Page 180 of 185 FirstFirst ... 80130170175176177178179180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Mine shipped on Friday evening, and delivery date keeps changing, started out as 10/25, then 10/26, and now at 10/27. Not a happy camper here, but they did say by 10/31. OH wait, that was every order would be shipped by 10/31. Whatever. Still search for 1 more for an out of state friend.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwort View Post
    I'm still backordered....I keep checkin' and hopin'
    I hope that this is your week, and that your TP is already on it's way!!!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    My units are on the way, due to be delivered today per fedex tracking. I had initially requested the expedited shipping and paid the extra ~$10 each to get them faster and they honored the shipping method. I called their order support this morning and asked if they were still refunding the shipping costs sue to the long delay and the person I spoke with refunded the shipping on both units with no problems. It's only $20 but every little bit counts!

I hope to give a post later tonight and confirm that I have received my 2-32's and have them charging/patching.

I think I may keep an eye on this thread even after I get mine just to see who ends up with the last shipment.

Hang in there all, they are coming!
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    zoey_s likes this.
    Congratulations to all who have received the touchpad - a wonderful and quite useful tablet at a damn good price. For those who haven't received it yet - just about a week more! hang in there!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    The wait is killing me. It is currently on the FedEx truck.
    FedEx truck did not stop by my house yet.

Ahhh!
    Order: #30595xxx
    PO Number: #4438xxx
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/20 - Shipping Confirmation
    10/24 - Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by GmDude66 View Post
    The wait is killing me. It is currently on the FedEx truck.
    FedEx truck did not stop by my house yet.

Ahhh!
    Hang in there! It is worth the wait!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    It's here Setting up right now, this thing looks amazing already

@zoey_s: well worth the wait!

I wish much luck to everyone else still waiting for their TouchPad!

I will lurk the thread with everyone until the end!
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/24 - Delivered
    Yes I Did, tojorisin and zoey_s like this.
    It's here Setting up right now, this thing looks amazing already

@zoey_s: well worth the wait!

I wish much luck to everyone else still waiting for their TouchPad!

I will lurk the thread with everyone until the end!
    Congrats GmDude66! I am currently "out for delivery" and looking forward to using them tonight. If possible, can you post how long it takes for you to get your unit charged and "tweaked" (assuming you are following the setup notes in the "sticky" portion of the forum. I am going to skype with some family tonight and am curious as to how long it may take to get everything set up so I can use it for the skype session. I know from reviews that the quality is still not great, but the novelty of passing it around as each member of my family talks will be fun/cool.

Thanks!
    Just about over for me gang. Received my 32gb from OnSale first, followed by my two 32GB from HPSMB, and my Two 16GB from HPSMB are out for delivery today. It's going to be a Touchpad Christmas at my house this year! Good luck to whoever's left here.
    zoey_s likes this.
    Yeah my last two are on there way. Now can't wait for ics to hit!
    sent from my thunderbolt
    My wife just called me to let me know we have 2 shiny packages from HP waiting for me @ home. Woohoo! I am updating my signature to remove order info, but will continue to lurk in the thread and send out good vibes.
    zoey_s and Yes I Did like this.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tojorisin View Post
    Congrats GmDude66! I am currently "out for delivery" and looking forward to using them tonight. If possible, can you post how long it takes for you to get your unit charged and "tweaked" (assuming you are following the setup notes in the "sticky" portion of the forum. I am going to skype with some family tonight and am curious as to how long it may take to get everything set up so I can use it for the skype session. I know from reviews that the quality is still not great, but the novelty of passing it around as each member of my family talks will be fun/cool.

Thanks!
    Took me around and hour to update to WebOS 3.0.4 and follow rest of optimization steps in the thread. TouchPad is currently charging (its charging a little slower because I cant seem put it down!)

Camera quality isn't the greatest, but it is definitely better than the webcam on my laptop.
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/24 - Delivered
    Took me around and hour to update to WebOS 3.0.4 and follow rest of optimization steps in the thread. TouchPad is currently charging (its charging a little slower because I cant seem put it down!)

Camera quality isn't the greatest, but it is definitely better than the webcam on my laptop.
    Thank you for the info, very helpful. Glad to hear you are having fun tinkering with it as well. Slower to charge, but at least it knows that it is loved! :-)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hi. Been watching this thread since the end of August and just registered to say I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. Shipped today 10/24/11 delivery expected 10/27/11.

PO# 4421... HP order# 3063.... I've been in Admin since 8/29/11 only ever got the order confrimation no 8 week email no 2 week email.

Hopefully I'll get to putz around with it come Friday! Best of luck to all of you.
    Yes I Did and zoey_s like this.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    I've received all my units last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Mine should arrive on Wednesday too! Can't wait!
    Mine was scheduled to arrive Tuesday, then Fed Ex changed it to Wednesday, and now changed back to Tuesday - so I really can only guess but it's close and may be tomorrow. 1 32gb, 44163xx, 30570xx.
    On Saturday, mine left Ft. Worth, TX but nothing has been entered since...I know it's only a day but I'd rather it be tomorrow. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait an extra day.
    Finally got the shipping email on Friday, along with 'SIX' Fedex Tracking numbers. Today, the packages are showing as having been picked up and due for delivery on the 28th. Finally, this completes my orders placed with HP during the fire sale.

Hewlett-Packard receipt of 030654XXX ordered on 08/31/2011 <- actually ordered 08/21/11
    Customer Account Number: XXXXXX
    Web Order Number: 44038XX
    Customer PO Number: 44038XX
    Order Date: 08/31/2011 <- actually ordered 08/21/11
    Shipped: 10/24/11
    16GB x 6
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    typing this on my touchpad (yay!) Thanks again to all that shared info.
    zoey_s and Yes I Did like this.
    In the world of money siphoning parasites like Apple and Microsoft(atleast msft is more philanthropic).. HP has delivered even it was delayed.. Under no obligation to rerun the factories for one last time, we all got a piece of latest tech... Thanks HP..
    There are 4 more TPs to add to the list of HP stuff in my home..

Special Thanks to the moronic ex-CEO Mr.Apo ..