Page 166 of 185 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Received the shipping notice few minutes ago...
    A quick call to the Customer Support took care of the shipping charges.
    Last edited by ibar; 10/17/2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: shipping charges...
    Quote Originally Posted by drewksparks View Post
    Okay, finally got shipping notice, (no 2 week notice?) says shipped today, but FedEx doesnt have ny tracking number in their system. Also, my order status still says "Admin" anyone else?

Order # 030587###
    Customer PO # 4431###
    I'm in the same boat. I don't think the blue pages update real-time, they look like they're run on some kind of timer.

Are your FedEx numbers 10 digits long? I had never seen them that short.
    Well, I guess there's going to be a bit of a longer wait for my 16 as 32ers with #s well past mine seem to be the only ones that have received them today - just like last week.

For me that extra $50 for the 32GB just wasn't worth since I'm not going to be loading media like music, pix, movies, etc. But more than once today I almost wish I had just gone ahead and ordered that fatty.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    I ordered a 32 because they weren't taking 16GB orders that Sunday night. I didn't care about the extra space, either, so I just saw it as a $50 premium to get my TP as soon as possible.

That worked out great ...
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    My ship and delivery date updated to future dates (10/22 & 10/25). I guess that is better than having a delivery date of today, knowing it is not right. 1 - 32gb, 4421xxx, 3056xx.
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Well, I guess there's going to be a bit of a longer wait for my 16 as 32ers with #s well past mine seem to be the only ones that have received them today - just like last week.

For me that extra $50 for the 32GB just wasn't worth since I'm not going to be loading media like music, pix, movies, etc. But more than once today I almost wish I had just gone ahead and ordered that fatty.
    Patience... I saw a 44060xx (305600xx) ship out just 4 hours ago..this probably is the start of 16gb wave for next batch..again they are processing 16gb with requested date of 08/23..
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post

I ordered 32GB & orders past mine are shipping out. I did at least get the 2 week email this past Saturday but it still bums me out that people who ordered well past me are getting theirs shipped.
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    Patience... I saw a 44060xx (305600xx) ship out just 4 hours ago..this probably is the start of 16gb wave for next batch..again they are processing 16gb with requested date of 08/23..
    Blue screen Requested Date is 8/23, Orange screen Requested Ship date 8/22.

We shall see
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jaroque View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I don't think the blue pages update real-time, they look like they're run on some kind of timer.

Are your FedEx numbers 10 digits long? I had never seen them that short.

Yep, Mine's 10 digits. Just got off the phone with CS, they confirmed it had been shipped, but probably hadn't been updated in the FedEx system. I inquired about the shipping charges, and they said that it was going to be shipped overnight, like I had asked for during the firesale. I'm taking that with a grain of salt.
    I am just curious, how many of you who are eagerly awaiting delivery actually do / do NOT already own a TP? I already own one - and I am not at all excited about my shipping confirmation. I do not know if it is because I already have one or if it is because I fear that next month, something greater - maybe even a lower priced TP - will come along and I will have buyer's remorse. Nevertheless, who already has one and is still excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    Found CostCentral to be the cheapest last week.

I'll peep it out.

Thank you!!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    I am just curious, how many of you who are eagerly awaiting delivery actually do / do NOT already own a TP? I already own one - and I am not at all excited about my shipping confirmation. I do not know if it is because I already have one or if it is because I fear that next month, something greater - maybe even a lower priced TP - will come along and I will have buyer's remorse. Nevertheless, who already has one and is still excited?
    I have not received one yet, and I am very interested/excited in when my units will ship. I am happy to see in a recent post that someone with a 03059x order number recently shipped given that mine are above 0306xxxx. I'm sure that the bloom is off the rose a little since you have one to use already.
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    Quote Originally Posted by tojorisin View Post
    I have not received one yet, and I am very interested/excited in when my units will ship. I am happy to see in a recent post that someone with a 03059x order number recently shipped given that mine are above 0306xxxx. I'm sure that the bloom is off the rose a little since you have one to use already.
    true, true - could be that - I do absolutely love the thing, but I have also had two months to sit and wonder about what else is coming next month. Yes, with that order number, you should be hearing soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    well i sold both of my tps. they were cool little tablets but they dont allow for native netflix or Hulo streaming. i wanted to leave the tablet at my GFs house for this reason. i can watch netflix obviously on my eee pad (hulu not yet though) so i think ill just get her a used ipad 2. If only HP didnt ruin this cool tablet.

sent by Megatron using Tapatalk
    Thats really a stupid reason to sell the TP, at some point there will be working native clients for both under either Web OS or the Android port. You probably could have saved yourself the time and money if you would have researched the TP for to see if there were issues with the above and saved someone the waiting time to get a hold of a TP that actually wanted a TP. If I'm gonna watch a movie it will be on a TV or through my projector, not a 10" screen.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Just got an email from hp that it shipped today, I didn't think that it actually ever would. Now what to do with it.
    Everyone don't give up hope order 8/21 7:30am just got my touchpad 32Gb today.

HP PO: 03057122XXXX
    Customer: 4417XXX
    Well, today my order went to Allocated. I don't want to get too excited until I see a shipping e-mail.
    4408XX
    30563XXX
    4414 /0306 order of 3 32GB have shipped! Still not showing allocated but the tracking #s are live. Doing a x country flight this weekend and am gonna give it a good tryout. Keep the faith.
    I guess I should call them - I do not know how they plan to deliver my TPs to my P.O. Box - via Fed Ex. Grrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    I do not have a Touchpad. My order still shows allocated, but I have not received the shipped email. I will be very excited if and when it ever comes. : )
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    raraku and Yes I Did like this.