Page 153 of 185 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I think you are probably getting close. Remind us of your order numbers & order date.
    Oh Julie I hope so! My order info is: date 8/21, confirmed on 8/23 - order number 4414xxx.

Whatever will I do if I actually receive this extremely popular but always elusive TP - guess I will have to find other threads to check on a multi-day basis and keep my fingers crossed for everyone else that they receive theirs quickly!
    Quote Originally Posted by skphoto View Post
    Oh Julie I hope so! My order info is: date 8/21, confirmed on 8/23 - order number 4414xxx.

Whatever will I do if I actually receive this extremely popular but always elusive TP - guess I will have to find other threads to check on a multi-day basis and keep my fingers crossed for everyone else that they receive theirs quickly!
    we think they are going by the HPO order number (0305xxxx) not the 44 numbers
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm order number: 030568XXX

Order on the 21st around 8am EST.

The Admin is the coolest place to be yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHaven22 View Post
    I finally said screw hp small business!! Every time I call they acted like "sir your touchpad is on it's way". I cancel my order and purchase one on amazon, twenty dollars more than my 32. I had a 50 dollar gift card ( well I trade in a book ) I got it today. No more checking a dead site, no more calling dumb people! Just me and my touchpad!!
    I have been tempted to do the same thing, but I don't have a gift card and I do have a TP case and screen protector. I have also been looking at the android tablets. I'm going to hang in there with HP for now.
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Not cancelling-riding the wave of doubt to the end!

Confirmed HP date 8/23
    zoey_s likes this.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    My order has also been changed to Alloc.

Yay!
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34AM EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

Received shipping email 10/12/2011 @ 7:31PM EST
    Received the 2nd 2 week email

#staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by agg23 View Post
    My order has also been changed to Alloc.

Yay!
    You know the drill -- order number, date, etc :-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34 EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

it's in his sig
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm not seeing a change from B/O to allocated. People seeing that change appear to be waiting on 32GB models - Anyone with a 16GB seeing some movement? It's all in the sig.

From the trends I was seeing in this thread, I was expecting to see a shipping notification yesterday - I'm wondering if their current stock doesn't have anymore 16s left. That'd be just my luck, so close, yet....
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    My 2 32 gigs are on their way from indy. this is the best news I have seen in 2 months.
    sent from my thunderbolt
    I'm still riding the wave. Setting up 32gb from Onsale delivered Monday for friend, still waiting for 1-32gb (mine), from HP.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Um... Look in my sig.

XD
    Ordered 2x HP Touchpad 32GB @ 9:34AM EST
    Purchase #441xxxx
    Order #3056xxxx

Received shipping email 10/12/2011 @ 7:31PM EST
    Received the 2nd 2 week email

#staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    My purchase order and order Nos. are the same as yours, except I ordered 16G's. My order was at 1:30pm on the 21st. I got the 6-8 week email on September 7 and the 2 week email last Friday. Waiting impatiently for the shipping email. Are you able to check your order status?

I am also waiting on an iPhone that I ordered last Friday, that has a tracking number, but has not shipped yet. I'm tearing my hair out and hitting refresh on about 10 different pages 5 times an hour. Somthin's gotta give. Where's JennKaotic? I need a hug.
    Latest status was date to follow. Let us know when you get shipping or delivery. Thanx.
    4426XXX
    3058XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    I'm not seeing a change from B/O to allocated. People seeing that change appear to be waiting on 32GB models - Anyone with a 16GB seeing some movement? It's all in the sig.

From the trends I was seeing in this thread, I was expecting to see a shipping notification yesterday - I'm wondering if their current stock doesn't have anymore 16s left. That'd be just my luck, so close, yet....
    Not quite... I'm still hanging on to a 32GB on order 30565xxx. I'm back to being a bit ticked off with this whole mess yet again - no re-auth on my card (just fell back off again a day ago), orange page is as static as the day I got the 6-8 week email - 1 B/O, from IN warehouse. The blue page is back to "date will follow" again, after a week of daily updates (those being the "planned delivery date" changed to the current day's date). I got the "2-week" email last Friday, 10/7, and others have stated that they've gotten shipping confirmations shortly thereafter - most in the 3055 and 3056 ranges.

