Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164169170171172173174175176177178179184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    Yes I Did, yep, going to be you & me to the end :-).
    Someone - sometime back - wrote they felt the delivery went from Hp recognized date, then 305xxxx then 44xxxxx...should this be true Julie...HP is filling all orders confirmed on the 23rd so you WILL Be Next! I really believe you will have your order fulfilled just that HP takes their sweet time.
    Order# - 4423xxx, HP# 3058xxxx, ordered 8/21 around 11:30am. 3 - 32gb.
    Shipping notice on 10/14, delivered 10/17.

Well, they all got here, but as a final little jab only two of the three came on Monday. My wife didn't get hers until Tuesday!

I'm very happy to have this tablet. It is exactly what I was expecting. As far as build quality, it seems very well made, so if these orders are brand new builds, they are keeping their standards up. The only tweaking I've done is to change logging to minimal, and as far as I'm concerned, performance is pretty great.

All this comparing of notes has really helped ease this process. I'll keep watching this thread to see all of you get yours. Hope it's sooner rather than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Someone - sometime back - wrote they felt the delivery went from Hp recognized date, then 305xxxx then 44xxxxx...should this be true Julie...HP is filling all orders confirmed on the 23rd so you WILL Be Next! I really believe you will have your order fulfilled just that HP takes their sweet time.
    Yeah, the only thing I worry about is HP telling some of us that we just didn't make the cut & they are completely out. I'm still hopeful, though. Not time to panic yet ;-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by eagarlywaiting View Post
    Yes I did...When I am searching the orders using the account id, first screen shows the order whereas when i am clicking on order id getting a warning message as Vista order number not found,contact HP
    E- did you order from the Small Medium Business site? (I did) I, had received that msg a couple of times. Make sure you have everything entered in correctly - the date (I think) was causing me the problem (I entered Sept. not Aug). Let me know.
    ...nuff said
    Yeah, the only thing I worry about is HP telling some of us that we just didn't make the cut & they are completely out. I'm still hopeful, though. Not time to panic yet ;-)
    Why such negativity? HP has stated many, many, times, that everyone that ordered before the cutoff time, cannot remember 2 or 4AM on Aug 22 would receive their order. You were clearly before that time, so there is simply NO need to worry about any cancelations at this point. Also, since you did receive 2 wk notice a week ago, you are in the system.

I'm waiting for the to post the sale for the notify people at Home and Office as my first order was canceled due to error on CC, which they would not let me correct. That too I feel is gonna happen as they did shut it off pretty quick.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    After a 2 months of waiting I have finally received my two 16gb. Yippeeee!!!!!
    fwinst likes this.
    Coming out of lurk mode to note the arrival of my 16GB Touchpad. Ordered from the SMB store on Aug 21st, order captured on the 22nd.

Mine came pre-cracked, with a very sloppy attempt at repair (see pic). I'll send a note to customer service and maybe get a free case. If it boots and runs, no way will I go through the bull**** of returns. Not for $100. I'd rather put a smudge of epoxy over the crack.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    Why such negativity? HP has stated many, many, times, that everyone that ordered before the cutoff time, cannot remember 2 or 4AM on Aug 22 would receive their order. You were clearly before that time, so there is simply NO need to worry about any cancelations at this point. Also, since you did receive 2 wk notice a week ago, you are in the system.

I'm waiting for the to post the sale for the notify people at Home and Office as my first order was canceled due to error on CC, which they would not let me correct. That too I feel is gonna happen as they did shut it off pretty quick.
    Good points & I'm certain enough that I'm getting my order that I even ordered a cover for my husband's TP last week. However, with HP's complete mess of the whole situation I would not be shocked if they said they didn't end up with enough. And there are people who have ordered way past me who have gotten theirs, so I'm just nervous.
    Last edited by hdjulie; 10/20/2011 at 11:04 AM.
    I got what your saying ... there's so many sites with people saying so many things ... it does give one cause to wonder what is/will happen. I was getting close to panic mode when I received the 2 wk email and remained on b/o when so many were receiving their shipping emais.

We just have to wait and see if HP will keep to their word that all who received the confirmation letter in Aug will actually get the touchpad by the end of Oct.
    You went to allocated, right? I think that's a great sign.
    OK TP has arrived.
    Last post on this thread.
    Setup and in the process of installing updates.
    I checked the storage size and it's 16GB so the previous poster who said he got a 32GB lucked out.
    The WebOS version installed is 3.0.2. I'm upgrading now.

Good luck all and I'll see you around.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    fwinst, zoey_s and tojorisin like this.
    You went to allocated, right? I think that's a great sign.
    yes, I'm thinking it's a good sign too. My previous comment was meant to clarify why you have doubt on your order being fulfilled.
    Good points & I'm certain enough that I'm getting my order that I even ordered a cover for my husband's TP last week.
    I've had Touchstone, Decalgirl skin, skinomi screen protecter, and Acase Leather cover for quite a while now. If you need Touchstone, cheapest I could find was at Cost Central and they still have 288 in stock. Had 838 when I ordered last week.

Even tho it changed to CA, and now shows Alloc, I really don't expect it until early next week as I haven't received a shipping notice as yet. When they said by Oct 31, guess they really meant it for some of us.
    Unbelievable!! I ordered a 16GB unit after the cutoff and it has shipped!!
    I found this out by checking the order at both the orange and blue order status pages.

Ordered one [1] 16GB around 10:30AM MDT 08/22
    never got a confirmation e-mail
    never got the 6-8 week email rec'd
    never got a shipment notification
    HP order # 30593xxx
    Web order # 4450xxx
    credit card has been charged
    shipped yesterday -- I have a tracking number
    scheduled to arrive Monday

Woohoo!!
    Unbelievable!! I ordered a 16GB unit after the cutoff and it has shipped!!
    I found this out by checking the order at both the orange and blue order status pages.

Ordered one [1] 16GB around 10:30AM MDT 08/22
    never got a confirmation e-mail
    never got the 6-8 week email rec'd
    never got a shipment notification
    HP order # 30593xxx
    Web order # 4450xxx
    credit card has been charged
    shipped yesterday -- I have a tracking number
    scheduled to arrive Monday

Woohoo!!
    My TP was delivered this afternoon and it is perfect, no screen blemishes or cracks. Now I just need to figure out how to run it. It will be another thing like virtual windows and linux that I can't discuss with my contemporaries. Such is life : )
    I hope that everyone waiting for their TPs gets them very soon. Keep on hanging in there!

Ebay has touchstones for $38.99 buy-it-now with free shipping if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by zoey_s; 10/20/2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Add Information
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Yes I Did, Jonnie and tojorisin like this.
    OMG, just received shipping notice from HP. Shipping date 10/20, but cannot track yet as not picked up by fedex till later.
    Yay! I hope mine does something soon.
    Hp just notified me that they have decided that Yes I Did and HD julie will have to fight it out in a pool of jello and the winner gets the last TouchPad LOL
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.