Page 163 of 185 FirstFirst ... 63113153158159160161162163164165166167168173 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I have not yet received a shipping email. Earlier got my first 2 week email. My order still shows Back Ordered. I'm now obsessed with checking for my order to go to Allocated :-).
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    it has to be coming - just got my email - the first since the 6-8 week email- mine shipped -order 4429xxx - ordered 8/22 @ 8:30 pm or so- 2 32gb - shipped today -
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I have not yet received a shipping email. Earlier got my first 2 week email. My order still shows Back Ordered. I'm now obsessed with checking for my order to go to Allocated :-).
    HDJulie, I wrote incorrectly...I meant to refer to the 2 wk email stating the touchpad would be shipped. Most people have said their orders are in allocation...my order is still b/o. I, too, am obsessing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    HDJulie, I wrote incorrectly...I meant to refer to the 2 wk email stating the touchpad would be shipped. Most people have said their orders are in allocation...my order is still b/o. I, too, am obsessing...
    I am in the same situation. I received my second 2 week email today, but I am still showing b/o. I am doing everything I can not to check it all day long.

4414***
    30569***
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I'm still in b/o after getting 1st 2 week email this morning. My order #'s are pretty close to yours, and ordered 1-32gb. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I'm afraid it is time for me to say goodbye to Yes I Did and all her friends.

yep that's right. I got my shipping email just now
    me too!
    raraku likes this.
    Holy crud, I just got the shipping email.

PO Number 4432XXX
    Order number 30588XXX

Miracles do happen.

On an unrelated note, I just learned that a barn fire near my office today killed 300 chickens. True story.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    raraku and agg23 like this.
    Been waiting and watching. Got shipping notice today.
    2x32GB

Order#: 4429XXX
    HP Order#: 30586XXX
    6-8 week Confirmation e-mail was the only e-mail I got and that was on: 23-Aug-2011

I did have a 16GB so the wait was a bit less painful.

Odd that they put a hold on my card twice before and now that I have a shipping notice I see not hold or charges on the card yet. Maybe they are free because I've been a patient little boy. Yeah, right.

Here's hoping this thread has nothing to talk about soon.
    raraku likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gspec View Post
    We have similar order numbers , did you order 32gb?
    Yeah I have 1 32GB TP
    Nothing yet since my first order confirmation email. The 306x'rs will be waiting on the "next batch" hopefully just a couple more weeks. I sill believe it's gonna happen!
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    Quote Originally Posted by tojorisin View Post
    Nothing yet since my first order confirmation email. The 306x'rs will be waiting on the "next batch" hopefully just a couple more weeks. I sill believe it's gonna happen!
    So do I, tojorisin
    Got the shipping email a few hours back
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Web Order # 4417xxx
    HP Order # 30619xxx
    Ordered on 21st Aug, 11 AM EST
    1 x 32 GB
    Order date in system 25th Aug

Just received the order confirmation email.
    Quantity in Orange order status page, changed to allocated.

Waiting for the shipping notice.

P.S : BTW this one's for my friend. Would be a nice gift for him, at a time when he is expecting a new member to his family
    raraku, Yes I Did and fwinst like this.
    Just got my shipping notice.

4427xxx
    3058xxxx
    Just got my shipping notice for 2 32GB this afternoon. These are for my bro-in-law; had mine since 8-20. these were ordered pretty late on 8-21, so I suspect HP is getting very close to the end of the list. I guess we'll soon find out if there are any left from the final production run, and what will become of them.

PO Number: 4432xxx
    Order Number: 03058xxxx
    Just got my shipping e-mail myself, never received any e-mails after my 6-8 week e-mail, only change I saw before this shipping e-mail was my allocation changed earlier today from B/O to allocated, and its a Saturday, HP must be paying overtime to get TP's cleared off it's books once and for all and get this headache behind them. They know theres a lot of ****ed off people and how badly this whole situation reflected on them and their **** poor performance in this whole fiasco. Amazing how such a huge multi Billion dollar Company can screw up as much and as bad as HP did, and have such complete lack of control on its own in house inventory, and its own multi million dollar ordering system just collapsed under the load, and they want to move into the Enterprise space with the likes of IBM, this current failure shoes how they are so NOT ready for that move.

PO Number: 4425XXX
    Order Number: 030590XXX
    Actual Order Date: 08/21/2011
    HP Recognized Order Date: 08/24/2011
    Ship Date: 10/15/2011
    Even after we're all happily using our TouchPad's, us SMBites need to stick together. The folks who actually received their TP's in August have no idea what we've been through in this thread ...
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    agg23, zoey_s and raraku like this.
    Uggghhh, still waiting for my shipping email! Just got the 2 week email early this morning. Order numbers 4421XXX and 3057XXXX. Order status is still showing as backordered... Soooo, I'll be checking my email even more obsessively now for that shipping confirmation!
    So I also got a confirmation email that my Touchpad has shipped.

PO: 4433###
    HP: 3058####

One thing I noticed is that the carrier is RPS? I have never heard of RPS before. The service also says VF4. When I search my Tracking number that they gave, it gives me a shipment that is from 2010 that has already been delivered.

Has anyone else seen this??
    rps became fedex ground. there are some conditions under which they still operate as rps; I think maybe they still operate as a trucking company as rps, but all delivery is done as fedex ground. it's confusing.

edit: but I do believe you can use your 'rps' tracking number at fedex to track your package. nothing will probably show up til monday though.
    i received the 2 week notice 2 times, which made me think i would get it later, but couple hours later it told me my touchpad shipped and im so f***ing happy. the weird thing is tho i got 2 tracking numbers that arent even 30 characters long, so that kind of worries me.
    Well gl to all who hasnt gotten theirs yet.
    touchpad 32gb ordered on 8/21/11
    Purchase #4396xxx
    Order#3059xxxx
    shipped by FEDEX on Oct 15, weighs 4.27lb
    shpping from INDIANAPOLIS, so it will take like 2-3 days to get to PA