Page 161 of 185 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166171 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaif View Post
    These guys (HP) are pathetic. I received my 2 week email on october 6th. I just received the identical email a few minutes ago, effectively re-setting the clock.

Liars, plain and simple.

-Jeff
    Or back to the lumbering headless Dinosaur analogy?

Hardly 'quick on the uptake' anyway!

Hang on in!

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corpup View Post
    My orange page says allocated too but i had a 16gb. order number 4408xxx hp order number 30564xxx hopefully this is a good sign anybody else with a 16gb have allocated on their orange page
    "Allocated" status is always a good thing. If it changed from B/O to allocated, you should be getting a shipping notice soon. At least, that's how it's worked for me and many others on this thread.
    zoey_s and Yes I Did like this.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    These guys (HP) are pathetic. I received my 2 week email on october 6th. I just received the identical email a few minutes ago, effectively re-setting the clock.

Liars, plain and simple.

-Jeff

I just got a second 2 week email also.

Well they literally only have 2 weeks to meet their quote of *end of October*

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    Finally got the email today...
    Thank you for your continued interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad. Good news - your order #:30XXXXX6 should ship out within the next 2 weeks with free ground shipping.

I have no idea what I am going to do once receiving it though - I was considering to sell it unopened with all the accessories, locally... we'll see.
    Why did you order one?
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    My orange order status page has changed from back ordered to allocated, so maybe the chicken is back from it's coffee break!

But maybe not; right after I discovered the allocation, I got another 2 week email?!? : (
    Yea Zoey!!!! Glad to hear your status has changed. I expect you'll see shipping status either today or Monday. I had the same thing happen with th first TP they sent to me. But I got it. You will too. They don't actually ship on the weekend. So, it will probably move out of the building sometime Monday. If it's being sent 2 day, you'll probably have it in your hands on Wednesday.
    jvanhou and Yes I Did like this.
    Oh, oh, I'm happy! I got the 2 week email! :-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    zoey_s, raraku and jvanhou like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    As of this morning, mine has also gone from B/O to Allocated.

I also just received another "within two weeks" email. This second one is nearly identical to the first, with an added line indicating that my order will be left w/o requiring a sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    My orange order status page has changed from back ordered to allocated, so maybe the chicken is back from it's coffee break!

But maybe not; right after I discovered the allocation, I got another 2 week email?!? : (
    My experience was exactly the same.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Just go my 2 week email.
    HP order # 30572xxx
    Web order # 4418xxx
    1 - 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    Oh, oh, I'm happy! I got the 2 week email! :-)
    I think it's quite clear that the chickens have been executed and new hatchlings have taken over - there's been a coop
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    In the livingroom screaming at the top of my lungs - my son is coming home from the Army tomorrow...check my email amd - scream again - my Touchpads should arrive in two weeks...lol...husband and dog are not happy. Wife/Mom - gotta love! Playing the lottery once my house is in order...Best Day Ever!

- the touchpads are coming...the touchpads are coming! YIPPIE!
    They'll probably be sending the 2week email to most everyone left now anyway as it is getting close to being only 2weeks to the end of the month. They did state all orders would be filled by Oct 31.

Now wonder how many will be left for the NOTIFY ME from HP Home & Office and how those will be allocated. Good thing I signed up for that immediately when offered, as I lost 1 HP order due to cc error on first purchase, They wouldn't let me correct it, (as I had no knowledge of the cancelled at the time), as they said it hadn't been confirmated before cutoff time.
    Last edited by LoisRR; 10/15/2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    My order status changed from back ordered to allocated on the orange status webpage Haven't received the 2-week email as yet though.

Order # 30587xxx
    Just got my 2 week email (30570xx, 44163xx) - but then again, since they already said all will be shipped by the end of the month, which is 2 weeks away, I shouldn’t be surprised. I've noticed many got a shipping notice soon after the 2 week email rather than waiting the whole 2 weeks - hopefully I'm that lucky.

But in the end, in a strange sort of way, once we all get our TPs, it will be a letdown and most of the forums will dry up.

Liars, plain and simple.

-Jeff
    Exact same story here...
    Also no reliable order status page anywhere..
    I also received a second two week email, after receiving the first one a week ago. This is getting extremely tiresome.

PO#4384XXX
    Original HP Order#30540XXX
    Order Number Changed To #30596XXX
    Ordered on 8/20, received by HP on 8/20

I will not be buying anything from HP again, considering I only ordered 1 16GB and people who ordered way after me have already received their orders.
    B/O to Qty Alloc as of this morning.
    No two weeks mail.
    I also got a "your order will ship within 2 weeks" email back on 10/7, and then received an identical email this morning.

Order # 30618***
    Quote Originally Posted by ibar View Post
    B/O to Qty Alloc as of this morning.
    No two weeks mail.
    2 week email this morning, but still at b/o, so no change there, and your numbers and time are well after mine. So again, no rhyme or reason as to how they are shipping these. Will continue to wait till I see the item here.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Just received another two weeks shipping email.
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    I'm afraid it is time for me to say goodbye to Yes I Did and all her friends.

yep that's right. I got my shipping email just now
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    zoey_s, fwinst, raraku and 2 others like this.