Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172177178179180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    AHHH! My TP left Fort Worth, TX this morning! I can't contain my excitement! It should arrive tomorrow!
    OOOOO!!!!! My warehouse changed from IN to CA!!!!

Of course, that's 2,500 miles FURTHER AWAY!!

Change is good :-)

Still backordered, but getting hopeful!
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
    zoey_s likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwort View Post
    OOOOO!!!!! My warehouse changed from IN to CA!!!!

Of course, that's 2,500 miles FURTHER AWAY!!

Change is good :-)

Still backordered, but getting hopeful!
    Hang in there, you are at the finish line and the wait is worth it!
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    In the world of money siphoning parasites like Apple and Microsoft(atleast msft is more philanthropic).. HP has delivered even it was delayed.. Under no obligation to rerun the factories for one last time, we all got a piece of latest tech... Thanks HP..
    There are 4 more TPs to add to the list of HP stuff in my home..

Special Thanks to the moronic ex-CEO Mr.Apo ..
    As I understand it, HP didn't really produce this last run of Touchpads for goodwill or due to a generous spirit. They were contractually obligated for the parts and production, so producing the TP's and selling them at a loss was better than not selling them at all.
    Got mine today. 44163xx, 1 32gb. Loaded 3.0.4 update but not much else in the short time I have had it. Now I will spend a little more time at the getting started threads. Good luck to all of you still waiting.
    Got mine today. 44163xx, 1 32gb. Loaded 3.0.4 update but not much else in the short time I have had it. Now I will spend a little more time at the getting started threads. Good luck to all of you still waiting.
    Well, still dont have my 3x16GB touchpads
    got my 2x 16GB TPs Tuesday morning after Fedex tracking said they were supposed to arrive Monday. checking my card, they did not charge me for shipping. HP Order# 030618***

however, the quality of these 2 tablets seem a little worse than the 1 32GB i got from Onsale in their 2nd chance sale. These 2 tablets have recessed home buttons that feel a bit loose, and there is a bit more separation of the glass on HPs than on Onsales. it's not awful, and i'll probably deal with it (or, more likely, my wife and mother will deal with the 16GBs while i keep the 32GB) rather than go through and become one of the horror stories i keep reading about people sending their TPs back to HP for the home button issue. most people seem to say that HP just sends it right back to them without even touching it.

so this is the end of my time in this thread, best of luck to everyone still waiting! Hang tight, it should be coming soon!
    LoisRR...I received mine -how about you?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I received my 32GB on Monday! I migrated my personal stuff from my existing 16GB (acquired from OnSale during the initial fire sale) and did a factory reset on the 16GB for my wife. I have Android on both now. $250 for two 10" Android tablets...not bad!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot63 View Post
    Mine should be here tomorrow!
    Got it. Finally. Good luck to all those left! Hang in there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    LoisRR...I received mine -how about you?
    Mine arrived about 12:30PM. Thanks for asking. Guess we can go home from the party now as I'm sure the marguarita's and taco dip and other goodies are gone by now.

Yes I did, have fun playing with your new TP. I've had one for a couple of weeks from Onsale, but haven't got around to doing too much on it, as I have company from out of state. Next week wil be playtime.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    zoey_s likes this.
    I'm excited for all of you that are right there. I wish I was still waiting for mine...NOT!!

You guys are going to love it!! I bring it everywhere I go. Overclocked to 1.5Ghz and it runs smooth like buttah (although after the latest update 1.2Ghz is just fine IMO).
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    Mine arrived about 12:30PM. Thanks for asking. Guess we can go home from the party now as I'm sure the marguarita's and taco dip and other goodies are gone by now.

Yes I did, have fun playing with your new TP. I've had one for a couple of weeks from Onsale, but haven't got around to doing too much on it, as I have company from out of state. Next week wil be playtime.
    and I have been preparing for my dinner party all day...tomorrow- I'm on the "Getting Started Forum". Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
    I made! My Touchpad arrived about an hour ago. I was so excited I ran home from work to scoop it up, and then went back. Fortunately I live close to the office. Anyway thanks to all of the fabulous support from this thread. See you in Getting-Started! :-)
    U.S. Robotics PalmPilot 1000 --> U.S. Robotics PalmPilot Professional --> Palm III --> m505 --> Palm IIIc --> Tungsten T3 --> Samsung SCH-i760 (Windows Mobile) --> Motorola Droid (Android) --> now back to Palm with the Touchpad
    Yes I Did and zoey_s like this.
    Online status on Ups is showing Out for delivery since 4am today and the touchpad didnot reach home till now...At time does UPS usually deliver?
    my 32GB should be here tomorrow and my fam's 3 16GB in a couple days. I did have to email customer service due to them charging me $330 for shipping!! o__O
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eagarlywaiting View Post
    Online status on Ups is showing Out for delivery since 4am today and the touchpad didnot reach home till now...At time does UPS usually deliver?
    UPS delivers all day long pretty much, you were probably on the end of the line :P
    Order: #30595xxx
    PO Number: #4438xxx
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/20 - Shipping Confirmation
    10/24 - Delivered
    Glad to hear about all of you getting your TPs. I'm wondering if I'm the only one left here still back ordered? It sure is getting quiet. I'm betting that HP warehouse is beginning to get some echoes.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwort View Post
    Glad to hear about all of you getting your TPs. I'm wondering if I'm the only one left here still back ordered? It sure is getting quiet. I'm betting that HP warehouse is beginning to get some echoes.
    I'll hang in here with you until yours is delivered. We may have to turn off the lights and lock the place up.
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    untitled likes this.