Page 165 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Just checked the serial # in the invoice. Am getting a week 39 unit.
    How do you know what week it was built by the serial # ?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Got an email on Saturday saying that mine (32GB) should ship within two weeks. Once I receive it I'll likely throw the CM7 alpha on there and reset my existing 16GB for my wife to use.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Got an email on Saturday saying that mine (32GB) should ship within two weeks. Once I receive it I'll likely throw the CM7 alpha on there and reset my existing 16GB for my wife to use.
    Got shipiing notice on Sat 10/15...TO ARRIVE 10/18....

Yes...I'm gonna miss you guys....
    Hmm, it's Monday 2:30pm EST and so far no one has posted that they've received a shipping notice today.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Nor has anyone mentioned going from Back Ordered to Allocated
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Hmm, it's Monday 2:30pm EST and so far no one has posted that they've received a shipping notice today.
    I know, and I have been checking very often, too!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Finally got my order (4403XXX) confirmation and tracking # on Sat...WOO HOO!! My only regret is that I ordered only 1

All good.

Time to shop for a Touchstone - who has the best deal???
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Been watching, reading, waiting from the back of the room for a while now. I noticed my order went from B/o this morning and I got a shipment email like 10 minutes ago!! Thanks for all updates from everyone.

Ordered Sunday August 21 around 12 cst
    Order received August 25
    Purchase order # 4422***
    Hp order # 030616***
    raraku likes this.
    I forgot to mention I ordered 4 32G
    2 for oldest sons
    2 for parents
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Just received my shipping status email with a Fedex tracking #; doesn't show tracking info on the Fedex website though - I guess it will take a while before I am able to track it.
    raraku and sv234 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by epidoc View Post
    Just received my shipping status email with a Fedex tracking #; doesn't show tracking info on the Fedex website though - I guess it will take a while before I am able to track it.
    32 gb?
    I have been quietly waiting for my TP to arrive and have been completely frustrated. I have been trying not to spend too much time worrying about it in hopes of saving my sanity, but every few days I spaz-out and wonder where my TP is. I only stumbled upon this thread today in a desperate attempt to find SOME new info about my order.

I have been going crazy! My order status hasn't changed in months except for the daily "estimated ship date" changing to today's date. I was finally ready to break down and sit all day on the phone with HP to confirm my order when I found this forum. God bless you all. You have given me hope again.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    Finally got my order (4403XXX) confirmation and tracking # on Sat...WOO HOO!! My only regret is that I ordered only 1

All good.

Time to shop for a Touchstone - who has the best deal???
    Found CostCentral to be the cheapest last week.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Quote Originally Posted by epidoc View Post
    I posted about this ONE page ago, the tracking numbers are recycled and you won't see a change in the status of your package until Fedex actually picks your device up, until then you'll see the details of the LAST package that tracking number was used on. I got my shipping e-mail on 10/15 Saturday, today the tracking number is in the Fedex system and showing delivery expected on Wednesday 10/19. Just be patient and don't worry about the tracking number not showing anything for a few days, it will when its boxed and the Fedex guy scans your package.
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroTerp View Post
    I have been quietly waiting for my TP to arrive and have been completely frustrated. I have been trying not to spend too much time worrying about it in hopes of saving my sanity, but every few days I spaz-out and wonder where my TP is. I only stumbled upon this thread today in a desperate attempt to find SOME new info about my order.

I have been going crazy! My order status hasn't changed in months except for the daily "estimated ship date" changing to today's date. I was finally ready to break down and sit all day on the phone with HP to confirm my order when I found this forum. God bless you all. You have given me hope again.

Still keeping my fingers crossed.

your numbers are very close to mine. you should be getting it very very soon

As I promised here are most of my numbers. If it goes missing i'll hunt you down and kill you... oh yes i'm serial LOL

3057918x
    44232xx Low 200's
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    AstroTerp likes this.
    Still at b/o on orange page, and several with numbers after me have received shipping notice on Saturday and a few today. Only ordered 1, and them seem to be filling the multi orders now.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    well i sold both of my tps. they were cool little tablets but they dont allow for native netflix or Hulo streaming. i wanted to leave the tablet at my GFs house for this reason. i can watch netflix obviously on my eee pad (hulu not yet though) so i think ill just get her a used ipad 2. If only HP didnt ruin this cool tablet.

sent by Megatron using Tapatalk
    Okay, finally got shipping notice, (no 2 week notice?) says shipped today, but FedEx doesnt have ny tracking number in their system. Also, my order status still says "Admin" anyone else?

Order # 030587###
    Customer PO # 4431###
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    32 gb?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeykeu View Post
    I posted about this ONE page ago, the tracking numbers are recycled and you won't see a change in the status of your package until Fedex actually picks your device up, until then you'll see the details of the LAST package that tracking number was used on. I got my shipping e-mail on 10/15 Saturday, today the tracking number is in the Fedex system and showing delivery expected on Wednesday 10/19. Just be patient and don't worry about the tracking number not showing anything for a few days, it will when its boxed and the Fedex guy scans your package.
    Thanks. I guess I was getting a bit excited there