The $64,000 question: why did HP hold another sale, one for employees and a short-lived re-allocation on the H/O site, when we're all still waiting for our current orders? If they ran out of 16GB's, then I'd say they're flipping us the bird, since they announced they are only doing one last production run "to fulfill existing orders" - if they're out, we're out.

Of course, calling C/S only nets you the boilerplate "your order will ship before 10/31" response, after wasting 30-60 minutes of your life on hold to be told that. I'm not going that route again.

So, is there any recourse, besides grumbling on web forums such as this one? Nope. All I can say is, congrats to those who got their orders... and here's hoping the rest of us get ours... and if not, that Kindle Fire tab is looking better every day...
    Sorry about missing the sig info - I'm using TapATalk & the sigs don't show up. Anyone know if that's a setting I can change so I can see other people's sigs?
    Last edited by hdjulie; 10/12/2011 at 12:00 PM.
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    I have been tempted to do the same thing, but I don't have a gift card and I do have a TP case and screen protector. I have also been looking at the android tablets. I'm going to hang in there with HP for now.
    Hang in there. I've really been enjoying my TP. Not as much as my daughter. But I'm still enjoying it. I know it's hard to watch as others get there TP's I think you'll get yours too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post
    Not quite... I'm still hanging on to a 32GB on order 30565xxx. I'm back to being a bit ticked off with this whole mess yet again - no re-auth on my card (just fell back off again a day ago), orange page is as static as the day I got the 6-8 week email - 1 B/O, from IN warehouse. The blue page is back to "date will follow" again, after a week of daily updates (those being the "planned delivery date" changed to the current day's date). I got the "2-week" email last Friday, 10/7, and others have stated that they've gotten shipping confirmations shortly thereafter - most in the 3055 and 3056 ranges.

The $64,000 question: why did HP hold another sale, one for employees and a short-lived re-allocation on the H/O site, when we're all still waiting for our current orders? If they ran out of 16GB's, then I'd say they're flipping us the bird, since they announced they are only doing one last production run "to fulfill existing orders" - if they're out, we're out.

Of course, calling C/S only nets you the boilerplate "your order will ship before 10/31" response, after wasting 30-60 minutes of your life on hold to be told that. I'm not going that route again.

So, is there any recourse, besides grumbling on web forums such as this one? Nope. All I can say is, congrats to those who got their orders... and here's hoping the rest of us get ours... and if not, that Kindle Fire tab is looking better every day...
    I am almost certain that your order was never placed. It happened with me and I got all of the notifications but I've talked to a HPSB rep and she said that their systems let people place orders that werent available.

Sorry, you should look elsewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post

I've more of less had the same experience - I got the "within two weeks" email on the sixth.

My assumption regarding the "last production run" was that the units would be produced in batches, or at least shipped stateside in batches, verse a single large production run with every additional unit shipping together. So following my assumption, as these units become available, HP ships them to the next in line. Each batch probably contains a mix of 16s and 32s.

As for the employee sale and brief availability through other outlets, well, it irks me, but I can envision numerous situations as to why this may be. None of which suggest that a "damage control" policy regarding waiting "fire sale" customers is in place. It leaves a sense of being disregarded or dismissed by HP.

I've said this before: If two months ago someone told me that I'd be waiting two months before I actually got this TP, I probably would not have bothered buying one at all. At the very least I wouldn't have purchased accessories - hindsight can be a mother :/
    jvanhou likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I am almost certain that your order was never placed. It happened with me and I got all of the notifications but I've talked to a HPSB rep and she said that their systems let people place orders that werent available.

Well - That's quite a statement and the first I've heard. What was your HPO# i.e. 3056xxxx? Did your CC continue to get the pending charge put on it? Mine has and does.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post

I'm not that pessimistic... yet...

Seeing as I'm at least getting the emails, I'm confident the order was placed... I'm peeved about my order not getting the same timeframe as others with order numbers near to mine. The complaint is that HP seems to be using one of those carnival chickens, where the shipping orders for the day are laid out in the chicken pen and the order that gets poo-ed on is the one that gets put in the truck.

I'm just sick of waiting. And of how HP is handling their hostages customers.
    zoey_s likes this.