Page 18 of 185 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Homeoffice credit verification told me tonight that they have been told that everyone who orders a TouchPad will get one, you are to be placed on a list to be notified when in stock.
    He did not know details of how these TouchPads will be sourced--ie leftover retail stock, new factory orders etc.

SMB sales guy told me this morning that factories were shut down and the retail channel has been sold out, HP had been counting on retail to return some inventory but retail decided to sell them (and Amazon is stockpiling).

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Over 90 minutes on hold for HP. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THE MUSIC STOPPPPPPPP!
    You do not appreciate what you are missing--you have not been really tortured until you listen to BestBuy music, interspersed with ads..
    Checked my order status and its says CANCELLED, never got an email telling me anything
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flipberkheimer View Post
    i ordered the 32g from SMB on the 20th @ 12:03 am., by telephone because i couldnt get on the web site. never got a confirmation email, but did get an order # from the rep. the status of the order was "processing" until tonight. now the status is "shipped". the rub is that when i check out the tracking info. it says "delivered" "sept. 10 2010". ***? i am hoping that its a recycled tracking #, so i am still awaiting update to info.
    Many people have experienced the same thing. The number used was a "recycled" number. as soon as Fedex gets it in their system again there should be an update.
    Well there's a ray of hope. Did you order 16gb or 32gb? What time on 21st did you order?
    I ordered the 16gb model on August 21st at about 9pm HST on August 20th(3am CST on August 21st)
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    You do not appreciate what you are missing--you have not been really tortured until you listen to BestBuy music, interspersed with ads..
    This is nothing compared to the pure horror that is the Office Depot hold music.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    I ordered the 16gb model on August 21st at about 9pm HST on August 20th(3am CST on August 21st)
    OK, maybe I've just been on hold with HP too long (2hrs 20 min), but I'm not sure I understand. What time and date did your status page say you ordered, and what was the 1st 4 of your Confirm # ?
    did anyone who ordered on Sunday morning get their order cancelled?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly.
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    *switches fwinst's S and X keys*

lol u fixed it
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So far on hold I have :
    -Left the phone on at the house and picked up two kids from different places.
    -Washed dishes
    -gone to the bathroom
    -walked dogs

And still

Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for waiting. Please hold and the nest available agent will be with you shortly.
    Maybe we should do a google docs shared spreadsheet. Everyone could input their info and compare it to everyone else's. Anybody know how to set that up? Or do people prefer to scroll through every page in the thread?

For my part, I ordered Sunday morning, I think around 9 or 10 am. That was the 21st. Yesterday afternoon (23rd) I received my confirmation email. Odd thing is: it says my order date was the 22nd. Must've taken that long for my order to filter through their system. (Odder still, the website lists it as the 21st!)

Order number is 4408###. No idea who BestWay is (as a carrier), but I'm hoping that it means the fastest available at the moment. I did order next day shipping as shipping wasn't being calculated as free and the cost was only like $9 or something.

Until just now, there was no information on shipping, projected or otherwise. Just logged in (thank you, Opera!) and it says that it was shipped yesterday! Wha?

Still odd: tracking information unavailable. I give up. My F5 key is wearing out and I'm tired resorting to CTRL+R. I'll just be happy whenever the heck it shows.

BONUS EDIT: Just noticed that not only is the estimated ship date yesterday, so is the estimated delivery date! Uh... what?
    Syndil likes this.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Oh hell no, now I jinxed myself. New message saying to leave a message and we will get back to you....and of course the mail box is filled.

Good night!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preolmy View Post
    Oh hell no, now I jinxed myself. New message saying to leave a message and we will get back to you....and of course the mail box is filled.

Good night!
    2hrs and 40 min on hold. FINALLY..."Please wait while we route your call."...............Please note, customer service hours are from 7am to 7pm CDT. Please leave a message with your question, your order number and a phone number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible"................................"We're sorry, the mailbox is full. Thank you for calling. Goodbye....click"

WHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    On hold for 3hr 20min - Went from 95% Battery to 0% battery on my Pre minus.
    2hrs and 40 min on hold. FINALLY..."Please wait while we route your call."...............Please note, customer service hours are from 7am to 7pm CDT. Please leave a message with your question, your order number and a phone number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible"................................"We're sorry, the mailbox is full. Thank you for calling. Goodbye....click"

WHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!
    Ladies and gentlemen, Hewlett Packard! Plenty of stock shares available! Buy today!
    now when i track it fedex has the "initiated" status. supposed to arrive on friday.
    HUZZAH!!!!
    fwinst likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Finally got confirmation email. Ordered Sunday about 5AM. Order # 4407xxx. Let's hope I really see one eventually.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    My order for 3 32g went thru Saturday night and my order went from shipping on the 25th to cancelled. I'm confused
    Why would anyone try to bother calling HP right now anyway? They've already told us it might not be till Thursday for all the orders to be shipped. Calling them isn't going to get you anywhere anyway, so why put yourself through it? That's my opinion anyway.
    Touchscreens are a fad.