Page 151 of 185 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141146147148149150151152153154155156 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kary10 View Post
    Here's a update after i spoke to SMB order management team.

Hp Order Number - 3057xxxx
    Order accepted Date/Time: 08/23/2011 05:09:12 AM

She mentioned the Est. ship date is end of Oct.

So, there we go. No touchpad for next 25 days or so.
    I'm about the same order number & time as you with nothing since the 6 - 8 week email. I figured we would be the end of October but why have we not gotten the end of October email (the one that says they will ship by October 31) that others have received.
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I'm willing to bet HP are sending touchpads out in alphabetical order...I'm "V"!
    Sorry, got mine yesterday amd I'm a W - Good luck to all
    Ordered 32 GB TP at 0030, 22 August - received confirmation next a.m. 4397xxx, 3055xxxx - received 6-8 week letter on 9/7/11. Received 2nd Delay letter 10/4/11. Received ship confirmation 10/7/11/
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I'm about the same order number & time as you with nothing since the 6 - 8 week email. I figured we would be the end of October but why have we not gotten the end of October email (the one that says they will ship by October 31) that others have received.
    She also mentioned that i will be getting a mail reg end of oct shipping. so its just wait and watch.
    I'm still waiting with you guys! You are not alone
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Mine just got dropped off 2 minutes ago. I ordered on 8/20/11 at about 4pm ET, got the confirmation email @ 6:08pm. Order #4382xxx. I got the "6-8 weeks" email on 9/7/11. I freaked out on 9/15 when I got a new charge card earlier than expected, so I called HP and had them change the info, but I was still afraid something would go wrong and I wouldn't get my order! I'd have been mad since I ordered the Touchstone, cases, skin. I got my shipment status email on 10/7/11 @ 2:59pm with the estimated delivery date of 10/11/11, then the "within the next 2 weeks" email @ 7:35pm that day.

Now the package is sitting on my bed and I'm gonna open it now. Yay!

edit: ......and it has to go back. White pressure type spot I just read about in top left corner of screen. Ugh.

edit: I called on 10/11 to report the defect. The girl at tech support (not very friendly!) told me that they'd try to repair it and I should get it back in 7-10 working days. Then in the next breath said it'd probably be much longer than that due to parts shortages, and if it wasn't repairable, I'd get a refurb. I said fine, whatever.

I got an e-mail on the 21st saying a device was shipped to me. I assumed I was getting a refurb. But it was my device, matching #'s, no spot on the screen. So I was pretty happy, didn't have to pay for shipping, etc. I really hope you guys still waiting get yours soon! I kinda feel bad that I got mine, sent it back, had it repaired, and still have it before the rest of you. I think it's worth the wait though. Nice device (for the money). Still loving my Xoom though. I mounted the TP on my wall, looks neat.
    Last edited by jumphour; 10/26/2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added the 6-8 week email, then added defect. edited again to say I got it back.
    I just looked at my order status, I'm be with the Admin and having the date update to the current day.
    My 2 32gb should be delivered today. Woooo Hoooo.
    DAMN HP... my wifes Laptop died and she doesn't have her touchpad yet...

*shakes fist*
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    i just got this email today.

"The credit card for order# xxxxxxxxxx was approved. Your order is
    now being processed and we appreciate your business.

Please call Customer Service at 800-888-0292 if you have any questions."
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    i just got this email today.

"The credit card for order# xxxxxxxxxx was approved. Your order is
    now being processed and we appreciate your business.

Please call Customer Service at 800-888-0292 if you have any questions."
    What is the first 4-5 (minus the first 0) of your order and was it a 32 or 16

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I got my two 32 GB TPs yesterday. Gave one to my wife and one to my step-daughter. She was ecstatic about it. I got an email Friday that they had shipped and about 6 hours later got the email that they would ship in two weeks. So... still looks like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at HP.
    All for One and One for All!
    A friend of mine got his two today! He ordered on 8/21.
    I guess none of us still waiting got any emails from HP today.
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by skphoto View Post
    Just wondering - has anyone received shipping notifications this week? Nothing here per the usual. Although 2 week notification was recv'd end of last week.
    Got my two week mail last Friday and saturday got my shipped email and now just waiting still must be on the plane
    Quote Originally Posted by hdjulie View Post
    I guess none of us still waiting got any emails from HP today.
    zero, zilch, nada ... "pout face"
    zoey_s likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    I'm still just showing a pending charge. Hasn't gone to an actual charge yet.
    Mine shipped yesterday and my CC is still just showing a pending charge
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    32GB sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post

getting SOOOOOOO close to my 30579xxx this is so much more important now that my wifes laptop died

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    ordered 8/21/11 @ 2am
    #4396xxx
    received tp today
    fwinst likes this.