Page 156 of 185 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Still showing up as backordered.

As I said earlier, the current batch HP is shipping from is probably out 16s, but part of me is worried that the chicken handling my order has died
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Just checked UPS and isn't it great that HP shipped it UPS Ground from El Paso? Gee - don't do me any favors after waiting umpteen weeks and ship it second day air or anything. Unbelieveable! Well actually anything HP does at this point is believeable. At least it shipped and will get here at some point! Hope many more of you get shipping notifications today!
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I sure hope mine is still valid. I'm not alone in those who have received nothing since the 6 - 8 week email. What concerns me is that we didn't even get the "ship by Oct 31" email. Maybe I will call today.
    I never got the ship by the 31st email.

I ordered 1 32gb. That might be why you haven't gotten yours. I know there was discussion awhile back about people who ordered many units being skipped over but i think that was debunked.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Still showing up as backordered.

As I said earlier, the current batch HP is shipping from is probably out 16s, but part of me is worried that the chicken handling my order has died
    Let's hope that it is just taking a coffee break!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    According to ups it shipped 5am today from indiana and is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    I wish mine was shipping from Indiana. Indianapolis is 2 hours away. El Paso, Texas is 1 day and 2 hours away of constant driving
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34AM EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

Received shipping email 10/12/2011 @ 7:31PM EST
    Received the 2nd 2 week email

#staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I never got the ship by the 31st email.

I ordered 1 32gb. That might be why you haven't gotten yours. I know there was discussion awhile back about people who ordered many units being skipped over but i think that was debunked.
    It was debunked -- I've seen a few people here get orders with multiple units. That doesn't mean that those of us with multiples aren't given a lower priority in the batch, though.

Just noticed that agg23 had a multiple order & that shipped

Has anyone seen their order go from B/O to Allocated during the day (you checked in the morning, was B/O, checked later was Allocated)? Just wondering if I should now also obsessively check the Line Item page ;-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It was shipped yesterday.

Purchase #441xxxx
    Order# 3056xxxx
    Just got mine last night, after ordering from HP S&M Biz. Aug. 21. Now gotta figure it out, as soon as I have time!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    Just noticed that agg23 had a multiple order & that shipped
    Yes... That surprised me since I haven't seen many people with multiple 32GBs ship.

And don't worry. Even after I get my Touchpad I'll still be hanging around this thread
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34AM EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

Received shipping email 10/12/2011 @ 7:31PM EST
    Received the 2nd 2 week email

#staycoolmybabies
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Perhaps the chicken being used doesn't like multiple orders.
    Thank you to those that are in the 3057xxx -ish range giving updates on activity and shipping. It give us in the 306xxxx range a glimmer of hope!

I also appreciate the micro reviews of those that have received theirs and confirm that the wait was worth it. My wife and I agreed last night that we will wait no longer then Valentines day 2012 and then we will cancel our order. (not joking, she was serious.)

Message to those that have had no activity and have "deeper" order numbers: Let's really put our heads down and... wait some more. We can do it!
    Proud recipient of 2-32GB Touchpads from the firesale as of 10/24
    FWIW, I never got the "2-week" email, just the "order has shipped email."

And, yes it is worth the wait, best $99 spent in a long time.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I sold the one I got in the store a few weeks ago on ebay, I don't know what I'm going to do with the one I get from hp yet. It's new and exciting the first couple of days but not good enough to replace the iPad as your main chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by skphoto View Post
    Just checked UPS and isn't it great that HP shipped it UPS Ground from El Paso? Gee - don't do me any favors after waiting umpteen weeks and ship it second day air or anything. Unbelieveable! Well actually anything HP does at this point is believeable. At least it shipped and will get here at some point! Hope many more of you get shipping notifications today!
    Well... I'd say it's just typical HP logistics for you... After being ecstatic about getting the shipping email, I noticed this morning that my order is shipping out of Indiana... I'm in New Mexico! Shipping from El Paso would take a day, tops... as it stands now, it'll take until Tuesday before I get my TP.

Wanna switch shipments??
    They shipped my 2 32 gig order should arrive today. I feared they may have only let me have one. But my kids will be happy.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post
    Well... I'd say it's just typical HP logistics for you... After being ecstatic about getting the shipping email, I noticed this morning that my order is shipping out of Indiana... I'm in New Mexico! Shipping from El Paso would take a day, tops... as it stands now, it'll take until Tuesday before I get my TP.

Wanna switch shipments??
    Right there with you I'm in AZ so you would think they will ship it from el paso? Doubtful
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I emailed customer service on the 6th about the $21.87 freight charge that shows up on my CC temporary charge. I got an answer on the 7th, but the charge has been renewed since then, still showing the freight charge, so I emailed them again today the answer came in less than 5 minutes;

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:42:38 +0100

Good morning Zoey,
    I hope this email finds you well.
    I have already sent a request to our credit department so they can adjust the pending authorization on your card.
    Have an excellent day!
    Best regards, Jackie V

I don't think that the finance chicken is on speaking terms with the customer service chicken!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    major payne and raysgrumpy like this.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I called cust serv this morning about my 2 16gbs TPs and was told all 16gbs should be mailed out by 10/21.
    What number did you call?
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    1 32gb, ordered 8/21. Order nos. 4424*** & 03058****. Nothing since the 6-8 week email, still showing as b/o.