Page 17 of 185 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by raysgrumpy View Post
    I have 2 orders 4383XXX ordered on Sat night. Last night the rep said my orders looked perfect and was 98% sure it would ship last night or today. He said he was confused as to why orders weren't shipping out. Today, a rep said he couldn't check order status's and I should be fine and to wait for shipping email. He said they had plenty in stock. It's very frustrating to see an order status change almost daily and hear different answers at every turn. He said that they should have it straightened out by Friday, for whatever that's worth.
    The different answers thing is what bugs me. Especially on an SMB site. If they can't get a handle on product movement and status for this "nightmare", it leaves me a bit leary on relying on them for actual business needs.

Either way, I'm being calm and patient. Haven't called once!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Would love to get a confirmation E-Mail but still have not got one so I suppose I won't know for sure till then. My roommate works for Best Buy and said they will be getting almost 100 total tomorrow at our store so I may just try and buy one and cancel the other order if I can get my hands on one.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    The different answers thing is what bugs me. Especially on an SMB site. If they can't get a handle on product movement and status for this "nightmare", it leaves me a bit leary on relying on them for actual business needs.

Either way, I'm being calm and patient. Haven't called once!!
    I feel the same way. I haven't called yet, but the confusion and uncertainty is about making me sick. One "Order Status" page says delivery date 8/24, the other says 8/26. I don't know what to think or believe. I just wish things were more certain.
    I tweeted to https://twitter.com/#!/BrynaAtHP/ and asked her if she could PLEASE do something about all the orders stuck in Admin because they promised us yesterday that we would have tracking numbers today.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I am still in Admin but have a requested date of today 8/24. No shipping date or any other info.

In other news, I've been on hold for 45 minutes now. Sweet.
    Everybody please Twitter/Tweet to Bryna. It can't hurt. Admin is ridiculous.

Let's get the ball rolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfTime View Post
    I feel the same way. I haven't called yet, but the confusion and uncertainty is about making me sick. One "Order Status" page says delivery date 8/24, the other says 8/26. I don't know what to think or believe. I just wish things were more certain.
    Same here. Two different tracking areas, two different dates.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Anyone know if there is a way to modify an order? My order was for 2 touchpads but the confirmation I got included 3 cases, 3 touchstones and 3 keyboards. I only wanted one of each... Been on hold for several hours now trying to update it!

Worst case - will they take them back?
    my shipping delivery date has been updated to the 26th of August and its supposedly shipping out today...I ordered on the 21st of August.
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    The link on the last page shows ship and delivery date of today. The following link shows ship and delivery date of 8/26. What gives?
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    The link on the last page shows ship and delivery date of today. The following link shows ship and delivery date of 8/26. What gives?
    Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    Mine says the exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    Wow, I just got Confirm for the TP (16) from HP SMB order 4452XXX!

The shipping is still high, but it ordered base rate that way so I bumped to the next level because it was a few dollars more at that point.

I stopped in Best Buy this morning and the crowd was borderline ugly, yelling at the clerks. Unnecessary. There was suppose to be stock, but there was none.

I wish everyone else luck!
    And... just got a cancellation e-mail.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    my shipping delivery date has been updated to the 26th of August and its supposedly shipping out today...I ordered on the 21st of August.
    Well there's a ray of hope. Did you order 16gb or 32gb? What time on 21st did you order?
    This is the email I received from HP at 6:53 EST today concerning my order:

BTW, the "SOLD OUT" message was not shown when I ordered.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Worst case you resell them!!! Why would you give them back? You could even make a few bucks if you want to go that route!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spineinky View Post
    Anyone know if there is a way to modify an order? My order was for 2 touchpads but the confirmation I got included 3 cases, 3 touchstones and 3 keyboards. I only wanted one of each... Been on hold for several hours now trying to update it!

Worst case - will they take them back?
    you could probably sell them on here for what you paid. I wouldn't do ANYTHING with your current order. It might mess up the whole thing. Just sayin'
    My order was cancelled. I just got the email. It did not say sold out when I ordered. Such is life.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Over 90 minutes on hold for HP. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THE MUSIC STOPPPPPPPP!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I know they said they would, but why are they cancelling orders but still taking emails to be notified when more stock comes in? This is one screwed up company.
    i ordered the 32g from SMB on the 20th @ 12:03 am., by telephone because i couldnt get on the web site. never got a confirmation email, but did get an order # from the rep. the status of the order was "processing" until tonight. now the status is "shipped". the rub is that when i check out the tracking info. it says "delivered" "sept. 10 2010". ***? i am hoping that its a recycled tracking #, so i am still awaiting update to info.