Page 167 of 185 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170171172177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    I am just curious, how many of you who are eagerly awaiting delivery actually do / do NOT already own a TP? I already own one - and I am not at all excited about my shipping confirmation. I do not know if it is because I already have one or if it is because I fear that next month, something greater - maybe even a lower priced TP - will come along and I will have buyer's remorse. Nevertheless, who already has one and is still excited?
    I am excited as my wife guards her more then a few other nameless things

i only allowed to do updates on it and install the net movie she wants
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did and ibar like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I am excited as my wife guards her more then a few other nameless things

i only allowed to do updates on it and install the net movie she wants
    LOL
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    Yep, Mine's 10 digits. Just got off the phone with CS, they confirmed it had been shipped, but probably hadn't been updated in the FedEx system. I inquired about the shipping charges, and they said that it was going to be shipped overnight, like I had asked for during the firesale. I'm taking that with a grain of salt.
    I requested mine overnight back on 8/21, and received it yesterday via FedEx overnight. No salt needed.....
    Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch.

#staycoolmybabies
    Back when they had the link to be notified when more become available I signed up. Then they removed the link and to date I haven't heard from them.

Are they done for good and my only option is going to eBaY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    I guess I should call them - I do not know how they plan to deliver my TPs to my P.O. Box - via Fed Ex. Grrrrr
    On the FedEx tracking page there is an option to have them hold it for you to pick it up. Availability is based on location, but maybe that's an option for you.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    My package is still showing departed Fort Worth, TX on Oct 14 at 10.PM. After that no updates yesterday, but still showing delivery date as tomorrow. Should i call FedEx ?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonbpw View Post
    On the FedEx tracking page there is an option to have them hold it for you to pick it up. Availability is based on location, but maybe that's an option for you.
    You might still need to call HP. I believe that the SENDER has to request that FedEx hold the package. They might also ask for an alternative address. Can you have it shipped to your work address?
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    Patience... I saw a 44060xx (305600xx) ship out just 4 hours ago..this probably is the start of 16gb wave for next batch..again they are processing 16gb with requested date of 08/23..
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    I do not have a Touchpad. My order still shows allocated, but I have not received the shipped email. I will be very excited if and when it ever comes. : )
    Well, I'm not seeing anything to suggest the 16s are shipping. Nothing new on my status pages and nothing other than a fresh hold on my CC.

sv234 - Where did you see that 16s are shipping, I didn't see any on this thread.

And what's with people getting two-day shipping notices - I thought HP was shipping everything out ground regardless of indicated shipping preferences.

Ready, Set, Wait.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Well, I'm not seeing anything to suggest the 16s are shipping. Nothing new on my status pages and nothing other than a fresh hold on my CC.

sv234 - Where did you see that 16s are shipping, I didn't see any on this thread.

And what's with people getting two-day shipping notices - I thought HP was shipping everything out ground regardless of indicated shipping preferences.

Ready, Set, Wait.
    Right! They seem to be short of 16s again. Numbers within 5 digits around my number have shipped, including the one right before it, but they are all for 32s. One double order very close to my number has shipped the 32, but not the 16.
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    I am going to get my TP's today.....They shipped from Indianapolis yesterday and I drove through indianapolis last night.......I would have saved them the shipping cost
    Anyways....Loooooong wait came to an end.......Play time in the evening

4430***
    30586***

Thanks all
    raraku likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    Right! They seem to be short of 16s again. Numbers within 5 digits around my number have shipped, including the one right before it, but they are all for 32s. One double order very close to my number has shipped the 32, but not the 16.
    Well, if they just don't have anymore 16s I guess I'll bite the bullet and let them upgrade me for free - it'll be tough, but they can send me a 32
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Yes I Did and zoey_s like this.
    Yep mine shipped from In. WTH I'm much closer to el paso or gasp california!
    Last edited by Major Payne; 10/18/2011 at 09:25 AM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.

Ready, Set, Wait.
    I have fresh hold today.. I had mentioned it earlier.. I generated about 700 to 1000 sample(statistical) of 16GB..just out of interest to find out how HP ships.. I have written in another message about the same.. I found few shipped on 10/17.
    Ive been lurking here while waiting on my Touchpads and thought Id share my ordering experience. I placed my initial order on 8/21 for one 16GB and one 32GB Touchpad. By the time I finally got the order to complete, HP was out of 16GBs and shortly afterwards I got the We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909..... So I immediately jumped back in and ordered two 32GB Touchpads. Got order confirmation for that order on 8/23. Then on 8/25 I got order confirmation for my first order as well. I figured Id let both orders go through rather than try to cancel one and have them screw something up!

On 10/13 I got a shipping email and yesterday I received the two 32GB Touchpads from my second order (yay!). On 10/14 I got a shipping notice about my 1st order, but it only included the 32GB Touchpad which should arrive today. The 16GB Touchpad is still showing as backordered. Its somewhat interesting that they went ahead and shipped the 32 instead of waiting for the 16. So Im not sure if this is indicative of anything or not, just thought Id put it out there. Heres hoping that everyone still waiting on a TP will get them as promised

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ord#: 03057xxxx / PO#: 4419xxx (two 32GB Touchpads, arrived 10/17/11)
    Ord#: 03061xxxx / PO#: 4416xxx (one 16GB (B/Od) / one 32GB, arriving 10/18/11)
    Last edited by steve58; 10/18/2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: added ordering info
    Quote Originally Posted by cmalineni View Post
    I am going to get my TP's today.....They shipped from Indianapolis yesterday and I drove through indianapolis last night.......I would have saved them the shipping cost
    Anyways....Loooooong wait came to an end.......Play time in the evening

4430***
    30586***

Thanks all
    Just out of curiousity, what time did you place your order? I ask because both of your order numbers are well above mine. Also, are yours 16 or 32?
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by cblakey1 View Post
    Back when they had the link to be notified when more become available I signed up. Then they removed the link and to date I haven't heard from them.

Are they done for good and my only option is going to eBaY?
    They have stated in the FAQS that if there are any left at the end of fulfillment of back orders, they will be notifing those who signed up on the Home & Office link, in the order they signed up. There will apparently be a limit also on how many may be ordered. On Aug 29-30 H&O sent an email to those that signed up, thanking them and explaining they were out at the time, and included a 25% discount expiring 8/31.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Well, if they just don't have anymore 16s I guess I'll bite the bullet and let them upgrade me for free - it'll be tough, but they can send me a 32
    Me Too!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Mine have gone from back ordered to allocated too. I also got two 2-week notices recently.

2x 16GB Touchpads
    HP order: 30585xxx
    Web order 4428xxx

Ordered at around 3.45PM PDT 8/21
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I received my touchpad this morning. Downloaded and installed 3.0.4.77 and am really liking it. Guys hang in there, you will have yours very soon and the wait is going to be really worth it.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by New2TeePee View Post
    Mine have gone from back ordered to allocated too. I also got two 2-week notices recently.

2x 16GB Touchpads
    HP order: 30585xxx
    Web order 4428xxx

Ordered at around 3.45PM PDT 8/21
    what is your Requested Date on the blue status screen at https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public...p-order-status