Page 158 of 185 FirstFirst ... 58108148153154155156157158159160161162163168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    HP's line is that everyone who got their order in before 2:00am 08/22 will get a Touchpad, so you just need to hang in there with the rest of us.
    That was their line before announcing the internal employee only sale, so they may have screwed some of us to fill those internal orders. No one knows how many were promised, how many are being made in this one and only production run, and how many employees ordered one from the internal sale. HP is being way to hush hush about these all important numbers.
    Ok HP, it is my birthday today, can you please give me an update on the status of the purchase made 7 damn weeks ago? I know its asking a lot for a multi Billion dollar company involved in Computers for having a working inventory control system with a working data base.

HPO# 4425XXX
    WO# 030590XXX
    How is this going to affect people like us, who are still awaiting fulfilment?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touchpad/303503-end-hp-website-now-say-inventory-all-gone-will-no-longer-sell-touchpads.html
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    1 32gb, ordered 8/21. Order nos. 4424*** & 03058****. Nothing since the 6-8 week email, still showing as b/o.
    Ditto. Same exact order, numbers, and e-mail silence here.....
    Sent from my Etch-a-Sketch.

#staycoolmybabies
    I'm just below y'all with the same silence. Even though we did not get the email, we know others have received one that said all orders fulfilled by the 31st so we should be done with all of this in just 2 weeks. And then we can join the "how do I do awesome things with my touchpad" thread :-).

Happy Birthday to mikeykeu! My birthday is next week. It's a birthday/touchpad-waiting month :-).
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    fwinst - Good to see you're all happy now that you have a touchpad

Happy birthday to everyone that had one while waiting for their touchpad.

Mine is out for delivery today.. I just hope it comes before I leave for a trip today!

I hope next week or even today, you guys get notice from HP on your order...
    major payne and Yes I Did like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    I just got another email from HP Customer Service;

Dear Zoey,
    Per our previous email conversation I contacted our credit department and I have been informed that the amount has been adjusted.
    I apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Best regards,
    Jackie V

So I checked my CC;

Temporary Authorizations
    Below is a list of your current temporary authorizations.

Trans Date 10/12/11
    Description HP DIRECT - SMB
    Purchases 128.12

Maybe the change will show up tomorrow, but I doubt it.

I checked this morning; now I have two charges for one Touchpad, one that includes shipping and one that doesn't. This might be an improvement, if the wrong one disappears in a day or two. I'm trying to visualize getting the shipping email and I just can't do it. I am also trying to remember what I did with my time before I started lurking on this board!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Yes I Did likes this.
    yeah me too ^^^ What will I do once I am no longer waiting for something so awesome...
    Well, I got my two(2) 32 gb's this week. Finally! I have to say, I really, really hope that Android for the touchpad is not a pipe dream. I also hope that Android runs better on it than the WebOs does. I also have an iPad and I am not used to seeing an icon waiting for the app to start. I mean, 5 seconds for the Calendar to load, really? Really dissapointing. If Anodroid does not come soon, everything will be for sale. And btw, yes I did the patches to "speed things up".
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    We have similar numbers...I've received nothin'...Happy for you though - Enjoy!
    I would be shocked if you didnt get your email today mine came in around 339 pm central time,on truck from tx be here 18th
    First time poster, long time lurker. I received the 2 week email on Friday the 7th and have not heard anything since. I called HP today, knowing good and well they were not going to tell me anything interesting. The CSR told me that my order would not ship in the 2 week window and that I would have to wait until the last big shipment came in towards the end of the month. When I asked why they would send out that email if they didn't know if they could ship it in 2 weeks, she replied that they had been delayed at the factory. I told her people that had ordered after me had been getting shipment notices all week, so how was theirs delayed. She had no idea but was very firm in her belief that if your order was in the system you would for sure be recieveing one later this month.

Ughhhh... More waiting for me.

