including yours" one on Monday.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    cancelled for quantity?? Didn't I read that they weren't allowing orders of more than 2?? Maybe I just dreamed that.
    If that's the case I would think a phone call or email offering me 2 instead of the 3 I ordered would have been nice. Boooo
    Crap, now it says Qty B/O 2

Clicking on the line item detail, the ship date is now 8/26 and delivery date is 8/28 (click on the ESD/EDD link in the line item detail screen at the far right).
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    "Planned delivery Date" status changed back to "Date will follow". I think this might change automatically.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy27 View Post
    If that's the case I would think a phone call or email offering me 2 instead of the 3 I ordered would have been nice. Boooo
    or just changing it to 2 and sending you an explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by siggins View Post
    Take a look there, the info is different than the link given earlier.

Really no reason to call hp, those dolts probably see that same info. Who knows what policy they are giving the guys in the warehouse. I'd bet it gets last priority.
    When I try to check my order status, I get the following message:

"Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information"

Wonderful!

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I got that right before my order has been received email and now it shows up with a ship date in the order status, give it a min and it should be updated.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Why are guys wasting your time checking the website? it's not accurate!! You are better off looking at your bank statement and see if that pending transaction becomes done transaction!
    I started getting that "Order number not found in the Vista" error last night. Still cannot access my order information using the order status page where you have to login with a username/password.
    So, I did a little hunting around the HP SMB order website.

Order 4400056 has order status of Admin with a planned Delivery date (which is 8/30-but delivery date is probably partially based on service selected).

Order 4400058 (57 is not a valid order) has order status Admin with planned delivery date of "date will follow".

I searched up in increments i.e. 4500000, 460000, etc. and then started bracketing. The highest Order Number I found, with some sort of status was 4443499 . Everything higher than that shows "No Order". (The purchase order date doesn't matter, as long as it is within a couple of days).

Orders below 4400056 were a lot more spaced out between orders, which I'm guessing means those orders have actually been fulfilled.

I did see some orders above and below mine with delivery dates and some without.

I have no idea what this means, I just hope that it means my order is still going to be fulfilled, since my order at least still shows up in the system.

FWIW, I used https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl to check order status.

I'm curious:

1: If someone with an order outside the range of 4400000 - 4443499 has actually gotten a Touchpad (I'm assuming below 4400000 has).

2: If anyone within that range has gotten a confirmation email, and if so, do they have a delivery date or "date to follow".

3: Is anyone within that range someone who ordered after the listed "cutoff" time of 4 am Monday (or whatever it is). My order status shows 8/23, but I ordered early Sunday morning.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Mine is 4349847, and it's suppose to ship on Friday. It's always said that, and hasn't changed. I got confirmation of my order, and the actual total (instead of estimated from original order), but my account still has not been charged the correct amount (the estimate is still pending). I have my fingers crossed, but I'm not counting on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    Mine is 4349847, and it's suppose to ship on Friday. It's always said that, and hasn't changed. I got confirmation of my order, and the actual total (instead of estimated from original order), but my account still has not been charged the correct amount (the estimate is still pending). I have my fingers crossed, but I'm not counting on it.
    On the HP Order Status page (the one I linked to), your order doesn't show up. Maybe that is a good sign yours is good to go.