Page 149 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I'll bring a Taco dip for the chips!
    My order 3057xxxx 1-32gb. For personal use.

Received the Onsale cancelled order email offer last week. V3.02 webos, F29 battery. Charging now, so I guess I won't have to sell my accessories, Touchstone, Acase, ebay slipcase, Skinomi screen saver and Decalgirl skin.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Ladies and Gents, the Touchpad has landed. Got it an hour or so ago and i havent stopped fiddling with it. I guess this is where i bid you all a fond adu. To those waiting, it is completely worth it.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    qrious, ibar, Yes I Did and 1 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Whoohooo, just got the shipping email. The ordeal is coming to an end.

PO Number: 4407xxx
    Order Number: 03056xxxx
    1-32GB
    Ugh... I'm soooo close!!!!

I'll give an extra digit, I'm 30565xxx... and I've gotten so used to seeing others with their shipping confirmations, that I've got my Gmail open on my desktop just waiting to see if I get that magical email that has a shipping confirmation.

Anytime now, HP...

Touchpad (tm): Works like nothing else... 'cause what I've got right now is nothing!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post
    Ugh... I'm soooo close!!!!

I'll give an extra digit, I'm 30565xxx...
    My next digit was 2, so maybe 4K away. We figured out earlier that they were shipping about 7K a day, so yea, you're real close at this point.
    My shipping reference number (which I received from HP on Friday) only just went live within the hour. New ETA is Wednesday (was hoping for today).

Oh well, I'll take it
    razorback likes this.
    Even though I now have my TouchPad, I'm still hoping everyone gets theirs soon. It's well worth the wait!
    tojorisin and Yes I Did like this.
    Just checked my order status again - it appears as though the warehouse has changed from IN to CA - still not allocated yet (showing as B/O). Perhaps the change in warehouse is progress? More than likely not, but it doesn't hurt to think this change might actually mean something. Off to continue waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Uhh, no, HP did not sell 1 million touchpads in the fire sale. The exact number was not released, but it was in the hundreds of thousands, maybe as high as 500,000. It was a lot, enough to put Touchpad ahead of Xoom and Galaxy Tab as the no. 2 tablet, but HP didn't have that many TPs in the channel. They produced an initial allotment, and were going to produce more as needed, when Leo pulled the plug.

Also, Apple is not "delaying shipments". They sold out quickly, and now their web site is showing "1-2 weeks" for delivery. That is the point, when you take an order, you tell the customer when they will receive delivery. I have not read that anyone who ordered for October 14 is now being told that they will have to wait a week or two. In fact, I am reading the opposite. Orders are already being shipped, and customers who ordered on the first day are likely to have their iPhones a day or two early.

Third, I purchased my iPhone 4S on Friday at 3am (do you read the news?), got an email confirmation of the order on Friday and a shipping email on Sunday with a tracking number. I check the tracking number of UPS and it works! And it tells me where the item is. Fancy that, what technology can do.

Do you see a difference between taking orders for "1-2 weeks delivery" and taking orders with no confirmation for days, then confirmation email, then no word at all, then a press report that says that more are being made because they sold more than they had, then a month later a "6-8 week email", then a 2 week email, then a shipment, all done with a process with no rhyme or reason about the order of deliveries and all done while funds are tied up? Because there is one.
    any numbers are speculative at this point however, best buy alone had 270,000 touchpad in its inventories before the firesale. I'm not defending HP in any way here I'm just saying that you get what you paid for, it is a firesale afterall. If these were still priced at origional pricing I'd bet HP would be a bit more responsive. That said, yes I do read, and as an avid reader of engadget I have seen this kind of thing from many manufacturers: false promises, missed deadlines, customers left in limbo etc. I do not believe that this one deal (started by a rash decision by one crappy ceo) is enough to dissuade me from ever buying a HP product again. I could still buy 2 hp dv7 core i7 laptops for the cost of one MacBook pro.

The article about orders being shipped early was not published until after my first post, so I stand corrected. I have owned every generation of iphone made thus far and I have experienced mixed results in actually getting mine on time as promised by apple.
    I haven't been back here much since I received my first order for 2 16GB, but just wanted to let everyone know that my second order just arrived today (32GB)

order number 4427xxx

I was very surprised that this actually shipped, I thought the order was too close to the deadline. Hopefully this doesn't ruin anyone's day. Just be patient my friends . I know I wasn't when people tried to tell me that, but trust me its worth it. Love the fact that I can bring it to class and not worry about trying to get a seat near an outlet.
    When did you place that order & what were the first 4 digits of the order number that started with 3 (for example, mine is 3057xxxx)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Are ya kidding me - LOL! Many of us haven't received the 2 wk email yet. In fact, some of us are wondering if we'll be last posting on this forum "I got one"...now that's optomistism.

HP captured 8/23
    4416xxx
    3057xxx
    32gb
    I'm with Yes I did - I also have a 32gb, also 4416xxx, also 3057xxx, also captured on the 23rd, and still have heard nothing since the 6-8 week email. Looks like we're in for a close race to see who is last.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    How do I track my tp. Got the tp has shipped email. Tracking number for rps. When I Google rps it shows fed ex and when I try the number through fed ex it says number not found.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Last edited by thirsy1258; 10/10/2011 at 07:02 PM.
    I got my TPs today, they shipped on Saturday and arrived today. I am spending this evening updating, patching and overclocking my mom's and my co-workers touchpads. Geez I sold my co-worker this touchpad ONLY charged the shipping and cost of the TP and I am throwing in a free set up/overclock too. Hmm I think I may have missed out on the capitalism part of Economics.
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    My boss and I got ours on Friday, been playing with it over the weekend, and I love it!
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob250 View Post
    I'm with Yes I did - I also have a 32gb, also 4416xxx, also 3057xxx, also captured on the 23rd, and still have heard nothing since the 6-8 week email. Looks like we're in for a close race to see who is last.
    Nice to meet you Bob250! Promise to let you know if I receive A N Y T H I N G!
    Believe i will be the last one to to board the plane. Order number 3057xxxx. Order still says Admin and i have 3 holds on CC. Got 6-8 weeks on Sep 7 and nothing after that. Endless wait continues. I will party the day it ships and party the day it arrives
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    How do I track my tp. Got the tp has shipped email. Tracking number for rps. When I Google rps it shows fed ex and when I try the number through fed ex it says number not found.

sent from my thunderbolt
    When you are on the order status detail page and click on the "tracking information" link in the middle on the bottom, it will pull up an order tracking information page. In orange will be "tracking information", then "invoice #". After the invoice info will be an actual tracking #, mine are 15 digits. You can past and copy that # into fedex tracking site. I got shipping email SAT (10/8) for my 32 gb. There was no FedEx info until today, 10/10. Good luck....
    Worked perfect Thx !!

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kary10 View Post
    Believe i will be the last one to to board the plane. Order number 3057xxxx. Order still says Admin and i have 3 holds on CC. Got 6-8 weeks on Sep 7 and nothing after that. Endless wait continues. I will party the day it ships and party the day it arrives
    I don't know that you will be the last because I have 3059, although I did get the two week email. I think that I will go into shock when I get the shipping email!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    I don't know that you will be the last because I have 3059, although I did get the two week email. I think that I will go into shock when I get the shipping email!
    I've got 3058xxxx, no 2 week e-mail. I guess it's nice to know my order isn't the very last one though.