1 32GB Ordered Aug 21st 10am est. # 4414*** 30569***
    It feels like it took forever to get this item in my hand. After I cancel with hp, it took amazon two days to deliver.on the day of delivery I waited all day, he delivered it at 7:00 pm!! Boy that was a long day. After using it for a couple of days now. Go has screw up by stopping this product. I have had every iPhone to date and this touchpad matches any tablet. Great product HP just keep the updated coming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by felices View Post
    Well, I got my two(2) 32 gb's this week. Finally! I have to say, I really, really hope that Android for the touchpad is not a pipe dream. I also hope that Android runs better on it than the WebOs does. I also have an iPad and I am not used to seeing an icon waiting for the app to start. I mean, 5 seconds for the Calendar to load, really? Really dissapointing. If Anodroid does not come soon, everything will be for sale. And btw, yes I did the patches to "speed things up".
    People like you are the reason everyone else that understands the power of WebOS has trouble getting a touchpad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowgatl View Post
    First time poster, long time lurker. I received the 2 week email on Friday the 7th and have not heard anything since. I called HP today, knowing good and well they were not going to tell me anything interesting. The CSR told me that my order would not ship in the 2 week window and that I would have to wait until the last big shipment came in towards the end of the month. When I asked why they would send out that email if they didn't know if they could ship it in 2 weeks, she replied that they had been delayed at the factory. I told her people that had ordered after me had been getting shipment notices all week, so how was theirs delayed. She had no idea but was very firm in her belief that if your order was in the system you would for sure be recieveing one later this month.

Ughhhh... More waiting for me.

1 32GB Ordered Aug 21st 10am est. # 4414*** 30569***
    Welcome to purgatory. And thanks for sharing the info you got from HP CSR, although they've an awful track record when it comes to knowing what's going on.

Them sending out emails indicating that the TPs would be shipped within two-weeks really is par for the course. At least some here have received theirs :/
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    zoey_s likes this.
    Well, finally something has at least changed on my order status. Line item finally changed from b/o to allocated, and the warehouse changed from IN to CA. No shipping email yet, but at least it's something. Naturally, HP would change from Indiana warehouse to CA warehouse - I live in Ohio. Apparently Miss Teen South Carolina hasn't succeeded in getting maps to HP yet.

Order #s: 4424*** & 03058****
    1 32gb ordered early afternoon on 8/21
    reeper55 and untitled like this.
    Well, finally something has at least changed on my order status. Line item finally changed from b/o to allocated, and the warehouse changed from IN to CA. No shipping email yet, but at least it's something. Naturally, HP would change from Indiana warehouse to CA warehouse - I live in Ohio. Apparently Miss Teen South Carolina hasn't succeeded in getting maps to HP yet.

That's what I'm waiting on - the change to Allocated. I think once that happens it will ship within a couple of days
    Order# - 4423xxx, HP# 3058xxxx, ordered 8/21 around 11:30am. 3 - 32gb.

Here a head scratcher. Because of the website chaos when I ordered, I got my email address wrong. Two days later, on the 23rd, I called SMB and got my address corrected, and the rep told me that he thought my order would ship later that week. Which didn't happen of course, but I thought that my total lack of emails during this process was because of my initial error. No confirmation email because the address was wrong, no 2 week, no 6-8 week, nothing. I've talked to them several times since and have been consistently reassured that my order was okay.

I just got my first email from SMB! It's my order confirmation email! And since I got that my order has gone from B/O to Alloc. It's progress, I like it, but geeeez...

Any idea what the current interval is between Allocation and shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonbpw View Post

Here a head scratcher. Because of the website chaos when I ordered, I got my email address wrong. Two days later, on the 23rd, I called SMB and got my address corrected, and the rep told me that he thought my order would ship later that week. Which didn't happen of course, but I thought that my total lack of emails during this process was because of my initial error. No confirmation email because the address was wrong, no 2 week, no 6-8 week, nothing. I've talked to them several times since and have been consistently reassured that my order was okay.

I just got my first email from SMB! It's my order confirmation email! And since I got that my order has gone from B/O to Alloc. It's progress, I like it, but geeeez...

Man, I am going to be ****ed if you get your 3 before I get mine! I have lower numbers. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonbpw View Post

no known time. Mine has been allocated since monday or tuesday (if i remember right) I have
    yet to get the shipping email.

/me sits in corner and waits *again*
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Mine did this last Friday and I got the shipping notice on Monday.

And don't worry about the warehouse. I was POed about that too since I'm in Illinois. But mine didn't ship from either Indiana or California, it came from Texas.