Page 155 of 185 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Just got my shipping notification!!!

YES!!!
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34AM EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

Received shipping email 10/12/2011 @ 7:31PM EST
    Received the 2nd 2 week email

#staycoolmybabies
    zoey_s and raraku like this.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agg23 View Post
    Just got my shipping notification!!!

YES!!!
    Lucky us woo lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Meanwhile, over at HP's shipping facility...

BINGO!!!

After weeks of bellyachin' and commiseratin'... my number came up. The chicken has successfully dropped a load on my square, and therefore HP has dropped my load on a FedEx truck. The chief chicken wrangler sent my email a minute ago - PO 439xxxx, HP # 30565xxx

Zoey, raraku, Yes_I_Did and Major Payne... hang tight, I sense the chicken is working his way over to your corner...
    agg23, fwinst, midas69 and 7 others like this.
    I also got my shipping e-mail!!! Holy crap!!! It says shipped today, but I suspect today means tomorrow... or Friday.. Does this mean all the remaining orders are out? Is anyone left?
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post
    Meanwhile, over at HP's shipping facility...

Click to view quoted image

BINGO!!!

After weeks of bellyachin' and commiseratin'... my number came up. The chicken has successfully dropped a load on my square, and therefore HP has dropped my load on a FedEx truck. The chief chicken wrangler sent my email a minute ago - PO 439xxxx, HP # 30565xxx

Zoey, raraku, Yes_I_Did and Major Payne... hang tight, I sense the chicken is working his way over to your corner...
    jvanhou - definitely one of the best posts written! I'm fearful of the disappointment but I will check my email...

not today...but I am elated for you!
    Last edited by Yes I Did; 10/12/2011 at 08:01 PM.
    Still waiting for the experts at the shipping facility. 4414xxx and 030615xxx. Too bad Hp works in the reverse order to actually place the orders that the fake website pretended to make.... This whole debacle will become educational material in textbooks on how repetitive bad decisions can sink a company.
    Just checked my email and what to my wondering eyes did appear a shipping notification from HP! Woohoo!!! (4414XXX, 030568XXX) It's about time!! Glad to hear a bunch of us are receiving shipping notifications, now if everyone would get them and we could put an end to the torturous waiting that would just be the perfect end to the week!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    I also got my shipping e-mail!!! Holy crap!!! It says shipped today, but I suspect today means tomorrow... or Friday.. Does this mean all the remaining orders are out? Is anyone left?
    No, I have never recieved anything since my 6-8 week e-mail, and my 32gb is still showing as a B/O. Ordered 8/21, took 3 damn hours to get thru the constant server crashes for check out, took another 3 days to get my confirmation e-mail (8/24), 6 to 8 week e-mail on 9/7, and complete silence ever since. Obligatory numbers on the bottom. I think the employee fire sale after promising to fill original orders was a giant slap in the face to everyone thats sat and waited for 2 months. Had they filled the original orders first, then offered the rest to their employees the remaining stock, most of us wouldn't be so damn ****ed off about this. Now most of us at the end of the list are wondering if HP's employees are going to get what we ordered and were approved of first, and will jsut get a "sorry, but we ran out" sob e-mail before our orders get filled.

030590XXX
    4425XXX
    My status is still Admin. Planned Delivery Date changes daily. Still Partial Qty. No e-mail since 8-week e-mail 9/7. Credit card holds still actively getting placed on my account. I wait and read this thread, to get what encouragement I can from the steadily climbing order numbers.

PO 4421xxx
    HPO 3069xxxx
    2x32G, 8/21 1:00PM ET
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
    Just received Shipping notice for 1 X 32Gb. Now the longest part of the wait... will Fed Ex get it here bofore the weekend or will I have one more Weekend to wait?

Edit: Why did my Posts reset to 0?
    Last edited by Motown; 10/12/2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Update message
    Hp Touchpad - Web Order 4411XXX Order # 30567XXX Ordered 08/21 08:00 am EST
    Shipped 10/12. What a wait!
    Just dropping in to say hello to all waiting for their TP's.

Received the "will ship in 2 weeks" email on 10/07. Got a shipping email with tracking today for my order# 4413XXX, 3056XXXX.

I'll be right here until I get my other one.
    Ordered 2 TouchPads using IE on a Windows Phone
    4413XXX, 030568XXX, 32GB (Received)
    4426XXX, 030584XXX, 32GB (Waiting)
    got my shipping email earlier today (yesterday?), fedex still showing 'submitted' but i'm happy I can stop f5-ing (& by that I mean close the email card ;])
    holy carp batman!

for the first time ever i got the allocation on my orange page! once i get confirmation of the full shipping and everything i'll post my full order numbers for everyone to see how close they might be.. i might actually get it for my birthday!!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.
    *sigh* Still no allocation for me. Your order numbers are higher than mine :-(
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    I am in the same boat Major, mine allocated yesterday.
    4423XXX
    30579XXX

Hoping to get a shipping confirmation email soon!!
    Mine is below you, did you call to verify your order is still valid? I know your got the 6-8 e-mail, but I think it's weird you didn't get the 2 week e-mail... I guess since you can still check your order status it's valid... so it will come!! I didn't think mine ever would, but it's being shipped 2Day by UPS from 'El Paso, TX'

Order - 3056XXXX
    PO - 4413XXX
    I sure hope mine is still valid. I'm not alone in those who have received nothing since the 6 - 8 week email. What concerns me is that we didn't even get the "ship by Oct 31" email. Maybe I will call today.
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I sure hope mine is still valid. I'm not alone in those who have received nothing since the 6 - 8 week email. What concerns me is that we didn't even get the "ship by Oct 31" email. Maybe I will call today.
    Same boat as you. Nothing apart from the order confirmation and 6-8 week emails.

WO # 4417xxx
    HPO # 30619XXX
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    According to ups it shipped 5am today from indiana and is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    holy carp batman!

for the first time ever i got the allocation on my orange page! once i get confirmation of the full shipping and everything i'll post my full order numbers for everyone to see how close they might be.. i might actually get it for my birthday!!!
    Myne was allocated as well........good sign?????....CRAP.....no signs...untill I get my TP