Page 173 of 185 FirstFirst ... 73123163168169170171172173174175176177178183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Mine went from back ordered to allocated this morning!
    Last edited by GmDude66; 10/20/2011 at 08:11 AM.
    Order: #30595xxx
    PO Number: #4438xxx
    1x16gb TouchPad

10/15 - 2 Week Email
    10/20 - Allocated
    10/20 - Shipping Confirmation
    10/24 - Delivered
    Yes I Did, yep, going to be you & me to the end :-).
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    Good luck to all those who are still waiting.

I have been working on the TouchPad from yesterday and am impressed with the quality of HW & SW.

The latest OS update is not compatible with the tweaks given in the "Getting Started" forum. It may take few more days for the HB developers to update their codes. That should not be a problem, TouchPad owners are used to waiting....
    That's not a bad thing-lol! Julie, check your status for mine has been ... (i swear if it's retracted I will ...nevermind) allocated!

I've been carrying hptouchpaditis long enough...no more I say!
    major payne and zoey_s like this.
    Mine is still backordered, still at warehouse IN. Oh, well, I'll turn out the light in the forum if I ever get mine :-).
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Mine is still backordered, still at warehouse IN. Oh, well, I'll turn out the light in the forum if I ever get mine :-).
    I'm right there with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    I'm right there with you.
    You've got to post your order specifics :-)
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm now at allocated - and my order #'s aren't far from yours. Shipping should be soon for all of us in the 3057 range!!

I'm going to miss obsessively checking my orange screen once my TP arrives :K)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeats20 View Post
    I'm now at allocated - and my order #'s aren't far from yours. Shipping should be soon for all of us in the 3057 range!!

I'm going to miss obsessively checking my orange screen once my TP arrives :K)
    On the Blue screen, when you click on the order number, what does it show for the Requested Date field?
    I just wanted to let everyone know not to give up hope. I got a shipping notification yesterday for my supposed "cancelled" touchpad order. Tracked it today and it is in transit.

Are you asking yourself why I write this, as a lot of people's are now shipping? My order may or may not have been placed using the so-called "cart glitch" after HP's cutoff time.
    Since mine has changed to CA, and alloc, cannot get to blue screen anymore as stated earlier, getting "HP Order Status Internal Error"

By the way, Belated Happy Birthday.

Your order number is about 2000 behing mine, so you may get changed on orange later today to CA. Hang in there, it is worth it.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    After August 22nd (actual order time, not displayed order time)?
    Mine arrives today it is on the truck out for delivery.. I guess i get to celebrate 3 days early!

I hope everyone else here who has been very supportive of each other gets thier device also.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    tojorisin, Yes I Did and zoey_s like this.
    Mine has moved from "Back order" to "Allocated" now watching the Whse status thanks to updates form others to see if I go from IN to CA. Don't know what it means, but very exciting to have something new to watch!

I have a good feeling that we are going to be able to wrap up this thread before 2012 after all!

I hope to be reporting new news soon and will be sure to share any details as I get them. With an HP order # in the 0306x range, once I see some action, everyone should!

Hang in there all, we are getting close.
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    My wife ordered 3 TPs (32GB) on 8/20/2011 and she got them all on following week and I & she had one and gave one to family member. She also ordered more (4 x 16GBs) on 8/23/2010 through Small business. I knew that HP blocked the order webpage. But, she got some hidden link from the Internet and submitted the order. We contacted HP and were told that our order was too late and would be cancelled. There was nothing to lose so we just let our order active (the order was not cancelled and they did temp. transaction on our bank every week).

Well, we just got a shipping info (in transit now) for four TPs and should receive by the end of tomorrow. It should be nice gift to my friends and family for this thanksgiving.

I think that my wife should be damn lucky one.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyz11 View Post
    My wife ordered 3 TPs (32GB) on 8/20/2011 and she got them all on following week and I & she had one and gave one to family member. She also ordered more (4 x 16GBs) on 8/23/2010 through Small business. I knew that HP blocked the order webpage. But, she got some hidden link from the Internet and submitted the order. We contacted HP and were told that our order was too late and would be cancelled. There was nothing to lose so we just let our order active (the order was not cancelled and they did temp. transaction on our bank every week).

Well, we just got a shipping info (in transit now) for four TPs and should receive by the end of tomorrow. It should be nice gift to my friends and family for this thanksgiving.

Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!

I also ordered 1 TP 16GB from the link from internet (in addition to the 32gb i ordered on 08/21)after the actual cutoff time and when I try to search for that order status,nothing shows up.
    Quote Originally Posted by eagarlywaiting View Post
    I also ordered 1 TP 16GB from the link from internet (in addition to the 32gb i ordered on 08/21)after the actual cutoff time and when I try to search for that order status,nothing shows up.
    Did you register to smb site? I think that she did and she could pull order status using her account id.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Ordered 8/21 a.m.; 1-32gb; 4421xxx/3057xx; b/o & IN; ship date 10/22; deliv. date 10/25.
    Last edited by dgcorn; 10/20/2011 at 10:36 AM.
    Did you register to smb site? I think that she did and she could pull order status using her account id.
    Yes I did...When I am searching the orders using the account id, first screen shows the order whereas when i am clicking on order id getting a warning message as Vista order number not found,contact HP