Page 15 of 185 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    Still just sitting in "Admin/processing" bah, im tired of this wait... anyone else in Admin Hell?
    Yes...72 hours since I placed my order and nothing more than a $170 charge/hold on my CC (32 gig, tax, and I even did expedited shipping) and that one email from Monday (blah blah blah, lots of orders, blah blah blah).

I just tried calling the number and despite the introductory message that the average wait time was a minute I had to hang up after waiting 45 minutes since my boss was looking at me kind of funny.

The ironic thing is that yesterday the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that I ordered from Amazon last week arrived at my house. I was all set to return it and use the HP for a while, but if I have to wait much longer for nothing to keep happening with the Touchpad I might change my mind.
    What is your web order number, mine's 4400***
    I just spoke with the HP people in the SMB unit.. he says that all the orders are showing admin status at the moment, something up with their order tracking system and has been for almost two days.. He did say that anyone who ordered through sunday should be good.
    ordered mine Friday. I just got an email from them stating that they are swamped and my order should ship by thursday
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    4423***
    My order starts with 4394 and I ordered Saturday around 8PM PST. No shipping date listed yet-Still showing Admin for the status.
    Global Posts
    889 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theinnkeeper View Post
    ordered mine Friday. I just got an email from them stating that they are swamped and my order should ship by thursday
    What is the 1st 4 of your order confirmation #?
    4396*** Order made on Aug 21st 10:56pm

Status still shows as Admin/Processing
    Planned Ship Date: 22-Aug-2011
    Planned Delivery Date: 22-Aug-2011
    via UPS 2 day (UPS Blue)
    Last change to account was 22-Aug-2011

I have received no emails other than my original confirmation from 21-Aug-2011. I tried to track via UPS online using the order number as the reference number as I hear that is what HP does, however it found nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by obwielnls View Post
    I just spoke with the HP people in the SMB unit.. he says that all the orders are showing admin status at the moment, something up with their order tracking system and has been for almost two days.. .
    Thank you!!
    This ordeal has been frustrating so far. not sure about anyone else.

I ordered my Touchpad Saturday at around 2:45 PM CST (Order number starts with 4381). I selected UPS 2Day as it said it would ship out Monday and be at my house today. I even got a confirmation email about 10 minutes after my order that everything was okay and the money even came out of my account!

Last night I got another order confirmation out of the blue that shows they changed my shipping to BestWay. Where I live UPS is the only reliable vendor for shipping. FedEX has on many occasions delivered items to the back porch. I live in an apartment complex with no back porches. So I have no clue who this shipping company is and what happened to the money I spent for specifically picking UPS 2 day.

That plus the fact I am also in Admin hell with people that ordered after me getting theirs in the mail today.

Rant over! But anyone else in the same boat? I still have no clue why they changed my shipping. The lady I called this morning didn't even know if my order shipped or if it is in limbo. The online order status shows a order date of 08/20/2011 but a request date of Sept 1!?

Fail. I checked a couple of 32GB orders from SMB that were ordered on Sunday that already showed "Delivered" I wonder why some people are stuck and others are not..?
    Last edited by lukeangel; 08/24/2011 at 03:07 PM.
    4393 and just an email on Monday. The order status site is down at the moment.
    I FINALLY got my order confirmation email...it says it will be shipping on the 26th. BTW I ordered mine on August 21st at 3am and I ordered the 16gb model...hopefully the rest of you get yours...one thing I found interesting is that even though I ordered through the hp.com small and medium business website the product description says "HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy"...I dont know why they would add the "Smart Buy" too it...
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeangel View Post

I ordered my Touchpad Saturday at around 2:45 PM CST (Order number starts with 4381). I selected UPS 2Day as it said it would ship out Monday and be at my house today. I even got a confirmation email about 10 minutes after my order that everything was okay and the money even came out of my account!

Last night I got another order confirmation out of the blue that shows they changed my shipping to BestWay. Where I live UPS is the only reliable vendor for shipping. FedEX has on many occasions delivered items to the back porch. I live in an apartment complex with no back porches. So I have no clue who this shipping company is and what happened to the money I spent for specifically picking UPS 2 day.

That plus the fact I am also in Admin hell with people that ordered after me getting theirs in the mail today.

Rant over! But anyone else in the same boat? I still have no clue why they changed my shipping. The lady I called this morning didn't even know if my order shipped or if it is in limbo. The online order status shows a order date of 08/20/2011 but a request date of Sept 1!?

Fail. I checked a couple of 32GB orders from SMB that were ordered on Sunday that already showed "Delivered" I wonder why some people are stuck and others are not..?
    Wow, sounds like we ordered very close to each other. I also did the 2 day via UPS, I however have not received any new emails about them switching shipping, etc.

How were you able to check other peoples orders? I remember looking at how to do that yesterday but I forgot. I am wondering if I can look for my order that way.

My order number begins with 4385 and I'm still in Admin, but Touchpads less than 500 orders ahead of me have already been shipped.

I agree. The most frustrating thing is how random it seems. HP is an absolute mess.
    I'm 441### with no news don't feel too bad
    Quote Originally Posted by SPESSMEHREN View Post
    My order number begins with 4385 and I'm still in Admin, but Touchpads less than 500 orders ahead of me have already been shipped.
    How did you check orders that were made prior to yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Wow, sounds like we ordered very close to each other. I also did the 2 day via UPS, I however have not received any new emails about them switching shipping, etc.

How were you able to check other peoples orders? I remember looking at how to do that yesterday but I forgot. I am wondering if I can look for my order that way.
    Go to https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public...bno=&noquery=1

then select the date and type in an order number. I started with mine then did a hundred or so forward. I've also been watching on here for people saying "I ordered Sunday and my order number starts with 4XXX" to look at additional days! :P
    I would say the randomness is what makes me the most frustrated. Shouldn't these be fulfilled in order? They seem to be fulfilling these every which way from Sunday!
    I believe they are being fulfilled in order of what they were supposed to have been received. So if you paid extra for faster shipping, they will fulfill yours before someone who may have ordered before you, but took free shipping.
    Touchscreens are a fad.