Page 164 of 185 FirstFirst ... 64114154159160161162163164165166167168169174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    rps became fedex ground. there are some conditions under which they still operate as rps; I think maybe they still operate as a trucking company as rps, but all delivery is done as fedex ground. it's confusing.

edit: but I do believe you can use your 'rps' tracking number at fedex to track your package. nothing will probably show up til monday though.

correct that the "RPS" tracking number works on the FedEx web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker89 View Post
    So I also got a confirmation email that my Touchpad has shipped.

PO: 4433###
    HP: 3058####

One thing I noticed is that the carrier is RPS? I have never heard of RPS before. The service also says VF4. When I search my Tracking number that they gave, it gives me a shipment that is from 2010 that has already been delivered.

Has anyone else seen this??

RPS is really Fedex Ground, and the tracking numbers are being recycled, so ignore the past delivery that shows up when you put the tracking number in. Once you see the new package picked up from HP, then that will be your package moving through the system, and that might not be until pickup on Monday or Tuesday and will start tracking properly once Fedex actually scans the real package.
    Not very happy right now. It seems a lot of people with much higher order numbers are getting their TP's. Rcvd second 2 week e-mail yesterday... Arrrgh! What gives??

44081XX
    30563XXX
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Haven't received any shipping emails yet; order status changed from b/o to allocated yesterday. I hope HP is not playing games again.

Order# 30587xxx
    Woohoo shipping confirmation for my 32g! last I heard from HP was the 6-8 week email. Now I just hope no one steals it off my front porch whenever it actually arrives.

For those that really care about all this, here are my stats:
    PO Number: 44234xx
    Order Number: 03057xxx
    Order Date: 08/23/2011 [is what it says but really 8/21]
    Ship Date: 10/15/2011

also, given tracking number not showing anything yet...still patiently waiting
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Got mine a week ago (two 16 GB, early order number). They came with an updated, non-beta version of Amazon Kindle installed. After some hard looking, found com.palm.app.kindle_0.12.50_all.ipk for my old 32 GB TPs.
    I sure am glad that Sunday is almost over & soon I can go back to checking to see if my order has been allocated yet :-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    zoey_s, Yes I Did, ibar and 1 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dculprit12 View Post
    1x32gb ordered 8/21
    HP shows 8/22 order date.
    Order#3056xxxx
    Web Order#4408XXX
    Received ship by 10/31 email on 10/4.
    Received ship within 2 weeks email on 10/7
    Just received shipping email shipped via RPS.
    I got my 2 week notice on 10/6, how long do you think until they ship it?
    Has your order changed to Allocated?
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAbe View Post
    I got my 2 week notice on 10/6, how long do you think until they ship it?
    There is no set amount of time between the 2 week notice and the shipping. I still have yet to get anything beyond th 6-8 weeks until I got my allocation/shipping information.

If you want a guess I would say 2 weeks. which if you think about it is Oct 31st like they said.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Got my Shipping notice on 4 32gb TPs Saturday night
    Never got 2 week notice

Kids better be excited at Christmas!!!

03058XXXX
    4431XXX
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    HADES HAS OFFICIALLY FROZEN OVER!!! 44243xx / 30581xxx here, ordered one 32GB unit 2:30 PM EDT on 8/21, just received the shipping e-mail with a valid tracking number for 5 pounds to my town! I originally ordered FedEx overnight, and they appear to be shipping it overnight from tracking info on the FedEx web site. I received the 6-8 week e-mail, but no 2-week or anything after that up until now.
    I obsessively tracked my b-day present all weekend on the FexEd web site, as it traveled from El Paso through Memphis and Newark before arriving at our local FedEx terminal. At 8:15 AM, I looked out the front door and saw the FedEx truck pull up. Long story short, it booted up fine (and not in HP-UX! ) and I'm letting it charge after doing the initial profile setup. I'm glad that they stuck with my original overnight shipping request, because I have it in my hands on the only day off I've had this month.

If anyone is keeping stats, I received a week 39 production 32GB TP, which if I count correctly was assembled the last week of September.

As one of the lucky customers in this whole SMB ordeal, I am suggesting that we start a trend and put #staycoolmybabies into our signatures as we receive our TP's and graduate to the getting started threads. That way, we'll all know who lived through two months of anticipation, disappointment, anxiety, and everything else that we all experienced on the HP SMB mental roller coaster ride since the weekend of 8/20-21.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my charging TP battery is at 95% and it's time to see if the wait was worth it.....
    Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch.

#staycoolmybabies
    [QUOTE=vreihen;3209872]
    As one of the lucky customers in this whole SMB ordeal, I am suggesting that we start a trend and put #staycoolmybabies into our signatures as we receive our TP's and graduate to the getting started threads. That way, we'll all know who lived through two months of anticipation, disappointment, anxiety, and everything else that we all experienced on the HP SMB mental roller coaster ride since the weekend of 8/20-21.
    QUOTE]

I can agree with that.

My shipping info

Anticipated ship date
    Oct 17, 2011
    Estimated delivery
    Oct 20, 2011

Oh great i now have to call them

*SHPHDLI $9.24

Now to hunt down a keyboard and dock...
    Last edited by Major Payne; 10/17/2011 at 08:55 AM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    ibar likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sophware View Post
    Got mine a week ago (two 16 GB, early order number). They came with an updated, non-beta version of Amazon Kindle installed. After some hard looking, found com.palm.app.kindle_0.12.50_all.ipk for my old 32 GB TPs.
    Hello,

Does this mean it is a fully working version; it has the dictionary and all?
    Can hardly believe it. Mine are on the way! So excited.

In the Fedex system
    Ship date
    Oct 17, 2011
    Estimated delivery
    Oct 20, 2011
    zoey_s likes this.
    Can hardly believe it. Mine are on the way! So excited.

In the Fedex system
    Ship date
    Oct 17, 2011
    Estimated delivery
    Oct 20, 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by los2001 View Post
    Not very happy right now. It seems a lot of people with much higher order numbers are getting their TP's. Rcvd second 2 week e-mail yesterday... Arrrgh! What gives??

44081XX
    30563XXX
    Our order numbers are very close. I'm guess you ordered a 16GB version?

It seems that the batch of TPs that HP is currently shipping from ran out of 16s.

I'm hoping that a new batch has/will arrive this week and I'll get a shipped notification.

My orange status page changed to "allocated" last week. I'm guessing this means that a TP has been identified and linked to my order number.

Hang in there - I think you're close.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    My two 32gb TP's will be delivered 10/18. Received two week e-mail on 10/7, shipped on10/12. Glad I ordered all the accessories ahead of time.
    Got my shipping notice on Saturday via UPS 2nd Day Air. So, I'll probably receive it on Tuesday. Finally!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Got the shipping email a few hours back
    Just checked the serial # in the invoice. Am getting a week 39 unit.