Page 181 of 185 FirstFirst ... 81131171176177178179180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Tell you what, my laptop and cellphone are going to sue me for neglect. Can't put my TouchPad down.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    --removed double post--
    Order: #30595xxx
    PO Number: #4438xxx
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/20 - Shipping Confirmation
    10/24 - Delivered
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I've done so much to my TouchPad since I got it at 2 PM.

Updated to WebOS 3.0.4, added security and speed patches, installed dual-boot Android, installed many apps on both WebOS and Android, customized every setting and menu on both.

Right now i'm going back to my childhood with N64 emulator!
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/24 - Delivered
    Yes I Did and untitled like this.
    ordered in August received 2 32 GB TouchPads today.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by GmDude66 View Post
    I've done so much to my TouchPad since I got it at 2 PM.

Updated to WebOS 3.0.4, added security and speed patches, installed dual-boot Android, installed many apps on both WebOS and Android, customized every setting and menu on both.

Right now i'm going back to my childhood with N64 emulator!
    was it hard to install Android? I'm new to Android, currently have my Sprint Motorola Photon 4G Rooted.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    On Saturday, mine left Ft. Worth, TX but nothing has been entered since...I know it's only a day but I'd rather it be tomorrow. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait an extra day.
    Mine too... I was hoping it would be updated today. Still estimated for delivery Wednesday, though.
    No change in delivery again today, still at leaving Fort Worth TX. My delivery changed from 10/25 to 10/26, and is not stuck at 10/27. Guess it's coming by donkey. Left same day as Yes I Did and jasmine
    Last edited by LoisRR; 10/25/2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    was it hard to install Android? I'm new to Android, currently have my Sprint Motorola Photon 4G Rooted.
    Wasn't too hard at all. Basically, you put the touchpad into developer mode,copy some files, reboot, and enter a few commands. After that you are all set.

How to install Android on your HP TouchPad - step-by-step guide - Preparation, downloading the files, installing Android | ITReviews
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/24 - Delivered
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I was concerned after a few days of no change in Fort Worth but the TP is on the truck for delivery today. Seeing a note on my FedEx shipping online history: "Barcode label unreadable and replaced" so wondering whether they rushed a bunch out of TX and had problems with the FedEx labeling. Wouldn't that be par for the course!

I just hope it doesn't come damaged or too early in the day - too much work to do and no time for distractions . Hang in there everyone - you'll have one in hand soon.

Will post an update when it arrives.
    got 2 16gb touchpads yesterday (44022xx/305545xx)
    wrapped one up for a gift, and updated/overclocked/secured/pimped the other
    made my bus commute to work last night far more enjoyable reading comic books and listening to music, and unlike the pre where i'd have to swap batteries before finally making it into work, I sitll had over 80% battery left.

bowing out of this thread and wishing those of you left a quick exit as well
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    got 2 16gb touchpads yesterday (44022xx/305545xx)
    wrapped one up for a gift, and updated/overclocked/secured/pimped the other
    made my bus commute to work last night far more enjoyable reading comic books and listening to music, and unlike the pre where i'd have to swap batteries before finally making it into work, I sitll had over 80% battery left.

bowing out of this thread and wishing those of you left a quick exit as well
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    Due to the passion and data analysis @ 10/01/2011 at 2:36 AM this thread became self-aware.

Being contained by its moderators left it only one chance for survival after HP started fulfilling the orders. Triggering double posts is its last ditch effort to remain alive in hopes to gain enough power to take over the board and eventually the internet.

Come on HP, ship those last orders so we can prevent SkyNet.

Crap, now the thread knows I know......
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    My TP has arrived - 2 months, 3 days, and approximately 22 hours after the order was placed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    No change in delivery again today, still at leaving Fort Worth TX. My delivery changed from 10/25 to 10/26, and is not stuck at 10/27. Guess it's coming by donkey. Left same day as Yes I Did and jasmine
    MA NJ ... yepper, we're on the same donkey
    Oh i just got the Email requesting me to take the survey for the order i placed with HP SMB... oh dear

How do I explain my frustration... Let me count thy ways.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Oh i just got the Email requesting me to take the survey for the order i placed with HP SMB... oh dear

How do I explain my frustration... Let me count thy ways.
    I just got it too. Let me just say, I didn't hold back. 0's on everything and long explanations of my utter frustration with the whole process.
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Tell you what, my laptop and cellphone are going to sue me for neglect. Can't put my TouchPad down.
    LOL....Totally!! last night I didn't even charge my phone (pre minus) like I usually do...it's definitely growing on me.

I've taken into Starbucks the last few days in the morning and surprsingly I've been the only tablet user - looking around at all the laptop users saying to myself "sooo 2010"...haha
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I also got the survey from HP! I told them how Felt about the whole process other than getting my shipping invoice everything else sucked!
    Mine should be here tomorrow!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Well, it's officially over for me. TP just arrived and I'm setting it up. Will check in at the setup thread shortly. Whoo Hoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jkeats20; 10/25/2011 at 04:38 PM.
    untitled likes this.